venezoameri

Filing for I 130 and I 485 with I 94 expired

48 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

1. Thinking or stating that I or any other poster is wrong is not rude at all. It is your right to dissent, disagree and express your opinion.

Thank our luck, we live in America, not some despotic tyrant-land.

As long as you don't resort to name calling or outright , personal insults I have no problem with you sharing your opinion, however disagreeable it may be with what I wrote.

In fact, if you are right I must thank you for enlightening me.

2. Your read on this situation doesn't matter. USCIS adjudication officers' does. never forget thAt.

3. I-485 doesn't say anything about dual intent or presumption of fraud where one files AOS immediately after

arrival to US (or after getting tourist visa with existing relationship to USC fiance/spouse and filing AOS on the basis

of that relationship after being admitted).

I respectfully suggest you to read the terms of service where it unambiguously says that nothing posted on this board is a legal advice nor creates attorney-client relationship , which supersedes the extra disclaimers I posted on top of it (for the convenience of the readers who may not have read the Terms of Service).

So, here I copy paste TERMS OF SERVICE from http://www.visajourn...m/content/terms (perhaps readers should start with ignoring your posts):

NO LEGAL ADVICE OR ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP

Information contained on or made available through VisaJourney.com Websites and Services (including but not limited to the discussion forums) is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling under any circumstance and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Do not act on or rely on any information from VisaJourney.com Websites and Services without consulting with a licensed attorney as this site is not a substitute for obtaining appropriate legal advice from a competent, independent legal counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. Moreover, due to the rapidly changing nature of the law and the reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the Content on VisaJourney.com Websites and Services or at other sites to which we link. Nothing submitted to this Web Site is treated as is privileged or confidential with the exception of items listed in Visajourney.com's Privacy Policy. All communications and Content Posted via the Service (including but not limited to the discussion forums) are NOT treated as privileged or confidential.

Finally, if you want to chime in on anything, there is no need to send me PM, you can very well post your concerns here, in public and openly, as I have no

private matter to discuss with any of the members of this forum ( I write this because I noticed a PM from you on my box).

Best regards,

AOS Applicant

Consider yourself enlightened. The information I provide here is not based solely on readying. It's based on extensive actual experience.

You would do well to comprehend the difference between "serious discourse" and "legal advice" and perhaps the difference between "idle discussion" and either. Please also note, that the OP has "legal advice" from three separate immigration attorneys, all of whom disagree with your "reading". I trust there are aspects of your life where you've observed the value of "experience". You have the opportunity to learn much HERE from the experience of others. I suggest you start learning and cease the arguing, if for no other reason than you are simply "wrong".

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Consider yourself enlightened. The information I provide here is not based solely on readying. It's based on extensive actual experience.

You would do well to comprehend the difference between "serious discourse" and "legal advice" and perhaps the difference between "idle discussion" and either. Please also note, that the OP has "legal advice" from three separate immigration attorneys, all of whom disagree with your "reading". I trust there are aspects of your life where you've observed the value of "experience". You have the opportunity to learn much HERE from the experience of others. I suggest you start learning and cease the arguing, if for no other reason than you are simply "wrong".

The only way you could state with such confidence and from "experience" how cases are actually adjudicated is IF you were an Adjudicating Officer yourself.

There is at least one other forum where I have encountered a poster who identified himself fully (an actual employee of USCIS , though not case adjudicator) and in such capacity could , more or less, state with some degree of certainty that his extensive experience was relevant to subject of discussion.

As it stands, you are simply an AOS applicant with once upon a time pending application (not much different from me) and I can't fathom how could you have an experience so broader and greater than mine that it would justify you expressing your opinion in so condescending way as if my opinion was totally worthless as compared to yours.

What makes you think so?

Note, I am not arguing, I am questioning your statements and have very good reasons to be very skeptical

and doubtful of what you try to imply above.

As to difference between "serious discourse" , "idle discussion" and "legal advise", the only thing that matters is whether what you or anyone states is a legal advise or not. The rest is, whatever you call it, is NOT a legal advise, and that's all that matters as far as reliability (or direct responsibility for) of given opinion is concerned.

I welcome your sharing your opinion and disagreeing with mine as much as you like, but I do not appreciate at all you trying to frame my responses

as "arguing" or "argumentative" as if to give yourself a false grounds to have only your opinion circulated here and have mine suppressed or ceased from

being posted at all.

This is totally un-American way of imposing your opinion on other and I, personally, have no intention to abide by such arbitrary request on your part.

However, as mentioned above , I welcome you to share your personal opinion and disagree with mine as much as you like.

It would add a lot of value and weight to your statements if you supported them with specific case laws, links to proficient scholarly interpretations,

latest C.F.R. and case processing statistics out there (if you have any), instead of pontificating how your view is more important or valid than another's.

Thank you for participating in this discussion,

Best regards,

AOS Applicant

Edited by aosapplicant

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

In view of the fact that the OP has received the necessary information and concern that further 'discussion' will derail the topic, I am closing this thread.

I will make one statement that pushbrk is indeed one of our more experienced and knowledgeable members with extensive and relevant first hand experience in the matter under discussion.

I have removed one additional post and edited out one comment, returning the rest of the quote to the thread below.

You haven't a clue what my experience is or what would constitute the needed experience to write with the confidence you see me do. The OP has their answer from several sources and your wrong answer. No need to take this further. My view is only more important and valid because your incorrect information needs to be corrected for the good of the members. I'm right, not more important. You're wrong, not less important. Incorrect information, is worse than unimportant. It's damaging.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.