almaty

blaming the victim

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

What Foley did was wrong. He resigned. That should be the end of it. The sleezebag dems who have plenty of skeletons in their closet are playing this up like the end of the world is coming. The hypocrocy on the left just boggles the mind. The blood is in the water, the sharks are closing in. The party of sleeze and no ideas see their chance. I can only hope this comes back to bite them in the a$$.

nope, not the endo of it. if your buddy commits a crime and you cover for him, you are in trouble too. same with this scumbag and any potential azz bites that covered for him. then you may close the case.

Daniel

:energetic:

What Foley did was wrong. He resigned. That should be the end of it. The sleezebag dems who have plenty of skeletons in their closet are playing this up like the end of the world is coming. The hypocrocy on the left just boggles the mind. The blood is in the water, the sharks are closing in. The party of sleeze and no ideas see their chance. I can only hope this comes back to bite them in the a$$.

No, it shouldn't. If Hastert & others knew about this three years ago and did nothing, they should be thrown out as well. Right is right and wrong is wrong, Democrat or Republican. Do you not hold your own party to the standards you require of the Democrats?

All Hastart knew about was some "overly friendly" emails. The really sick ones just now came out and he didn't have them. He did take care of it. He told Foley to stay away from the pages. What did you want him to do? Follow him around? Bug his computer? Just what should Hastart have done??

The fact that a 50 year old man was sending "overly friendly" emails to minors should have started an investigation at the very least. God knows if Foley had a D in front of FL they would've been over him like white on rice.

:yes: well said. :thumbs:

Daniel

:energetic:

good points hermano daniel... :yes:

Found another one for Scott & Lai:

officialsausagesuckerseal.jpg

/hotlink from Photodump

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMFG!!! :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
There's a reason I don't cite websites like DailyKos or CapitalHillBlue. The same reason you shouldn't cite something as blatantly biased as World Nut Daily, or Fox News.

Since you call these "blatantly biased", please reveal some sites you consider as unbiased!

Reuters.

AP.

20060805BeirutP.jpg

You're kidding, right? :huh:

only cleaning dust off of the photo :whistle::whistle:

btw.. that is bad photoshop work. cant believe the editers fell for it.

Well, considering that CBS fell for obviously forged documents from Kerry's campaign on Bush's National Guard time (as was revealed by several bloggers who looked at the fonts: print-shop quality PLUS subscripting/superscripting--how would a 1972 typewriter produce that?), no surprise.

(note: while the impressiveness--or lacklustreness--of Bush's NG time remains unknown, the forgery was analogous to a would-be counterfeiter printing the bills on COPIER-BOND paper)

Pointing out the obvious here - but "biased" journalism is not necessarily synonymous with "bad" journalism - Slanting a story is a far cry from outright fabrication - as evidenced in the example above.

Every news agencies has a code of journalism ethics - that's a crucial aspect of how the free press actually works, via self regulation NOT governnment legislation.

According to two people close to former congressional page Jordan Edmund, the now famous lurid AOL Instant Message exchanges that led to the resignation of Mark Foley were part of an online prank that by mistake got into the hands of enemy political operatives, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

According to one Oklahoma source who knows the former page very well, Edmund, a conservative Republican, goaded an unwitting Foley to type embarrassing comments that were then shared with a small group of young Hill politicos. The prank went awry when the saved IM sessions got into the hands of political operatives favorable to Democrats.

The primary source, an ally of Edmund, adamantly proclaims that the former page is not a homosexual. The prank scenario was confirmed by a second associate of Edmund. Both are fearful that their political careers will be affected if they are publicly brought into the matter.

The news come on the heels that Edmund has hired former Timothy McVeigh attorney, Stephen Jones.

Developing...

Just wait and see. This ain't over yet!!