always love

i got( A number )in eoir-29 appeal

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

the uscis sent us letter saying that they reciev our eoir-29 but in the tope of the notice it has A-number and i never had it before what that meane pleas

Edited by always love

Timeline

the uscis sent us letter saying that they reciev our eoir-29 but in the tope of the notice it has A-number and i never had it before what that meane pleas

I can't answer your question, but just wanted to say I am happy to hear they have received your appeal. I hope you hear great news! :thumbs:

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Timeline

does someone understand why the uscis put alien number in the notice .that they reciev our eoir-29 and they are working in it

and the alien number it like that Axxx xxx xxx and i never have this alien number before in all the notice uscis sent us thank you

Edited by always love

Timeline

does someone understand why the uscis put alien number in the notice .that they reciev our eoir-29 and they are working in it

and the alien number it like that Axxx xxx xxx and i never have this alien number before in all the notice uscis sent us thank you

I've been doing some searching online for you, and it seems this number is an Alien Registration Number which you use when you are trying to find out anything on your appeal. I'm not sure why it's there, but doesn't think it changes anything. I will attach a form I found online. I hope this helps you.

800NumberReplacement.pdf

Edited by tany1157

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Timeline

thank you tany but i did ask afriend and told me that alien number only for grenn card if the petition will get approved if it will get denied they will not give me alien number and i hope he is right

Timeline

and the alien number it like that Axxx xxx xxx and i never have this alien number before

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

and the alien number it like that Axxx xxx xxx and i never have this alien number before

Your question was already answered by a previous poster. The 'A' number is provided so you can check on the status of your case.

06/10/11 - Married

USCIS: (224 days)

07/22/11 - Mailed I-130 petitions for wife and step-daughter

07/28/11 - NOA1 for both

02/21/12 - RFE for both (received hardcopy on 2/25)

02/28/12 - Responded to RFE for both(received by CSC on 2/29)

03/02/12 - NOA2 for both(received hardcopy on 3/8)

NVC: (37 days)

03/12/12 - NVC Received both

03/21/12 - NVC case number and IIN received for both & Emailed Choice of Agent for both

03/23/12 - AOS bill invoiced & paid for both

03/26/12 - AOS bill shows paid & AOS Packets mailed for both

03/27/12 - Choice of Agent accepted for wife (sent another for step-daughter via email and express mail)

03/28/12 - Choice of Agent accepted for step-daughter & IV bill invoiced & paid for wife

03/29/12 - IV bill shows paid for wife & IV bill invoiced & paid for step-daughter

03/30/12 - IV bill shows paid for step-daughter & IV Packets mailed for both

04/04/12 - IV Packets reviewed. Checklist issued for Divorce Decree for my wife. Step-daughter's was accepted and her case closed

04/10/12 - Divorce Decree accepted after supervisor review & wife's case closed

04/16/12 - Expedite requested for both cases due to NVC error

04/18/12 - Expedite request approved for both cases and sent to Santiago Embassy

Embassy: (15 days)

04/24/12 - Embassy received both cases from NVC

04/25/12 - Wife went to Embassy for document review. Interview date assigned for both cases.

04/26/12 - Medical Exam for both. Result - approved.

05/07/12 - Interview date for both. Result - approved!

05/09/12 - Received both Visas

05/16/12 - POE Atlanta

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

thank you tany but i did ask afriend and told me that alien number only for grenn card if the petition will get approved if it will get denied they will not give me alien number and i hope he is right

He's wrong. It's nothing but a file number assigned during the petition adjudication process. That you now know the number, means nothing about the outcome of your immigration process.

My wife knew her A number several months before she knew whether she would ever have a visa and nearly two years before she had a green card.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

When should I expect to receive a decision on an appeal eoir-29 for spuse visa I 130

hello friends

it is possible that they can send issue another A-number it happened with me they changed my A-number and when i talked to them they told new A-number is my A number and same new A-Number came on my green card. you dont have to worry about it. just remember that you tell them this problem.

laurarajesh

Timeline

When should I expect to receive a decision on an appeal eoir-29 for spuse visa I 130

In a few months.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

i know a few month but how much 1 2 or 3 or 6

There is no set time. Think 3 to 6 months before they deny your appeal.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

There is no set time. Think 3 to 6 months before they deny your appeal.

yes there is no set time line for this my took 1 year but it can take more then that soory it not months it yeasr. where is your case in BIA or USCIS need check.

laurarajesh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.