Bad_Daddy

California teacher scores himself a young one

135 posts in this topic

I think we better get a look at her first.

Look at the girl's picture, add 60lbs, good to go.

+1 if she brings her classmates homestar_smile.gif

Why else would you date an 18 year old?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Why are the police involved. What a waste of time.

Because it's California and they have nothing better to do out there since there's no "real" crime.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

every other male teacher in the school is jealous and at the same time high-fiving him.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

Why are the police involved. What a waste of time.

Must be the morality squad every police force has.

Look at the girl's picture, add 60lbs, good to go.

Why else would you date an 18 year old?

Because the pic taking sessions tend to be awesome.whistling.gif

+2 if he nails mom and a classmate -- same day.

:thumbs:

...and her sister(s). :devil:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I preferred the hot cougar teachers doing the teenage boy students. What kind of development is this? what fantasy does this serve to feed?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It is one thing to be attracted to younger, attractive women. But it is very close to, if not crossing the line, to go from being in a position of considerable influence with a relationship that started well before the girl was psychologically mature, to a romantic/sexual involvement. Many of us old, bald, fat, rich guys with the hot, young, russian wives get lumped in with this type of situation in the eyes of some. I speak out because I see a HUGE difference in my relationship compared to what seems apparent to many in the reports of this former teacher's actions. It only fans the flames of the righteous condemnations we sometimes get here from the drive-by posters from other regional forums to cheer for this guy. And I am sure none of you would do any baiting! :whistle:

P.S. I don't actually meet all of the criteria above! ;)

Timeline

It is one thing to be attracted to younger, attractive women. But it is very close to, if not crossing the line, to go from being in a position of considerable influence with a relationship that started well before the girl was psychologically mature, to a romantic/sexual involvement. Many of us old, bald, fat, rich guys with the hot, young, russian wives get lumped in with this type of situation in the eyes of some. I speak out because I see a HUGE difference in my relationship compared to what seems apparent to many in the reports of this former teacher's actions. It only fans the flames of the righteous condemnations we sometimes get here from the drive-by posters from other regional forums to cheer for this guy. And I am sure none of you would do any baiting! :whistle:

P.S. I don't actually meet all of the criteria above! ;)

My wife is older than this girls mother.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Imagine wasting away the prime of your youth and the height of your beauty with some wrinkly old bald dude. Ick.

She is 20 years minimum from the height of her beauty.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

She is 20 years minimum from the height of her beauty.

Only if she takes care of herself! The majority of women in our culture do not. I often wonder when I see the grossly obese women in their 30's and 40's waddling down the aisles at wal-mart what they might have looked like if they had the self-control to maintain a healthy body and the taste to dress decently.

My FFA (Future Farmers of America) teacher married a gal that I went to school with and their still married to this day. He was in his mid 30's and she had his class since 9th grade. Her senior year she was his assistant in one of his classes and they got married a few weeks after she graduated. Her parents were cool with it and nobody really gave it much thought.

On a flip side there as a journalist for the Anchorage newspaper up here and a part time journalism teacher at one of the high schools in Anchorage who was boning a student. Age of consent up here is 16 so they couldn't bust him for anything but he got fired and they made a new law right after that called the "Satch Carlson Law" where someone in an authority position can't have sex with any gal under 18. Ironic part about it is the guy was in his mid 40's and the detective that investigated it was a year older than that journalist and the cop married the gal that was involved right after she graduated. They could have made a movie on that one.

My mom was married when she was 15 and had her first kid when she was 16 and she's no worse for wear. My grandma was in her teens when she got married and had her first kid also. People these days look for something to make a BFD over. They need to mind their own business.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."