Bad_Daddy

California teacher scores himself a young one

135 posts in this topic

Timeline

Yes I'm sure the daughter he has, attending the same high school as his girlfriend did just a few months ago, would be so much more hung up on this if dad's girlfriend were an import. His wife too.

Please. He has done what has happened numerous times in history. He found a young babe. He tasted the nectar and liked it a lot. He shacked up with her. Please since you are perfect and all throw the first stone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Tell it like it really is. Chances are you came across one of those RUB foreign bride sites and didn't know that women could really look like that (other than maybe Vogue magazine) and that was that. 100+ pages of hot sexy chicks does have an effect on a normal guy.

:thumbs:

You nailed it!

Timeline

Tell it like it really is. Chances are you came across one of those RUB foreign bride sites and didn't know that women could really look like that (other than maybe Vogue magazine) and that was that. 100+ pages of hot sexy chicks does have an effect on a normal guy. Don't worry about being politically correct on here. Chances are this thread will be locked while several post are deleted anyways so get it out now while the gettings good.

Have to add, the appearance of the women is only a part of it! What doesn't get as much attention here but is also highly relevant for some, probably most, of us is the difference in attitude that many women from over there have compared to here. It is NOT that they are submissive, but more that they have less of a sense of entitlement. They seem to accept that it is normal to get a great education and to work hard, in addition to being a great wife and mother. And they expect similar things from their husbands. It is not for everybody but for some of us it comes as such a breath of fresh air that we can't seem to stop smiling!

Timeline

They pass the only test left: Consenting adults.

He no doubt is an inspiration to many 41 year old teachers.

Now if he were just another priest doing a teen, there would be outrage.

Hetro relations with those under your care.... ain't so bad. :thumbs:

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/4/5/01552.shtml

Should have expected this from you! Where is there public outrage when the priest has a gay relationship with a legal adult? But you apparently would like to let the priests get away with abusing 10 and 12 year old boys while at the same time you justify the incredibly crass behavior of that bigoted priest that refused communion to a lesbian at her mothers funeral! In case you have not noticed, the same people that are upset about this case are the very same ones that are outraged at the pedophilia that goes on within the catholic church! You try to bend the facts to fit with your right-wing ideology but in doing so you break one of your church's ten commandments about 'not bearing false witness'!

I wonder what the girl's father has to say? Haven't heard much from him.

Would the teacher have made moves on the daughter if there was a father around? :no:

I would not have thought to actually use these specific words. Gotta be PC these days. But they certainly apply to a large percentage of those women 'my age' that I was getting 'match'ed with before I decided to expand my dating horizons. I can't speak for anybody else on here but those words have never and, hopefully, will never apply to me. Obesity is a problem in our society across age and gender lines but it is a fact that the percentages are higher for women. Both I and my wife feel that we are individually very lucky! Maybe this couple will be the same. But I agree with those who are concerned regarding the way the relationship started. That, I believe, is the only real issue here!

Obesity rates are about 2% higher in women (not that much) but the percentage of people who are overweight is about 8% higher for men than women in this country.

90day.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

When the teacher gives the reasoning that they were just following their heart, I've got to wonder what his mental age is. How many middle-aged men still think that love is driven by emotions? That's puppy love - the thing that young people get caught up in. If grown men were to let their emotions act as a litmus test for relationships, they'd never be able to hold down a marriage. This guy needs to grow up and start acting like a man instead of a teenager with raging hormones.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

The mom is just the girl plus 60lbs. Dude should've checked her out first. Then again, maybe this isn't his longterm plan?

I wonder what the girl's father has to say? Haven't heard much from him.

Amazing that a girl with daddy issues would hook up with an older guy.

Obesity rates are about 2% higher in women (not that much) but the percentage of people who are overweight is about 8% higher for men than women in this country.

But the big difference is a man who is obese can still be attractive. An obese woman has a very hard time pulling that off.

Men are attractive because of what they provide. Women are attractive because of their capability to reproduce healthy offspring. An obese woman can produce healthy offspring but her size and shape tricks the males into thinking she's biologically weaker. Hence, why this dude left his wife and kids to pursue new opportunities to mate with a younger, more fit female.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The mom is just the girl plus 60lbs. Dude should've checked her out first. Then again, maybe this isn't his longterm plan?

Amazing that a girl with daddy issues would hook up with an older guy.

But the big difference is a man who is obese can still be attractive. An obese woman has a very hard time pulling that off.

Men are attractive because of what they provide. Women are attractive because of their capability to reproduce healthy offspring. An obese woman can produce healthy offspring but her size and shape tricks the males into thinking she's biologically weaker. Hence, why this dude left his wife and kids to pursue new opportunities to mate with a younger, more fit female.

Hmmmm....

psychiatry-couch2.jpg

Uh no, obese men are not attractive

ORLY?

1085motivational-money-more-than-you.jpg

Hmmmm....

psychiatry-couch2.jpg

Call it what you want, but it's simple biology.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"