11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

I sent the application for a K1 visa on March 8th. Post office delivery confirmation at noon March 9th in Dallas, Texas. I sent the form to receive an email, but I have not received any confirmation from USCIS yet. Today is March 24th. Does anybody have a solution? I have called them and they told me that "sometimes the system isn't good at emailing" and "there is nothing in our file for you yet".

Most people seem to receive an email with days. It's been over 2 weeks for me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I sent the application for a K1 visa on March 8th. Post office delivery confirmation at noon March 9th in Dallas, Texas. I sent the form to receive an email, but I have not received any confirmation from USCIS yet. Today is March 24th. Does anybody have a solution? I have called them and they told me that "sometimes the system isn't good at emailing" and "there is nothing in our file for you yet".

Relax, you will get notice by post mail... If they lose your application, you can request expidite service. (based on USCIS error).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There is nothing you can do. Not everyone gets a notice using the form. You just have to wait for snail mail then sign up online when you get your NOA1 and hope that works. Which is probably wont either.

There is no solution but to wait on the regular mail and be patient for the process.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Consider verifying if the check or money order was processed by the your (respective) financial institution.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Timeline

something what happen to my cousin petition..they never received anything we file at the same time only one day different..and it's almost a month now they never received anything not even an email. i guess the only way to find out if they got it if they cash your check or either try calling USCIS to confirm.

Edited by takis

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

miprometido envio los papeles el 9 de diciembre alguien me puede ayudar diciendome cuando me deberian llegar el primer pakete gracias

Lo siento, the primary language in this forum is English. Spanish is often spoken in the Mexican, Latin, South American regional forum , consider reposting your question there.

Good luck on your visa journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

Don't panic yet. I know it's nerve wrecking when you don't hear from them right away. There are some instances where people got NOA1 after 4 weeks. So hang on there and hope for the best. I know its easy for me to say and hard for you to do, but there is nothing you can do really, other than verifying if the payment was processed.

Good luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I was worried also about that because I mailed mine on the 19th and I haven't heard anything.

Hi don't worry yet. It's barely been 6 days now. Most people get NOA1 between 1-3 weeks after posting. Many people who I was talking to during my application process including me got NOA1 during 1-3 week time frame. Hang on there and good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.