Shane&Arthur

Pending? 1 more document needed:(

17 posts in this topic

Hi guys, just want to ask, I've done my interview today and the consul told me that they still need 1 more document from me, and I can send it via 2GO, So I already did too today. But they didn't tell me if I'm approved or not, they just took my form for visa delivery 2GO. What should I do?

Please tell me if anyone who have this experience before, thank u:(

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys, just want to ask, I've done my interview today and the consul told me that they still need 1 more document from me, and I can send it via 2GO, So I already did too today. But they didn't tell me if I'm approved or not, they just took my form for visa delivery 2GO. What should I do?

There is nothing you can do but wait, the decision is in the hands of the consular officer. Many beneficiaries get approved without any indication from the CO and most are told immediately.

Since they kept your visa, that is a good sign.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

What additional document did you provide?

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

NBI Clerance with AKA. Why?

"Why?" Trying to get an idea of why the hold up. To request an NBI with AKA is normal. Most likely your visa will be approved.

"Why?" Trying to get an idea of why the hold up. To request an NBI with AKA is normal. Most likely your visa will be approved.

thank u Leatherneck, I'm praying too :innocent:

Timeline

thank u Leatherneck, I'm praying too :innocent:

You're welcome!

Don't worry or stress over it, like I said, it's normal for the CO to want or request an NBI with AKA.

Look at it like this, that means the CO had no other concerns if all he/she wanted to see in addition to

the documents you submitted was the NBI with AKA.

Update us when you get your visa in the mail.

You're welcome!

Don't worry or stress over it, like I said, it's normal for the CO to want or request an NBI with AKA.

Look at it like this, that means the CO had no other concerns if all he/she wanted to see in addition to

the documents you submitted was the NBI with AKA.

Update us when you get your visa in the mail.

:thumbs: Sure Leatherneck i will tell u, as soon i have my visa. I hope not long, :blink:

thank u for your response i appreciate it :)

Timeline

:thumbs: Sure Leatherneck i will tell u, as soon i have my visa. I hope not long, :blink:

thank u for your response i appreciate it :)

You bet!

[/qu

where did you get that nbi with aka? what did the nbi asked you? do u have to submit any forms to prove that the other names is also you?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just got my new NBI clearance with a.k.a because I was annulled . I remember one of the member here told me that If I don't provide that NBI clearance with my used name there is a delay. but in your case, I think you just have to do a follow-up call. I know you are approved :).

Hi lakemurray,

You mean I should call to embassy? I send already the NBI clearance and they will receive it tomorrow, so after that how long still I will wait for my visa? The embassy said 2 weeks, but in my case I don't know;)

[/qu

where did you get that nbi with aka? what did the nbi asked you? do u have to submit any forms to prove that the other names is also you?

[/

No only NBI..

[/qu

No only NBI..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.