JJ4ever

PTB scar

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone :) I am new to this site. I've been reading posts related with PTB scar. I had a minimal ptb in 2005 and I was treated and healed in the same year. I have my medical certificates with me and some of my X-ray films. I always have my annual check-up. My pulmonologist said I had nothing to worry about and my TB is not active and it is just a scar. I haven't had any problem getting a job here because of my medical certificates. Thank God! I've read in this helpful website that the applicants who have irregularities in their X-ray like PTB scar will undergo a three-day sputum test and two-month sputum cultures test. OMG!!! 2 months? I am a positive person but realistic at the same time. I am expecting I will also undergo similar procedures because of my ptb scar. I have a question fellow VJ members. I hope you will help me. :) Is it possible to have a medical exam at SLEC even though you don't have an interview appointment yet? When can I start my medical exam at SLEC? My fiance and I want to be together as soon as possible. Thank you for reading my post. Help please. :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hello and welcome on VJ!

I googled some of the abbreviations you wrote because I couldn't understand well your post. It looks like SLEC is the St. Luke Medical Center, is that right? If so, I understand you're from Philippines. If yes, please update your profile with this country so VJ members from this country will quickly see your post and will answer your question. :)

Good luck!

Edited by didopage

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Hello everyone :) I am new to this site. I've been reading posts related with PTB scar. I had a minimal ptb in 2005 and I was treated and healed in the same year. I have my medical certificates with me and some of my X-ray films. I always have my annual check-up. My pulmonologist said I had nothing to worry about and my TB is not active and it is just a scar. I haven't had any problem getting a job here because of my medical certificates. Thank God! I've read in this helpful website that the applicants who have irregularities in their X-ray like PTB scar will undergo a three-day sputum test and two-month sputum cultures test. OMG!!! 2 months? I am a positive person but realistic at the same time. I am expecting I will also undergo similar procedures because of my ptb scar. I have a question fellow VJ members. I hope you will help me. :) Is it possible to have a medical exam at SLEC even though you don't have an interview appointment yet?-- yes..

When can I start my medical exam at SLEC?-- when u have ur mnl. no.

My fiance and I want to be together as soon as possible. Thank you for reading my post. Help please. :)

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.