Danno

Zimmerrman / Martin is the latino guy about 2 be lynched?

202 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The first time I saw Zimmerman photo I got really confused why people was saying that he was white when he is clearly not white, he has all the fixtures of an Hispanic man. The thing here is his last name but as far I'm concerned he is just like many jose, juan, carlos, Garcia, Gonzales, Rodriguez that I have seen my whole life since I was born and raised in South America.

Don't get it why people keep referring to this guy as a white male when he has just Hispanic fixtures, not only his skin color but all his look is nothing but Latin, and well his mom is Peruvian which makes him Peruvian too. Being fair I would say that he is a Hispanic/Caucasian male because of his parents. It's the same if my husband and I have a son would be because my husband is Caucasian and I'm Hispanic with all Hispanic fixtures.

It bothers me deeply that this tragedy has become viral and it's all about race but not about what is really important. It's not going to end well for anyone while Sharpton and Jackson have yet another chance of spreading their hate everywhere but hey! they don't say anything about the non-stop killing every week here in Chicago. We know why of course.

Just days ago, there in Chicago you had 49 people shoot and 10 fatalities -- it doesn't serve those two guy's agenda.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Why is the assumption that The hooded teen can roam anywhere he wants but The guy who lives in the community can't?

Why isn't Zimmerman free to even ask the teen questions if he wants? (he need not answer or even pause to talk).

A Police dispatcher has no authority to demand anything. And in fact never did.

"You don't need to do that" is not a command not to anyway.

The kid was in a neighborhood he had every right to be in. The shooter brought the confrontation about by following and confronting him despite the police dispatcher telling him not to do so. And being such a wimp he couldn't hold his own without resorting to gunfire.

I know in your heart of hearts you are happy a black kid is dead, but honestly Danno it isn't pretty watching you defend this idiot Zimmerman.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Why is the assumption that The hooded teen can roam anywhere he wants but The guy who lives in the community can't?

Why isn't Zimmerman free to even ask the teen questions if he wants? (he need not answer or even pause to talk).

A Police dispatcher has no authority to demand anything. And in fact never did.

"You don't need to do that" is not a command not to anyway.

such bullsh1t can be discussed ad nauseum on the internet among people that contradict themselves that tiny women can kick big men's @sses but big men should not be afraid of 17 year old men. :wacko:

the jury knows that Zimmerman has as much right to be there as Martin and that the police dispatcher has no authority to order Zimmerman to do anything. It will come down to the law. Was Zimmerman being reasonable to decide he was in imminent danger of severe bodily injury. Yes? He walks. NO? He is indicted for murder. April 10th.

Zimmerman called police. Martin called his girlfriend. When you are afraid of someone you call...your girlfriend hundreds of miles away? Or 911? Did Martin not know the number for 911 in Florida? Imagine he called 911 and the dispatcher tells Zimmerman...the guy you are following is calling us about YOU! What burglar would do that? Would Zimmerman have had a different mindset if he knew the guy he was following was calling the cops on HIM?

Bad judgement escalated into a self defense situation. Lots of mistakes added u to a tradgedy. I learned to fly small airplanes and I was told that ONE bad judgement or mistake will not make the plane crash but several will, and one can lead to another. That is what happened here. If we are to live in a FREE society and have as few young men killed as possible, then we need to stay with what we have. We tried the other way and it was worse.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

This is a bit off topic, but if my county ever goes to "shall issue" and I decide to carry, I think I would use a Taurus judge. The first round would be bird shot, followed by a few defensive rounds. More likely an attacker would survive, and over penetration is less likely.

This is a bit off topic, but if my county ever goes to "shall issue" and I decide to carry, I think I would use a Taurus judge. The first round would be bird shot, followed by a few defensive rounds. More likely an attacker would survive, and over penetration is less likely.

That's a nice self defense weapon.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's a nice self defense weapon.

It is, just not enough rounds for me.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

That is nice but just get hollow points. Aim center mass always and you are good to go. For sure don't get beaten bloody senseless before you defend yourself.star_smile.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

At extreme close range the shotgun shell would be more deadly. By extreme close range, with birdshot, I mean 10 feet or so. Well within the range normally encountered in self defense situations. They did not adapt the handgun to use shotshells to be LESS deadly.

Shoot and release is not the goal. If it is necessary to use deadly force, and it IS deadly force even with birdshot, then you do not try to nick them. You are not the Lone Ranger.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

Um, thats why I carry a gun. If things go south, I have a gun. It is not for a paperweight. It is for killing people, specifically designed to be very efficent for that purpose under all conditions. I paid extra for that. I don't look for trouble, far from it.

That is a scary thought, that somebody with poor judgement might be armed with a concealed weapon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well lets get a look at this poor kid who neither dresses or carries himself like a criminal shall we?

522554_370231659683470_100000899177535_1087431_2111150295_n.jpg

You know that's not him right?

Here's his facebook page.

Not that anyone seems to care what the truth is about either of these guys.

Edited by mrsjohnsonscat

Filed: Timeline

You know that's not him right?

Here's his facebook page.

Not that anyone seems to care what the truth is about either of these guys.

Shhhh! Let them continue to propagate the misinformation generated by Stormfront.org

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

They took the photo down but lets distort the facts.star_smile.gif

You mea this photo? The one that is still linked to someone else's page?

Boy these guys are incredible! They remove a bad photo of their kid from his page, then make another page, put the bad photos on it and make everyone think they don't have all the information. Even more incredible, they manage to do it without changing the timestamp on the 'original' facebook page.

Genius!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

That is harsh considering if he hadn't defended himself he would probably be dead. This isn't a feeling on your part that white males must stay passive while getting pounded to death is it? White males with handguns should be forbidden is it? Is the agenda more along the lines of ban total use of guns for all?

From what I have seen of this case is that we were lead to believe one thing but the facts come along and tell a different story all together. Instead at getting out raged at the media for doing this at us we still castigate a man for pretty much defending himself.

You and I have talked about in the past about the unfair treatment of the Palestinians in the media. I agreed with you then. This is turning into the same media moral adjustment time. I am mad that the media did this to us.

The guy doesn't even look White to me; he looks Latino. Frankly, dressed in a hoodie, in the "wrong" neighborhood, he could have been Trayvon Martin. But, as a rich racial minority, I've had to give all of my toasty brown kids "the talk" because there is no doubt that there are people who think that in a wealthy area, "the help" should be home before dark.

Timeline

The guy doesn't even look White to me; he looks Latino. Frankly, dressed in a hoodie, in the "wrong" neighborhood, he could have been Trayvon Martin. But, as a rich racial minority, I've had to give all of my toasty brown kids "the talk" because there is no doubt that there are people who think that in a wealthy area, "the help" should be home before dark.

I expected better from you. This was the media playing us as fools. Damn the facts because they had an agenda.