Gary and Alla

Another stupid gun law bites the dust

63 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Reasoning and thinking are mutually exclusive to supporting people control and racism by the implementation of "gun laws"

Very true, for the most part. But there exists, I think, a certain perverse logic in the continued effort of progressives to defend and expand these racist laws. (Progressives whose movement, by the way, was largely responsible for entrenching the false dichotomy of “race” in the national pshyce-trying, as they did, to classify people into different categories based on desireability or usefulness to society). The logic is to create a sense of dependence on the state, including dependence on the police, by people who “aren't capable or intelligent enough” to excersise basic rights, like self-defence. Clearly, progressives see African-Americans in this light. Ironic, isn't it, that progressives are also the ones that are first to claim that the police and courts in this country are racist?

Edited by xebec
Belarus-240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Very true, for the most part. But there exists, I think, a certain perverse logic in the continued effort of progressives to defend and expand these racist laws. (Progressives whose movement, by the way, was largely responsible for entrenching the false dichotomy of “race” in the national pshyce-trying, as they did, to classify people into different categories based on desireability or usefulness to society). The logic is to create a sense of dependence on the state, including dependence on the police, by people who “aren't capable or intelligent enough” to excersise basic rights, like self-defence. Clearly, progressives see African-Americans in this light. Ironic, isn't it, that progressives are also the ones that are first to claim that the police and courts in this country are racist?

Yes, of course. The most insidious form of racism is the racism of low expectations. I believe people, all people, have the ability and desire to do well for themselves and that is only stifled when someone says "Poor you, you simply CAN'T be expected to be like the others"

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Another thing I've noticed this week is that it does not appear the latest shooting is building much anti-gun rhetoric. I've seen maybe one CNN article condemning firearms and thats about it.

Perhaps more people understand how ridiculous it is to condemn an inanimate object for the actions of a deranged person? Nah...probably not

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

And if you don't want to do concealed carry come to Arizona ... open carry is in the state constitution... that way you can dress like Wyatt Earp for real!! :lol:

Of course now you don't even need a permit for concealed here!! :thumbs:

Even non residents can open carry in AZ.

Viva Arizona!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

Most do not know the very concept of gun control has its roots in racism. :thumbs:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

Another thing I've noticed this week is that it does not appear the latest shooting is building much anti-gun rhetoric. I've seen maybe one CNN article condemning firearms and thats about it.

The usual suspects!

Timeline

Perhaps you expected calls for more "Gun Free Zones" like the one this tradgedy occurred in. Yeah, that worked.

There will be no more moves toward gun control. Since 1994 when the Dems were thoroughly trashed for the AWB and the Brady Act. We tossed the people that passed it and repealed the nonsense. There will be no more.

Gary And Alla

I can agree this sounded like a dumb law, but the sausage fest discussion pertaining to the OP is pretty damn entertaining.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

Yes, I find it entertaining that the anti gun people play the same old race card over and over even though it has been disproven 4-5 decades ago. I mean, you guys need some new arrows in your quiver, but you have none. Maybe perhaps repost the "study" that only counts shootings and killings as "defense with firearms" :lol:

The total lack of merit of the anti gunners arguments is why the people in this country have progressed so far in restoring the rights that had been confiscated. Gun control is and always has been about people control and race control, and surprisingly it still takes very little to bring that right to the surface. As usual, the racists are "here to help"

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I can agree this sounded like a dumb law, but the sausage fest discussion pertaining to the OP is pretty damn entertaining.

Oh-I see now. A man hater. That makes many of your "contributions" more comprehensible.

Oh-I see now. A man hater. That makes many of your "contributions" more comprehensible.

Are you compensating for a little something? The law dumped in the OP was dumb and deserved to go. The two pages of commentary that followed were hilarious. Top honors probably go to the bizarre comments regarding the most recent school shooting which left three dead from, stop the presses, gun fire.

If you need a gun to be a man and feel manly that us just sad. If you really love owning a gun or guns more power to you.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

In the past week I drove through Virginia while armed. I also got to spend a week with a few Virginians enjoying the liberties and freedoms we hold so dear, sending thousands and thousands of rounds down range.

It's nice to see stupidity being repealed.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Why are they bizarre?

It is impossible to have gun violence without guns. Finding a causal relationship between the gun deaths of the latest school shooting and schools being gun free zones. The usual mumbo jumbo.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions: