w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

CLAIM: FILTHY FOLEY ONLINE MESSAGES WERE PAGE PRANK GONE AWRY

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I think the Bush campaign treatment of McCain in the South Caroline primary was the most despicable campaign smear tactic ever -- so you know, let's cut the partisan morale high ground -- and that is what they did to someone in their own party.

If on November 7 Nancy Pelosi is made Speaker of the House, collective heads (Hannity/O'Reilly/Limbaugh) are going to explode -- and it will be fun to watch.

:thumbs:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I think the Bush campaign treatment of McCain in the South Caroline primary was the most despicable campaign smear tactic ever -- so you know, let's cut the partisan morale high ground -- and that is what they did to someone in their own party.

If on November 7 Nancy Pelosi is made Speaker of the House, collective heads (Hannity/O'Reilly/Limbaugh) are going to explode -- and it will be fun to watch.

Can anyone tell me what the democrats have planned for our country?

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Not exactly, but I CAN tell you roughly what BillyBubba's original plan was--to make the US a colony of PRC.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Timeline

Not exactly, but I CAN tell you roughly what BillyBubba's original plan was--to make the US a colony of PRC.

your crackin me up!

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

It is sad that most people are reduced to voting for Candidate A because he isn't as bad as Candidate B. Why is government the way it is? Because people consistently are given a choice of bad candidates and told to pick the lesser of two evils. Rarely and quite accidentally does there come a true statesman to the arena.

I voted for McCain in the 2000 primary because of South Carolina. A person who stoops to those kinds of dirty tricks has no business governing me.

unityjourney.jpg

I voted for McCain too in the 2000 primary - I always admired his nonpartisanship and common sense approach. I remember there used to be a lot of Republicans like him - moderate fiscal conservatives - but they are increasingly marginalized by the Bushbot wing of the party

Now I'm not sure the Democrats are currently offering much of a great alternative in their plans-- I don't think the status quo is anything too wonderful either.

I just think it's funny the right wing handwringing about a potential Democrat majority in the House.

90day.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I have developed my own theory of what is going on here.

First, the Dems looked at the polls and decided that they were not going to get the house or senate back. So they needed a scandal to break things loose.

Being good little dems the reached into their sleazy closet to see what they could find. They saw they had a Republican congressman who was gay and had some dealings with a page. So they leaked some of the less lurid emails to Hastert so they could say he was informed. Then they waited. One month before the election they set off their sh!t bomb.

How does that Koolaid taste?

/yes, I know it's an Ad Hominem

//still feels good tho

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Timeline

Kick em out. Maybe that will wake them up. It isn't like the Democrats would get a veto-proof majority if they did get the House and Senate. From a historical standpoint, America seemed to do best when the Administrative and Legislative branches were controlled by opposing parties.

unityjourney.jpg

Timeline
Kick em out. Maybe that will wake them up. It isn't like the Democrats would get a veto-proof majority if they did get the House and Senate. From a historical standpoint, America seemed to do best when the Administrative and Legislative branches were controlled by opposing parties.

Right on the money!

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Right on the money!

i agree with that too

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Right on the money!

Also, is not America the ONLY country where this CAN occur?

(having been born in one country and raised in another, both where majority in parliament makes party leader PM)

Edited by CherryXS

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Right on the money!

Also, is not America the ONLY country where this CAN occur?

(having been born in one country and raised in another, both where majority in parliament makes party leader PM)

Some truth to that - also the likes of Maggie Thatcher would have been out on her ####### long before she was forced to quit if the UK had strict term limits on sitting PM's. Blair too.

At least the US doesn't have to deal with "indefinite Bush"

Edited by erekose

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Right on the money!

i agree with that too

I agree with your agreeance :yes:

:P

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: Timeline

Transcript of CNN's Wolf Blitzer speaking with CNN's Brian Todd about a conversation Brian had with the lawyer of one of Foley's victims:

BLITZER: He will join us live in the next hour. What are you hearing, Brian, about some of these internet suggestions, some Republicans suggesting this whole thing is a prank, a hoax and there is no there, there.

TODD: We asked him about that item in the report. He said very clearly he cannot rule that in, he cannot rule that out. He says he is not saying it was not a prank but later in the interview, CNN pressed him on that. He said that he — he does not read the Drudge Report not part of his regular reading and, quote, it sounds like a piece of fiction. It is similar to a comment he made yesterday on that. Also important to note that ABC news says its sources indicate the Drudge Report that their report this is a hoax is not true.

BLITZER: He says the Drudge Report item sounds like a piece of fiction?

TODD: He did say that, but important to note he says he is not ruling it in or out.

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/10/06/vide...-claim-fiction/

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline
Transcript of CNN's Wolf Blitzer speaking with CNN's Brian Todd about a conversation Brian had with the lawyer of one of Foley's victims:
BLITZER: He will join us live in the next hour. What are you hearing, Brian, about some of these internet suggestions, some Republicans suggesting this whole thing is a prank, a hoax and there is no there, there.

TODD: We asked him about that item in the report. He said very clearly he cannot rule that in, he cannot rule that out. He says he is not saying it was not a prank but later in the interview, CNN pressed him on that. He said that he — he does not read the Drudge Report not part of his regular reading and, quote, it sounds like a piece of fiction. It is similar to a comment he made yesterday on that. Also important to note that ABC news says its sources indicate the Drudge Report that their report this is a hoax is not true.

BLITZER: He says the Drudge Report item sounds like a piece of fiction?

TODD: He did say that, but important to note he says he is not ruling it in or out.

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/10/06/vide...-claim-fiction/

So what we have is a hoax hoax? :blink:

unityjourney.jpg