Glen Charles

CR1 Manila interview scheduling

5 posts in this topic

My Wife and I are waiting for NVC to schedule us an interview date. She is in Manila right now.

Basically, our case is completed but they get only so many slots they can fill, and we did not get on the list in October.

Its very disheartening, not having any idea at all how long till they even schedule us.

Anyone have any idea how long we should expect?

Edited by Glen Charles

It looks like Manila isn't updating the monthly interview list any longer so the only thing I could suggest is to do a timeline search here to see what kind of results you get. I don't recall seeing a lot of CR1s for Manila being posted here so you may not even get a hit with the search.

This could be a useful link for you in the future: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html

Good luck, Claudeth and pray that you receive your date quickly.

Edited by jasman0717

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't know if this helps, an e-mail from the embassy

kdkrutilla: We want to assure you that while an approved fiancé(e) petition is originally valid for four months from the date of its approval, a consular officer may revalidate it for an additional four months. This revalidation is routine as long as the petitioner and beneficiary remain legally free to marry and continue to intend to do so within 90 days after the beneficiary is admitted into the United States .

kdkrutilla: A listing of immigrant and fiancé(e) visa cases that have been scheduled for an interview is available at our web site at http://philippines.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html. You or the applicant may check the interview date at this Internet address, where appointments scheduled for the current month and the following month are listed according to case numbers. The record is updated

I think this is the more appropriate site http://philippines.usembassy.gov/wwwh3024.html

Edited by kirk and Jenny

Date I-129F Sent : 03/17/2006

Date I-129F NOA1: 04/03/2006

I-129F RFE(s) : 08/10/2006

I-129F RFE Reply(s) : 08/17/2006

Date I-129F NOA2 (Approved) : 08/18/2006

Date Package Received By NVC : 09/05/2006

Date Sent to Embassy: 09/18/2006 assigned number MNL2006743xxx

Date Embassy received 09/26/2006

letter-touched 10/17/2006

information on medical and interview 11/17/2006

Packet with Information 11/29/2006

Medical 1/12/2007

Interview 1/19/2007

Hey, i did search some at asawa.org mostly CR/IR after their case has been completed in NVC they waited at least 2 months and 2 weeks minimum to be scheduled in manila and another waiting time of 2-4 months of actual interview. Besides what is your timeline?

JunCeL

My Wife and I are waiting for NVC to schedule us an interview date. She is in Manila right now.

Basically, our case is completed but they get only so many slots they can fill, and we did not get on the list in October.

Its very disheartening, not having any idea at all how long till they even schedule us.

Anyone have any idea how long we should expect?

Edited by JunCeL

N-400:

08/04/2018 - Online Application Completed!

ROC @ CSC:

06/08/2018 - Mailed Application at USPS.

06/09/2018 - Delivered at USPS P.O. Box.

06/25/2018 - Check has been cashed.

06/25/2018 - NOA1 (USPS).

03/08/2019 - Case Txt/Email Notification for activity.

03/08/2019 - Fingerprint Waived.

03/18/2019 - Letter Notification Received for Biometrics waived.

06/03/2019 - Received Biometrics appointment notice  (usps). (notice date 05/24/2019)

06/04/2019 - Sent request to reschedule biometrics appt for 1 day delivery using usps since wife is out of the country.

06/05/2019 - ASC center received request to reschedule biometrics.

07/23/2019 - We ordered your new card online status!

07/24/2019 - Case Approved online status.

07/31/2019 - Received Green Card!

I don't know if this helps, an e-mail from the embassy

kdkrutilla: We want to assure you that while an approved fiancé(e) petition is originally valid for four months from the date of its approval, a consular officer may revalidate it for an additional four months. This revalidation is routine as long as the petitioner and beneficiary remain legally free to marry and continue to intend to do so within 90 days after the beneficiary is admitted into the United States .

kdkrutilla: A listing of immigrant and fiancé(e) visa cases that have been scheduled for an interview is available at our web site at http://philippines.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html. You or the applicant may check the interview date at this Internet address, where appointments scheduled for the current month and the following month are listed according to case numbers. The record is updated

I think this is the more appropriate site http://philippines.usembassy.gov/wwwh3024.html

Thanks. My case was completed about 3 weeks ago.

According to the timelines here on VJ, it will probably be March 1 for her to get an interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.