EAHC1

EXPEDITE REQUEST ANSWER

26 posts in this topic

i just called and talked to them she told me it was a vaild request that falls under the human bracket of the expedite descriptions. now its off to the CSC director for a approval. I will pray and hope for good news!!!

Awesome news. Glad everything worked out.

Awesome news. Glad everything worked out.

Yes it was now i just cross my fingers and hope i get my miracle for her!!!

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2014-09-17 NOA Date : 2014-09-22   RFE(s) :   Bio. Appt. :   Interview Date :   Approval / Denial Date :   Approved :   Got I551 Stamp :   Green Card Received :   Comments :

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

i just called and talked to them she told me it was a vaild request that falls under the human bracket of the expedite descriptions. now its off to the CSC director for a approval. I will pray and hope for good news!!!

Congratulations!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats. Whatever the RFE is respond as fast as you can and send it off.

I-129F @ VSC-Jan 27 2010

NOA 1- Dated Feb 1 2010

NOA 2- Dated April 27 2010 (85days after NOA1)

Interview-October 2010- outcome AP

Interview-July 2011-outcome-Recommendation for revocation

March 2012- Petition received by a USCIS office

May 11 2012- Petiton sent to another USCIS office for processing

May 15 2012- Petition is now being processed at a USCIS office

May 17 2012- letter rec'd from CSC Petition officially closed

Oct 26, 2011- Sent 1-130 Oct 27, 2011- NOA1 priority date

July 2012- NOID I-130 petition

July 16, 2012 e-mail notification for NOA2

NVC Process

July 23, 2012- nvc received

Aug 13,2012- called nvc to receive case# and IIN

Aug 14,2012- DS-3032 Email sent

Aug 15,2012- AOS Fee $88 invoiced, paid and in process

Aug 16,2012- AOS shows as paid

Aug 17,2012- I-864 overnighted to NVC

Aug 24,2012- DS-3032 acceptance received

Aug 24,2012- DS-230 invoiced/paid

Sept 4,2012- DS-230 overnighted to NVC (forgot to date page 2 waoo???, can't stop beating myself now, pls no RFE)

Sept 5,2012- DS-230 received by NVC; Oct 4- date received via email for scheduled interview

Sept 14, 2012-checklist requested for docs already submitted

Sept 20,2012- Case complete at NVC

Embassy

November 2, 2012 Interview -APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I want to expedite my wifes i-130. HOW do i request Military Expedite?

05 JAN 2012 - Got Married Married

26 FEB 2012 - Left PAKISTAN.

01 MAR 2012 - Sent I-130 to PHOENIX Lock box.

XX XXX 2012 - NOA1 Received.

XX XXX 2012 - Requested USCIS MILITARY EXPEDITE

XX XXX 2012 - RFE Received.

XX XXX 2012 - RFE Sent via fax.

XX XXX 2012 - I-130 Approved.

XX XXX 2012 - NVC Received my petition.

XX XXX 2012 - Requested NVC expedite

XX XXX 2012 - NVC/Embassy approved expedite request.

XX XXX 2012 - Case Completed at NVC, Shipped to ISLAMABAD Embassy.

XX XXX 2012 - Consulate receives my petition.

XX XXX 2012 - Return Completed DS-3032

XX XXX 2012 - Receive Instruction Package

XX XXX 2012 - Packet 3 Received

XX XXX 2012 - Packet 3 Sent

XX XXX 2012 - Received South Korean Police Report

XX XXX 2012 - Received Interview Appointment date

XX XXX 2012 - Medical Appointment

XX XXX 2012 - Will submit payments/I-864 and other documents to embassy (Forwarded from NVC w/o

XX XXX 2012 - Interview Date

XX XXX 2012 - Visa Approved

omqnwp93ba3er.png

I just submitted my letter for my wifes expedite due to the medical reasons of her being pregant. and when i spoke today to one rep she made it seem like it was going to be approved once they get the letter from her doctors. i will pray and hope it will get approved

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2014-09-17 NOA Date : 2014-09-22   RFE(s) :   Bio. Appt. :   Interview Date :   Approval / Denial Date :   Approved :   Got I551 Stamp :   Green Card Received :   Comments :

We have filed an expedite for the same reasons (pregnancy) and have heard nothing. Make sure you speak to someone senior. Good luck and let us know how you get on :thumbs:

I love my husband!!

I-130 sent - 9/5/2011

NOA 1 received and routed to CSC - 9/22/2011

Petition Touched - 9/27/2011

Expedite Request sent - 02/24/2012

NOA 2 - 03/21/2012 (without need for expedite)

NVC Receive - 04/09/2012

Case Number Assigned -

We have filed an expedite for the same reasons (pregnancy) and have heard nothing. Make sure you speak to someone senior. Good luck and let us know how you get on :thumbs:

Yes of course i will let you know. i put in the request because she has medical issues and doesnt have the correct medical care for pregant women in the philippines. i sumbitted the letter friday and see what happens

Yes of course i will let you know. i put in the request because she has medical issues and doesnt have the correct medical care for pregant women in the philippines. i sumbitted the letter friday and see what happens

I requested a military expedite due to an upcoming deployment.

Every situation is different.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.