So, I believe we are almost ready to mail all our proof, we have:

-Joint Fed Taxes for 2009-2011

-Joint CA Taxes for 2010-2011

-Hubby listed as my beneficiary for my 403b accounts

-Listed as each other's beneficiaries on our IRA accounts

-2 affidavits

and...

a letter from our bank.

While I have everything else finished, I cannot seem to get my bank to write me the letter. I cannot use account statements because for some reason my husband's name doesn't appear on them. Do you think it would be the end of the world to forego the bank letter? Any suggestions for getting this done with Union Bank?

Thanks!

Working in Turkmenistan, spouse is with me. 

Dealing with the NVC process...

Check out Timeline for questions :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

go to the bank with your husband and tell them you want to add his name to the bank account. after that, ask them to print out the paper showing both of your names. they can do this if they are not lazy. if the person refuses which i don't think so, see and talk to the bank manager. good luck.

I did not send a bank letter and was approved with no RFE. If you cant get them to give you one, bank account statements will suffice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.