homesick_american

Something happened today

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

My husband had his interview on 9/11 and his medical the same day.

The interview was fine, they said they'd approve us pending a satisfactory medical.

At the medical the physician told my husband she'd need a letter about his depression.

We faxed the requested letter to the doctor on Friday of last week. We were told at that time that they would contact us if they required anything further, otherwise they would send his medical results to the embassy.

Today the embassy's courier service attempted to deliver a package. They were supposed to give us 24 hours notice but the phone number they had for us was incorrect. They can't redeliver until Friday.

Should we assume the worst or the best?

:help::help::help::help:

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I would assume the best!! :yes: I think they typically send rejection notices, RFEs, etc. by standard mail. BUT........ passports with visa by courier!! Good Luck To Youuuu!!!

6/14/06 - I-129f packet ready to send

6/15/06 - Decided to delay sending and use new form when available

6/28/06 - Finally mailed to Nebraska Service Center

7/20/06 - NOA1

9/20/06 - Touched for the very first time

9/21/06 - Email NOA2 wooohhooo faster than we had hoped for

9/25/06 - Snail Mail NOA2

9/25/06 - Received at NVC, verified with phone call

9/27/06 - Sent to embassy in Bangkok! Hoping my love will be here for the holidays!!!

9/30/06 - Arrived at embassy and waiting for packet 3

10/24/06 - Finally recieved packet 3

11/22/06 - Packet 3 sent to BKK embassy

11/24/06 - Embassy received packet 3

01/08/07 - Received packet 4 from BKK embassy

01/29/07 - Embassy Interview

01/30/07 - VISA in hand!!

02/05/07 - Returning to states with POE @ SFO

04/05/07 - Filed AOS

04/13/07 - NOA for I-485

06/15/07 - Biometrics

03/25/08 - Interview Date

04/04/08 - GC Received

I would assume the best!! :yes: I think they typically send rejection notices, RFEs, etc. by standard mail. BUT........ passports with visa by courier!! Good Luck To Youuuu!!!

YAY!

When I know, y'all will know. :dance:

YAY!

Sounds to me like it is his passpot complete with VISA!!.........& brown envelope!! :thumbs:

Amanda-England (Yorkshire)- Mark-USA(Michigan)

April/04/2005- Visa journey began!!

We did both K3 & CR1 visa's, got both!!- I returned to England for my CR1 interview after first arriving on a K3 visa!!

May/25th 2006- Green card arrives in the mail................YAY!!

19th June 2006 I Had to go to the Social Security Office to get my number, the DS-230 didnt work for me!!

26-June-2006- Social Security# arrived in the mail....YAY!!

Feb 2008 lift conditions <<<reminder to self!!<<<< went to England for a visit instead, no rush right, 90 days is a long time,LOL

Removing Conditions Begins

Mailed I-751 April 12th 2008

signed for @ NSC April 16th

NOA date April 16th

Conditional GC expired May 5th 2008

Biometrics Detroit May 10th 2008

10 year Green card ordered August 20th 2008

Citizenship any time from feb 2009

YAY!

Sounds to me like it is his passpot complete with VISA!!.........& brown envelope!! :thumbs:

Hehe, YAY! Sorry for the double thread guys but I'm just anxious and excited! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.