rozi

Are we really going to get our visa?

26 posts in this topic

That's good advice hellraiser .......... just want to say that reading all the conversations here on visajourney will really help .. especially when you actually see the rewards of patience when the visas are issued .... I did my weekly phone call this morning and spoke to a very polite lady who told me we are still in AP ... I pray all the time and know God has a plan and I know that one day this will be over and I will be with my husband even if I have to fly back to Senegal this summer ... we're entering our 19th month of being apart and I really feel for you all ... hang in there

i understand what u guys are saying.. i dont know how to believe that.. i been calling DOS last 2 months i dont know if its my luck or not.. but i dont think thats my luck.. i been talking different people everytime i talk.. nyway i tried to asked them different question everytime i hear same ans.. ur case is still pending. and we can not tell u anything else.. they are working on ur case. thats all they tell me.. i dont think that help me at all..

hellraiser and togetherforver13 u 2 are very helpful.. i always seen u guys always try to help me thank you so much for all this.. :)

n0Bbm5.png

event.png

I was hoping that your husband would get his visa this week. But turns out it's just not you, no one is getting their visa in hands. I guess we have to keep praying and we will receive the good news soon inshallah.

I was hoping that your husband would get his visa this week. But turns out it's just not you, no one is getting their visa in hands. I guess we have to keep praying and we will receive the good news soon inshallah.

i dont know why but i was so sure his going to get his visa this week.. guess what he didnt.. im loosing my hope day by day.. i dont have no clue what im going to do :(

n0Bbm5.png

event.png

HI,

I have been waiting on AP almost 5 months...I called DOS and its still under AP...I m really in depressed to think about it...anybody knows what is wrong or how long more I have to wait for??

When was your interview date? Did they mention in your blue sheet additional processing or administrative processing with marking on 221(g)?

My husband's interview was on 10/10/2011..on the interview they kept passport and gave him a blue slip told that they have some additional work,,they will contact as soon as it done....after that no call since 5 months..i emailed them, they r saying Additional process is not complete.. last week I called DOS, they r saying it still under Administrative Process...they dont even want to listen what I say but saying they will contact when its complete..

I m really missing my husband..I m in depressed...crying everyday and praying as well but no news...who can help me?

Edited by rumy

HI,

I have been waiting on AP almost 5 months...I called DOS and its still under AP...I m really in depressed to think about it...anybody knows what is wrong or how long more I have to wait for??

i called them yesterdy and i asked them if its over.. they said they r working on my case.. but someone told me sometime DOS people they are playing.. well pray and may allah will her us one day insallah dont loose ur hope :)

n0Bbm5.png

event.png

My husband's interview was on 10/10/2011..on the interview they kept passport and gave him a blue slip told that they have some additional work,,they will contact as soon as it done....after that no call since 5 months..i emailed them, they r saying Additional process is not complete.. last week I called DOS, they r saying it still under Administrative Process...they dont even want to listen what I say but saying they will contact when its complete..

I m really missing my husband..I m in depressed...crying everyday and praying as well but no news...who can help me?

yes they dnt listen to no one.. and its totally waste of time calling them.. i been seeing that last 2 months.. its doesnt matter they kept the passport they kept my husband passport too.. but they didnt call him or anything.. someone told me to go to congressman offce and tell them the problem they said after 4 months they can help.. thats what im gonna do now

n0Bbm5.png

event.png

all im going to tell u this.. dont loose ur hope everything will be fine.. just be patience.. jst like me.. get bz on work

n0Bbm5.png

event.png

i am waiting for more than 7months now :( my wife is pregnant and she really needs me. God knows what's going on. Can somebody please tell me what I should do???

have u try to contract senator or congressman?

n0Bbm5.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.