Danno

Zimmerrman / Martin is the latino guy about 2 be lynched?

202 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

So your position is: If you feel someone is following you after they have called 911, the reasonable thing to do is to attack him?

:whistle:

Now, where do you get that? The only thing Martin knew was some crazy cracker was following him, possibly a sex pervert, as he told his girlfriend was the case as he was talking on his cellphone.

George Zimmerman: Self-appointed watchman or racist killer?

A portrait of George Zimmerman paints the picture of a man obsessed with law enforcement, the very career that eluded him.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/23/2712299/george-zimmerman-self-appointed.html#storylink=cpy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

He looks very Hispanic.

george-zimmerman-s-history-of-911-calls-a-complete-log.img.453.302.1332461449710.jpg

His ethnicity is part hispanic, but his skin color is more on the white side with stronger caucasian european influence in his blood it appears. He is someone of mixed origin. Have you ever seen a black Hispanic? Maybe that will add some context. Race and ethnicity, which are 2 different things, are complicated.

In any event, he is sufficiently not black that his pictures add to the racial undertones in the story. From a Black perspective, the only thing that matters is that he is not considered black, he looks sufficiently white and a white police chief has not been arrested him, that is as far as the thought process will go in terms of race and ethnicity. Maybe a black american versus hispanic american undertone will develop, time will tell.

Our Visa Journey

12-10-2011: Married

01-03-2012: I-130 Mailed

01-09-2012: NOA1

05-16-2012: NOA2

06-04-2012: NVC Received

11-27-2012: NVC Case Complete

01-23-2013: Interview in Bogota (pending medical results)

02-13-2013: Visa Approved

03-20-2013: POE - Miami

Filed: Timeline
Nevertheless, even supportive neighbors question the wisdom of taking a gun along on patrols.

That’s something that Miami Maj. Delrish Moss, who oversees the department’s community outreach unit, cautions against when speaking to city-organized citizen’s patrols. Last week, he brought up the Zimmerman case to his volunteers, stressing it’s best to leave weapons at home.

Leave the police aspirations and guns at home and focus on simply observing and reporting potential crime, Moss told them.

“In law enforcement, you always run into people who speak to you in cop jargon, in a way that you can tell they are some kind of frustrated cop,” Moss said. “For the most part, they are harmless and just love police officers, but sometimes, these conversations can be alarming.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/23/2712299_p3/george-zimmerman-self-appointed.html#storylink=cpy

Now, where do you get that? The only thing Martin knew was some crazy cracker was following him, possibly a sex pervert, as he told his girlfriend was the case as he was talking on his cellphone.

And the protesting continues....

141719283-038.jpg

met_04TrayvonProtest.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Clearly you can't distinguish the features of Whites and Hispanics.

Granted sometimes it can be a close call depending on the amount of Euro blood but from the photo posted, he was clearly Hispanic looking.

Is sounds like you are suggesting the White cops, colluded with the Hispanic guy to dismiss a clear case of murder. (do I have that right?)

"Stalking is a specific act, following someone who you believe may have just been involved in a crime, is not classified as "stalking".

Stalking requires the element of -continuously and for no legit purpose following a person.

Your personal bias is demonstrated by the need to 1. fabricate facts. 2. besmirch a guy who has never once drawn his gun on anyone prior to this. 3. the need to exagerate at every turn.

That is fine, you clearly do not appreciate the nuances of race and ethnicity, which can be complicated.

That is fine the way you think about it.

So, who is making up facts now...2. besmirch a guy who has never once drawn his gun on anyone prior to this. Where did you get that from.

BTW, I have not fabricated one fact, you may disagree with my interpretation of the facts, and that is fine. I give you stalking, that was hyperbole. I have not exaggerated, a 17 year innocent kid is dead because some dude Zimmerman got a little too big for his britches (that is hyperbole, me not finding Zimmerman to be good in his role as watchman), I hope that doesn't happen to any kid.

Our Visa Journey

12-10-2011: Married

01-03-2012: I-130 Mailed

01-09-2012: NOA1

05-16-2012: NOA2

06-04-2012: NVC Received

11-27-2012: NVC Case Complete

01-23-2013: Interview in Bogota (pending medical results)

02-13-2013: Visa Approved

03-20-2013: POE - Miami

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well lets get a look at this poor kid who neither dresses or carries himself like a criminal shall we?

522554_370231659683470_100000899177535_1087431_2111150295_n.jpg

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Yeah, and? Trayvon Martin is supposed to be the first and only kid to pose in goofy, trying to look badass pics on Facebook that would've probably embarrassed him when he was 25 had his life not been senselessly cut short? Kids are...kids. Sorry, shirtless young black men in silly poses from Facebook pics don't scare me.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

His ethnicity is part hispanic, but his skin color is more on the white side with stronger caucasian european influence in his blood it appears. He is someone of mixed origin. Have you ever seen a black Hispanic? Maybe that will add some context. Race and ethnicity, which are 2 different things, are complicated.

In any event, he is sufficiently not black that his pictures add to the racial undertones in the story. From a Black perspective, the only thing that matters is that he is not considered black, he looks sufficiently white and a white police chief has not been arrested him, that is as far as the thought process will go in terms of race and ethnicity. Maybe a black american versus hispanic american undertone will develop, time will tell.

Such an undertone already exists in parts of LA., at times more subtle than others. However it is mostly ignorant, low-life gang members perpetuating the nonsense -- with the innocent caught in the middle.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

following someone who you believe may have just been involved in a crime, is not classified as "stalking".

Stalking requires the element of -continuously and for no legit purpose following a person.

What specific crime was he believed to have committed?

Oh, that's right, he was 'walking while black'!

Neighborhood Watch should mean just that, 'watch'. This vigilante did far more than watch. He chased a teenager who ran from this possible would-be-assailant. And then when he caught up to him he gunned him down when the inevitable physical altercation occurred!

Timeline

What specific crime was he believed to have committed?

Oh, that's right, he was 'walking while black'!

Neighborhood Watch should mean just that, 'watch'. This vigilante did far more than watch. He chased a teenager who ran from this possible would-be-assailant. And then when he caught up to him he gunned him down when the inevitable physical altercation occurred!

- they had a spike in burglaries, he fit the description of the suspects.

One of the ways you carry out your job of -Neighborhood watch is by watching.

Why assume to watch ....you must be stationary?

He was watching where the kid was going.

William Penn

Timeline

Yeah, and? Trayvon Martin is supposed to be the first and only kid to pose in goofy, trying to look badass pics on Facebook that would've probably embarrassed him when he was 25 had his life not been senselessly cut short? Kids are...kids. Sorry, shirtless young black men in silly poses from Facebook pics don't scare me.

It's not about you being scared while you are safe in your home, it goes to the question of the kids attitude and the way he carried himself.

The photo is not the final say in that but it is one thing to consider.

Remember was on his face book page not some random silly pose, this is the image he wants to present to the world about himself.

William Penn

Timeline

- they had a spike in burglaries, he fit the description of the suspects.

One of the ways you carry out your job of -Neighborhood watch is by watching.

Why assume to watch ....you must be stationary?

He was watching where the kid was going.

:no: He got out of his car to confront this person who GZ claims concerned him was criminal! But the kid was much bigger than this assailant so either GZ had extraordinarily poor judgment for his own safety or he actually was confident TM wasn't really a threat but rather just a black kid who didn't know his place!

And how, exactly, did he fit the suspect's description? He was one of 'them'?

"Much bigger than the assailant"? George Zimmerman may be six inches shorter than Trayvon Martin was, but he outweighed Trayvon by 100 lbs. Kid was gangly.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps