1HappyGuy

Kazakhstan athlete dishonored

20 posts in this topic

I just saw a clip of a woman that got the gold medal for shooting in the Arab Shooting Contest. The idiot organizers played the national anthem from the movie Borat, which is of course completely disgusting. She stood there and toughed it out despite the obvious ignorance of the organizers.

But wait! They have an Arab shooting contest? :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

They also played the wrong anthem for the Siberian runner up.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/borat-anthem-played-during-actual-kazakh-gold-medal-211102106.html

Its also not the first time this has happened when they have played the anthem for Kazakhstan either - they have also mixed it up with RICKIE MARTIN songs.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

That's probably what pops up when you google "Kazakhstan national anthem." I can't wait for his new movie about Wadiya. I think SBC is a funny, funny dude. Ali G used to have me in stitches. "Saddam OOOssein is a bell end. Sort 'im out."

But wait! They have an Arab shooting contest? :wacko:

And women are allowed to compete?

I can understand women shooting, someone has to defend the compound against Seal Team 6. But women being allowed to compete and win something is highly offensive.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

And women are allowed to compete?

I can understand women shooting, someone has to defend the compound against Seal Team 6. But women being allowed to compete and win something is highly offensive.

Come on Slim, aren't you going to get your wife into guns too? You aren't afraid she might get to be the better at shooting? :rofl:

Come on Slim, aren't you going to get your wife into guns too? You aren't afraid she might get to be the better at shooting? :rofl:

Part of the reason I shoot so much is so I can beat the girls. I was tired of getting outshot by 12-year-olds with pigtails so I've been shooting quite a but lately to practice. They really are good. My wife is picking it up very quickly. This weekend we were out with friends and she was giving lessons.

My comments on this thread weren't about women shooting. They were about Arab women shooting. There are some dudes over there who don't like women doing much outside the compound.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Just imagine if it were an Arab country instead of an FSU who's anthem was incorrectly played. We'd be seeing riots, bombings and random beheadings.

I bet they get a kick out of playing that card. People actually eat it up lol. Just like that Florida shooting. You have hoodlums shooting people everyday but you don’t see any protest. But when a hoodlum gets slain and it didn’t come from the streets, oh heck naw. "How did this happen? We want answers. Que the revs."

Timeline

Just imagine if it were an Arab country instead of an FSU who's anthem was incorrectly played. We'd be seeing riots, bombings and random beheadings.

I bet they get a kick out of playing that card. People actually eat it up lol. Just like that Florida shooting. You have hoodlums shooting people everyday but you don’t see any protest. But when a hoodlum gets slain and it didn’t come from the streets, oh heck naw. "How did this happen? We want answers. Que the revs."

Umm I think the main issue with Trayvon Martin's murder is that the guy who killed him is just chilling at home, a free man.

Первый блин комом.

Umm I think the main issue with Trayvon Martin's murder is that the guy who killed him is just chilling at home, a free man.

That's not the issue.

As sea-monkey pointed out, there are hundreds of shootings every day in communities where people celebrate "snitches get stitches" yet an incident of self defense takes place and all of the sudden they're signing online petitions and posting pictures of themselves with hoods on because they want justice.

Where's that double standard come from?

Русский форум член.

Timeline

That's not the issue.

As sea-monkey pointed out, there are hundreds of shootings every day in communities where people celebrate "snitches get stitches" yet an incident of self defense takes place and all of the sudden they're signing online petitions and posting pictures of themselves with hoods on because they want justice.

Where's that double standard come from?

Oh, come on. You guys can't be serious. Where is the "self-defense"? I'm not even going to bother arguing with you guys because it is too ridiculous to even comprehend/waste energy.

Edited by eekee

Первый блин комом.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

he's not chilling at home - he's at an undisclosed location due to the uproar.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

He should be in PRISON like most people who shoot people randomly end up.

once guilt is proven in a court of law, that's when one goes to prison. not before.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

once guilt is proven in a court of law, that's when one goes to prison. not before.

Most people suspected of murder are arrested and have to post fairly high bail to get out of incarceration pending trial.

Most people suspected of murder are arrested and have to post fairly high bail to get out of incarceration pending trial.

He's not suspected of murder. As a matter of fact, he's not suspected of any crime.

What's really funny about this whole case is the entire demographic of people who have a very large number of homicides in their community - yet celebrate their unwillingness to cooperate with police - are signing online petitions and holding demonstrations pressing for the shooter to be put in jail. I wonder why they're not so active in other cases?

Русский форум член.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

He's not suspected of murder. As a matter of fact, he's not suspected of any crime.

What's really funny about this whole case is the entire demographic of people who have a very large number of homicides in their community - yet celebrate their unwillingness to cooperate with police - are signing online petitions and holding demonstrations pressing for the shooter to be put in jail. I wonder why they're not so active in other cases?

There was an interview here in St. Louis with the director of the local NAACP. He said we need justice for TM. We are tired of burying young black men. 97% of homocides of black men from 1990-2008, aged 17-30, were commited by other young black men. Even Jesse Jackson said, in a famous quote, "the problem for the black community isn't the KKK, it's BBB -- Bad Black Brothers"...

Edited by Tanya and Barry

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.