Seen any good movies lately?

54 posts in this topic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I saw that on last weekend, very enjoyable, I did wish my fiance was along she would have been very comfortable with the spoken mandarin language in the movie while I would be busy reading the subtitles. :lol:

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes I just saw a great independent film called Russian Dolls. Its a great follow up to the film L'auberge Espagnole. The main character speaks French, so its in English subtitles but its about friendships and relationships he's formed with a group people he shared an apartment with for year that he studied abroad in Spain whose roommates are from Italy, Spain, England, and other European countries, I can't recall now. Its a must see for those that love movies set in Europe.

March 8, 2010 N-400 priority filing date

April 21, 2010-biometrics apppointment

I watched "Star Wars IV" again... LOL! Cheers!!!

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hollywoodland was ok....kinda bland, which was a bit disappointing.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I rented Nausicaa from NetFlix last weekend. Beautiful film and the recent voice overs are done really well.

B0001XAPZ6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I've not seen that yet - I have some Miyasaki stuff in my queue.

I'm currently blitzing through Battlestar Galactica before the new season starts.

We saw the guardian. It was ok. Not great

I saw trailers for that, didn't appeal to me all that much. Especially as I could tell (from the trailer) with 95% certainty that Kevin Costner's character eats it.

Filed: Timeline

I just saw Pirates II (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest).

Liked it, although it was a bit slow in the beginning, it picked up nicely and was an enjoyable flick.

I want to go see Flyboys next. The CGI of the "aerial dogfights" looks quite incredible from the trailers I've seen...

-- Dan

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I've not seen that yet - I have some Miyasaki stuff in my queue.

I'm currently blitzing through Battlestar Galactica before the new season starts.

I've only seen the commercials for the new Battlestar Galactica and it's not enticing enough for me to see it - I was a kid when the original show aired - one of my favorites shows.

I no longer have cable - just belong to NetFlix so I'm looking for some good series to rent. I keep eyeing Arrested Development everytime I'm at Costco. I have Third Rock from the Sun - season 2 which is great. :star:

Films watched this weekend.....Jet Li in 'Unleashed'......and another look at 'GI Jane'.....and if I can persaude my husband to watch 'The Notebook' tonight as it still sits in its packaging :lol:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Films watched this weekend.....Jet Li in 'Unleashed'......and another look at 'GI Jane'.....and if I can persaude my husband to watch 'The Notebook' tonight as it still sits in its packaging :lol:

The Notebook? ....poor man. :P

:lol::lol: let's hope he doesn't read that remark before I can sit him down.......maybe I should give him the choice...The Notebook or the other one that still sits unwatched Brokeback Mountain :P