Mithra

March 2012

126 posts in this topic

Jackie glad you're finally feeling better and I hope you daughters surgury goes well.

Me and hubby went house hunting today saw some nice town houses. I found one I really liked (hubby not so much he thinks it's too old making ) loved all the old hardwood floors and we saw one we both really liked it had a breath taking view of a lake. But we've only started the process so we are definately keeping our options open. Sunday helping my parents move furniture out of their house they are remodeling the living room and kitchen and staying for dinner. The week ends are never long enough. :no:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So Im off work for a couple of days due to a bacterial infection possibly from food. I think its from seafood from Sunday night bcz I've been sick ever since. It feels like knives stabbing my stomach morning til night!

Daylight saving time starts at 2am tonight in most states so dont forget to change that time! I did it at 6pm to get a better idea of reality plus the medicine is making me fall asleep off & on. Adam has to be up at 3am for his job so I hope he wakes up in time!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

So Im off work for a couple of days due to a bacterial infection possibly from food. I think its from seafood from Sunday night bcz I've been sick ever since. It feels like knives stabbing my stomach morning til night!

Daylight saving time starts at 2am tonight in most states so dont forget to change that time! I did it at 6pm to get a better idea of reality plus the medicine is making me fall asleep off & on. Adam has to be up at 3am for his job so I hope he wakes up in time!

Sorry you aren't feeling well Tammy. Rest and take care! Sure am happy we don't have to worry about the time

change here in Arizona!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Happy Sunday MENA!

My goodness this time change has me all off kiltered!! Well I usually am but not this late in the day!! :whistle:

Getting ready to go meet up my sisters and mom for lunch. We are finally getting some much needed rain so I'm hoping my grass may turn green again!!! Have a great couple more hours of weekend before Monday settles in!! Here's to getting the Biometric letter on Monday!!!! (it better come or I might go crazy!!):wacko:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Timeline

My first recorded time on the treadmill for my 5k training..... 54 minutes 17 seconds. My biggest fear, a 70 year old man is gonna go zooming past me...lol. I'm going back tomorrow and see if I can get a better time.

Jax (F)

My first recorded time on the treadmill for my 5k training..... 54 minutes 17 seconds. My biggest fear, a 70 year old man is gonna go zooming past me...lol. I'm going back tomorrow and see if I can get a better time.

Jax (F)

Timeline

Happy house hunting Sunny & I hope you have a nice dinner with your parents tonight.

Sorry you're so sick Tamara. I hope you feel better soon.

Hi Jeanne!

I hope you had a good lunch with your family Andrea and that your grass turns green from the rain soon. Also crossing my fingers for your biometric letter arriving tomorrow.

Way to go in keeping your fitness goals Jax! (L)

Waleed & I had a nice time last night at the farewell party for one of the people that has worked at my station for 17 years. It was nice to meet everybody and introduce dh to them. I'm sorry to see her leave but I'm sure she'll do well in her new endeavors. I've been feeling ill lately too. I don't know what it is but I've been waking up with headaches and bloodshot eyes for a week, even when I take naps. I thought maybe it's spring allergies of some kind. I've had chronic fatigue too and a few other symptoms. It's like I'm under the weather but still functional.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It was a beautiful, warm day here today. Unfortunately, I spent most of it cooking in the kitchen. Ah well, at least the kids got to enjoy it. :). DH brought the little one outside to enjoy her first Spring like day. She loved it! She esp. loved visiting with the neighbor's dog. :)

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

It's windy here and I just spent 5 hours on assignment. I had to hike and carry heavy equipment. I'm tired and will probably be sore tomorrow when I wake up.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

It's windy here and I just spent 5 hours on assignment. I had to hike and carry heavy equipment. I'm tired and will probably be sore tomorrow when I wake up.

How are you feeling Olivia??? I can't imagine having to trudge in snow and slush carrying all that video equipment. :hehe:

Still waiting on the biometric letter. Ugh....

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline

How are you feeling Olivia??? I can't imagine having to trudge in snow and slush carrying all that video equipment. :hehe:

Still waiting on the biometric letter. Ugh....

Every muscle in my body is sore today Andrea.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

I can't get over how beautiful the weather has been around here the past week or so. Low 70s today...in March! Our winter was the mildest winter that I ever remember experiencing. I'm so enjoying it. :) We'll be cooking on the grill tonight instead of the kitchen. Yay!

Timeline

Oooh last week Adam & I got to cook outside on the grill & somehow managed to escape mosquitos! I dont know how I got so lucky! Today Adam & I were both off and we found this huge Outlet Mall about 60 miles away from us... it was sooo worth the drive. I must admit I have the pickiest husband in clothes. The jeans have to be a certain shade, style, length. The shirts have be a certain fit & go with certain shoes. The shoes have to look a certain way, be a certain name brand, be a certain color, not too high. The hats he tries on have to look a certain way with the exact fit. Oh goodness gracious, next time Im going to the mall with only women!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

Happy Friday Everyone!! Yay!

Lovely day it will be here in Minneapolis. It's supposed to reach 80 today. 80 in March! I love it! The past two days have been just beautiful. We've brought the boys out and let them have their fun to enjoy this weather since you never know what will happen in Minnesota. It might snow in May for all we know.

Super excited about working only half a day today. I decided the afternoon is all mine! No hubby and no kids!!! Yay for me! Getting hair, mani/pedi and even thinking about a facial done. I'll do some shopping after that and enjoying the beautiful weather of course. :dance:

Speaking of shopping, I bought new shoes the day before yesterday and I found that one foot is about 3/4 of an inch bigger then the other (I always knew one was a tiny bit bigger but a whole 3/4 of an inch????). What do ya do when that happens? In case your wondering, I'm serious! I know this is a complete first world problem BUT what do I do? Stick tissue in the smaller foot's shoe?

Anyhow, what are everyone's plans for the weekend? Whatever it may be, enjoy!!!!

Edited by 100% Al Ahly Fan

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline

LOL about the differences in your feet. :) I'm still waiting for mine to go back to normal after having my daughter. I bought shoes about a month ago and had to buy a half size bigger.:(

It was 77 in SE MI yesterday which, like MN, is really odd for March. It's supposed to be beautiful all weekend here. Not sure of our plans but we may have grandma sit while we go out for St. Patrick's day. :) Other than that, probably spending some time outside and the usual...laundry, cleaning, etc.

Filed: Timeline

I had my first weigh-in and measurments at the gym yesterday..........................I LOST 6 pounds and a few inches! :dance: :dance: :dance: Celebrated by tanning and burnt my armpits...ouch! I have to watch my cravings, every time a fast food place has a new menu item I feel its my duty to try it :whistle:

Hope ya'lls have a great weekend !

Jackie (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.