Danno

Zimmerrman / Martin is the latino guy about 2 be lynched?

202 posts in this topic

To Obama's discredit (I don't often say negative things about him), this is not the first time he's barged into local affairs. Remember the beer summit?

Keeping up the Federal Government's assumed role, since 2009!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Let's be Honest - NONE of this was a big deal outside of an election year. That's the ONLY reason why this is getting so much attention.

In a way, Obama is to blame for this being the mass media item...

A tad absurd though to blame Obama for the kid getting shot. Perhaps the kid should have ran on home and then maybe he'd be alive.

Granted, it is an election year however, the story is sensational in that a man who looks white, pursued a young black kid dressed as many young black kids dress with a hoody, after 911 told him not to follow the kid, they get in an altercation, the guy who looks white shoots the black kid and then says it was self-defense. The cops do not arrest him, the kid did not have a gun. Also, many blacks have been in the exact same situation as Treyvon, walking in the neighborhood, at night, dressed and looking like Treyvon looked.

I would say that Zimmerman not being arrested is what caused this to flare up. If he was arrested, this would not be on the front page. It appears that a young black kid was minding his own business, walking home from the store, a white looking man named Zimmerman pursues him, the kid trys to run away, Zimmerman picks a fight with him and now the kid is dead and no arrest was made, that is why it gets the attention. It is the perfect storm of circumstances. Zimmerman looks white, if he had been black, probably not as big a deal. If the kid had a gun himself, probably not as big a deal. If the kid did not belong in the neighborhood, probably not as big a deal. If the kid was not black, probably wouldn't even be talking about it.

Obama just weighed in on the matter this week, the killing took place in February. Millions of people feel there is an injustice here, the shooter looks white, the victim was a young black kid dressed like many young black kids dress with a bag of skittles and an ice tea. Now he is dead because the neighborhood watch man picks a fight with him and guns him down in the kid's own neighborhood, sensational.

Edited by Orando

Our Visa Journey

12-10-2011: Married

01-03-2012: I-130 Mailed

01-09-2012: NOA1

05-16-2012: NOA2

06-04-2012: NVC Received

11-27-2012: NVC Case Complete

01-23-2013: Interview in Bogota (pending medical results)

02-13-2013: Visa Approved

03-20-2013: POE - Miami

Walking home?

Where was his house? Oh, that's right. It was in Miami. Why was he so far from home on a school night?

And just FYI, the police did an investigation and didn't find enough evidence to arrest Zimmerman. When there's no evidence of a crime, the police don't arrest people. Are you saying we should change that? You'll probably tick off a lot of black folks if that's what you're saying!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Granted, it is an election year however, the story is sensational in that a man who looks white, pursued a young black kid dressed as many young black kids dress with a hoody, after 911 told him not to follow the kid, they get in an altercation, the guy who looks white shoots the black kid and then says it was self-defense. The cops do not arrest him, the kid did not have a gun. Also, many blacks have been in the exact same situation as Treyvon, walking in the neighborhood, at night, dressed and looking like Treyvon looked.

I would say that Zimmerman not being arrested is what caused this to flare up. If he was arrested, this would not be on the front page. It appears that a young black kid was minding his own business, walking home from the store, a white looking man named Zimmerman pursues him, the kid trys to run away, Zimmerman picks a fight with him and now the kid is dead and no arrest was made, that is why it gets the attention. It is the perfect storm of circumstances. Zimmerman looks white, if he had been black, probably not as big a deal. If the kid had a gun himself, probably not as big a deal. If the kid did not belong in the neighborhood, probably not as big a deal. If the kid was not black, probably wouldn't even be talking about it.

Obama just weighed in on the matter this week, the killing took place in February. Millions of people feel there is an injustice here, the shooter looks white, the victim was a young black kid dressed like many young black kids dress with a bag of skittles and an ice tea. Now he is dead because the neighborhood watch man picks a fight with him and guns him down in the kid's own neighborhood, sensational.

First of all Zimmerman does not look White, why do you keep repeating that? It was night time which would have made it even more difficult to see his ethnicity.

But clearly from his pic you can see he does not look white.

Secondly, what do you base your charge that Zimmer man picked a fight with Martin?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

First of all Zimmerman does not look White, why do you keep repeating that? It was night time which would have made it even more difficult to see his ethnicity.

Secondly, what do you base your charge that Zimmer man picked a fight with Martin?

Hispanic all the way.

george-zimmerman-s-history-of-911-calls-a-complete-log.img.453.302.1332461449710.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Lol @ Slim the truancy officer. How do you know it was a school night for him? Have you seen his school's calendar? Kids are fair fcuking game now to be stalked by random a$$holes because they're dawdling down the street after a treat run? What are the consequences of this now for females- if one is decidedly shaking their a$$ too much while they're walking down the street is it to be presumed they're fair game to be stalked by creeps or even sexually assaulted? This is some pretty contrived victim blaming. Kids better watch out how they walk down streets when they go out for candy. And if they're not home in bed by dark on a maybe school night, it's their own damn fault if people assume they're up to no good. God forbid kids should be...kids.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

Lol @ Slim the truancy officer. How do you know it was a school night for him? Have you seen his school's calendar? Kids are fair fcuking game now to be stalked by random a$$holes because they're dawdling down the street after a treat run? What are the consequences of this now for females- if one is decidedly shaking their a$$ too much while they're walking down the street is it to be presumed they're fair game to be stalked by creeps or even sexually assaulted? This is some pretty contrived victim blaming. Kids better watch out how they walk down streets when they go out for candy. And if they're not home in bed by dark on a maybe school night, it's their own damn fault if people assume they're up to no good. God forbid kids should be...kids.

Let me get this straight without citing any evidence or even here-say, you know the guy who volunteers to keep his area safe is all those nasty words you imagine in your mind.

He may be an aZZhole, but from what we know, he is a guy who cares about his community.

In good faith he suspected an unknown person walking around in the dark rain

with a hood up, then when he was approached he took off running.

I don't see where anyone had ill will in their actions so why personally attack The hispanic guy before we know anything about the guy.

Isn't is possible both persons contributed to the end result?

William Penn

Timeline

Well, he looks white based on his picture. If someone were to look closer, he would look white of some hispanic ethnicity based on some of his facial features. I am referring to why it is a news media uproar, you have a white looking man killing a young black kid, with a white police chief not pressing charges. That pretty much will get people up in arms.

As soon as he left his car, started stalking a kid in the middle of the night, he was picking a fight. Maybe you like looking for an altercation better. When he starts chasing the kid after 911 tells him not to do that, he is picking a fight, or looking for an altercation.

Our Visa Journey

Timeline

Let me get this straight without citing any evidence or even here-say, you know the guy who volunteers to keep his area safe is all those nasty words you imagine in your mind.

He may be an aZZhole, but from what we know, he is a guy who cares about his community.

In good faith he suspected an unknown person walking around in the dark rain

with a hood up, then when he was approached he took off running.

I don't see where anyone had ill will in their actions so why personally attack The hispanic guy before we know anything about the guy.

Isn't is possible both persons contributed to the end result?

Zimmerman is probably a man who snapped. He probably handled the prior 49 calls he made to 911 fine. This one caused him to snap possibly, with him saying "they always get away". He also has a violent criminal record it turns out, he got charged with a domestic violence beef at some point apparently.

At least this will put an end to his aspirations to be a cop, he got expelled from his college and I do not see any police department picking him up, he would just be a problem. I can't imagine this dude running around in a cops' uniform with an itchy trigger finger not able to use discretion and good judgement in discharging his firearm. He would want to shoot the perp every time he got in a fight. He can't handle a 17 year old kid, I can't imagine he would be able to handle hardened criminals and felons without shooting a bunch of them.

Our Visa Journey

Timeline

No. One person didn't act reasonably, and that was Zimmerman.

So your position is: If you feel someone is following you after they have called 911, the reasonable thing to do is to attack him?

:whistle:

William Penn

Timeline

Walking home?

Where was his house? Oh, that's right. It was in Miami. Why was he so far from home on a school night?

And just FYI, the police did an investigation and didn't find enough evidence to arrest Zimmerman. When there's no evidence of a crime, the police don't arrest people. Are you saying we should change that? You'll probably tick off a lot of black folks if that's what you're saying!

The first 2 questions should be obvious but if you have not read any of the articles on this, he was staying with his dad and dad's fiancee while he was on suspension from school. Last time I checked, he would be allowed to freely move about the neighborhood as a guest. Some club houses have restrictions where people need to be accompanied by a home owner, but the kid was walking to his future step mom's house from the store, which is fine last time I checked.

I am saying the laws as they stand that allowed this overly zealous neighborhood watch man to chase down an innocent kid and then shoot him are jacked up. There is already talk in the Florida State Legislature about clarifying the law and redefining it. They say they never intended this stand your ground law to apply to people pursuing other people and it was to be applied in a person's house.

Zimmerman's own Attorney says the stand your ground law did not apply and it is a straight self defense case. Maybe it was self-defense, just terrible that this dude Zimmerman was allowed to do this under the laws as they stand. Hopefully this will put an end to his aspirations to be a cop and to be a neighborhood watch man. They need people with better judgement, restraint and skills in that role.

Our Visa Journey

Well, he looks white based on his picture. If someone were to look closer, he would look white of some hispanic ethnicity based on some of his facial features. I am referring to why it is a news media uproar, you have a white looking man killing a young black kid, with a white police chief not pressing charges. That pretty much will get people up in arms.

As soon as he left his car, started stalking a kid in the middle of the night, he was picking a fight. Maybe you like looking for an altercation better. When he starts chasing the kid after 911 tells him not to do that, he is picking a fight, or looking for an altercation.

He looks very Hispanic.

george-zimmerman-s-history-of-911-calls-a-complete-log.img.453.302.1332461449710.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Clearly you can't distinguish the features of Whites and Hispanics.

Granted sometimes it can be a close call depending on the amount of Euro blood but from the photo posted, he was clearly Hispanic looking.

Is sounds like you are suggesting the White cops, colluded with the Hispanic guy to dismiss a clear case of murder. (do I have that right?)

"Stalking is a specific act, following someone who you believe may have just been involved in a crime, is not classified as "stalking".

Stalking requires the element of -continuously and for no legit purpose following a person.

Your personal bias is demonstrated by the need to 1. fabricate facts. 2. besmirch a guy who has never once drawn his gun on anyone prior to this. 3. the need to exagerate at every turn.

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So Zimmermann is a little bit Hispanic.

And Obama is a little bit black.

OK - I get it- racial disparity all the way round.

Which ethnic group is claiming who/m ?

Hmmmm..

IMO, a new racial divide is about to gap wide open.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !