Sheriff Uling

Golf Pros

16 posts in this topic

I miss the good old days when golfers wore ugly multicolored plaid tight pants and goofy hats. When did golfing become stylish for men and sexy for women?

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

I agree, what next, tux on the course? Of course there are a few that dress a bit wild and that is always enjoyable. Too bad the tour doesn't have Payne Stewart any more, I really liked his old-fashioned outfits.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I agree, what next, tux on the course? Of course there are a few that dress a bit wild and that is always enjoyable. Too bad the tour doesn't have Payne Stewart any more, I really liked his old-fashioned outfits.

0393-4059.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
I miss the good old days when golfers wore ugly multicolored plaid tight pants and goofy hats. When did golfing become stylish for men and sexy for women?

they no longer allow you to play drunk. true story. :yes:

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

That explains it... because no sober man will dress like that! LOL!!!

Edited by Uling

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

err anika sorenstam doesn't look sexy in those shorts, she looks like a dude.. on the other hand, michelle wie *drool

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
err anika sorenstam doesn't look sexy in those shorts, she looks like a dude.. on the other hand, michelle wie *drool

And my poor first cousin has had the unfortunate pleasure of being Michelle's coach for a while...... I feel so bad for him.... hahahaha NOT

Edited by MandR

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

i agree re. the golf clothes..i always liked the payne stewart look..and currently the wie look

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I wonder if that was because of David Feherty. He won the Scottish Open, the oldest trophy in all of sport, and proceded to go on a two day drunk and lost the trophy which hasn't been seen since. Maybe that is why he is just an announcer now :blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Since the women seem to be at a standstill and can't get out of their "being like men is cool" rut the men have decided to go all metrosexual on us. Pink shirt, mock turtlenecks, shameless constant application of chap stick... what next.

I wonder if that was because of David Feherty. He won the Scottish Open, the oldest trophy in all of sport, and proceded to go on a two day drunk and lost the trophy which hasn't been seen since. Maybe that is why he is just an announcer now :blink:

David Feherty is the best golf announcer of all time! He's never has any idea what he is talking about.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Since the women seem to be at a standstill and can't get out of their "being like men is cool" rut the men have decided to go all metrosexual on us. Pink shirt, mock turtlenecks, shameless constant application of chap stick... what next.

hey whats wrong with pink shirts?? they look pretty cool, specially on cute brown people like me

btw, some michelle wie pics please

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

David Feherty is the best golf announcer of all time! He's never has any idea what he is talking about.

He sure could drink. He said that the manager of Led Zeppelin found him passed out on a course 45 miles away from where the Scottish Open was held passed out on the 16th tee (Gleneagles) after a two day drunk and no Scottish Trophy!

Timeline

He sure could drink. He said that the manager of Led Zeppelin found him passed out on a course 45 miles away from where the Scottish Open was held passed out on the 16th tee (Gleneagles) after a two day drunk and no Scottish Trophy!

Awesome! I knew there was some special reason I just love his work so much.

Timeline
My guess they stopped picking out their own clothes. Everything they wear or use now days is a sponsored item, so I guess Nike and Callaway, Titlist, etc. doesn't want them to look dorks, so they wear a sponsors line a clothing.

Well I mean they don't have to buy anything anymore: they are given clubs, cars, clothes, balls, hats, tees, ball markers, shoes, and anything else their hearts desire. I think they are given lots of clothes to choose from and those are the ones they choose... like Tiger who always wears a red shirt on Sunday.