Bad_Daddy

New Hampshire Bill Would Allow Refusal Of Service To Gay Couples

56 posts in this topic

I thought that was a Phil Phillips song.unsure.gif

chan marshall does a gorgeous cover. pretty enough to marry a house to.

21 oct 08 : i-129F sent / 22 oct 08 : NOA1 / 23 feb 09: NOA2 / 13 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 3' / 28 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 4' / 20 apr 09 : interview / 22 apr 09 : passport/visa delivery by courier / 29 apr 09 : POE @ PHL / <3 05 may 09 : married <3 / 06 jul 09 : AOS submitted / 09 jul 09 : NOA for EAD/AP/i-485 / 28 jul 09 : biometrics / 31 aug 09 : AP rec'd / 02 sep 09 : EAD rec'd / 19 oct 09 : conditional green card rec'd

16 jul 11 : i-751 sent to VSC (fedex)

18 jul 11 : fedex confirmed delivery; NOA1 generated

20 jul 11 : NOA1 notice rec'd; check cashed; touch

26 jul 11 : NOA2 generated

28 jul 11 : NOA2 biometrics appt letter rec'd

29 jul 11 : letter req biometrics appt rescheduling sent

09 aug 11 : biometrics appt (could not attend); NOA3 generated

11 aug 11 : NOA3 (rescheduled) biometrics appt letter rec'd

24 aug 11 : biometrics appt

14 oct 11 : conditional green card expiry date

16 nov 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR online

18 nov 11 : mailed i-865 for USC

22 nov 11 : moved house; NOA4 change of address for USC rec'd

13 dec 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR by phone

29 dec 11 : filed hardcopy AR-11 for LPR by mail

18 jan 12 : 6 month mark ROC

05 apr 12 : approval letter rec'd

16 jul 12 : n-400 filing window opens

immediate concerns:

none, immigration-wise.

Filed: Timeline
So should hotel and resteraunt owners serve someone married to a farm animal if that's allowed? I mean where does it end?

Is that the best you got? The "slippery slope" garbage? Thanks for confirming that you have no actual point to make in support of this blatant discrimination.

did he honestly just post the words 'rape-proof'?

21 oct 08 : i-129F sent / 22 oct 08 : NOA1 / 23 feb 09: NOA2 / 13 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 3' / 28 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 4' / 20 apr 09 : interview / 22 apr 09 : passport/visa delivery by courier / 29 apr 09 : POE @ PHL / <3 05 may 09 : married <3 / 06 jul 09 : AOS submitted / 09 jul 09 : NOA for EAD/AP/i-485 / 28 jul 09 : biometrics / 31 aug 09 : AP rec'd / 02 sep 09 : EAD rec'd / 19 oct 09 : conditional green card rec'd

16 jul 11 : i-751 sent to VSC (fedex)

18 jul 11 : fedex confirmed delivery; NOA1 generated

20 jul 11 : NOA1 notice rec'd; check cashed; touch

26 jul 11 : NOA2 generated

28 jul 11 : NOA2 biometrics appt letter rec'd

29 jul 11 : letter req biometrics appt rescheduling sent

09 aug 11 : biometrics appt (could not attend); NOA3 generated

11 aug 11 : NOA3 (rescheduled) biometrics appt letter rec'd

24 aug 11 : biometrics appt

14 oct 11 : conditional green card expiry date

16 nov 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR online

18 nov 11 : mailed i-865 for USC

22 nov 11 : moved house; NOA4 change of address for USC rec'd

13 dec 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR by phone

29 dec 11 : filed hardcopy AR-11 for LPR by mail

18 jan 12 : 6 month mark ROC

05 apr 12 : approval letter rec'd

16 jul 12 : n-400 filing window opens

immediate concerns:

none, immigration-wise.

If you don't read books you own you're a fool and a f^cktard. I think we can agree on that if nothing else.

Seriously who has the time to read a book these days when there's ESPN, HBO, internet and sex with the whoever.

you are incapable of articulating your beliefs about gays without violating TOS. your hatred seethes out everytime you post. it is UNBELIEVABLE that so many of your vicious comments are allowed to stand.

now, where was i?

ah yes.

source

It's not a violation of TOS for telling facts...well sometimes it is...it all depends on what mod and what mood said mod is in at the time. I haven't violated TOS on this thread.... even though people like you don't like my opinions. Libs hate opinions that vary from theirs.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

did he honestly just post the words 'rape-proof'?

"Rape proof" is a term we used in the army for those military issue prescription eye glasses they would give you for wearing out in the field. Somehow they have become trendy and fashionable for libs these days who think being "anti fashionable and sexy" is the "in thing" nowadays. Throw in a turtle neck, and some loose baggy fitting slacks and you have your typical lib fashion. For some reason libs don't like to look sexy.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Psst: no one fashionable wears baggy trousers. And whilst a black turtleneck is a classic (though a fashion faux pas for the more ample-busted) it is passé amongst the hipsters as fashion-forward. Methinks your "liberal fashion plate" caricature is strictly 1994.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Psst: no one fashionable wears baggy trousers. And whilst a black turtleneck is a classic (though a fashion faux pas for the more ample-busted) it is passé amongst the hipsters as fashion-forward. Methinks your "liberal fashion plate" caricature is strictly 1994.

Look at that lib show "Friends" and then look at one of the lib shows on the tube these days...or even the chicks in Seattle. It's that same mousy looking hair do's, and the same pants...same everything. The hair thing is the worse of it imo. Even the news chicks up here have those hair styles and it's like "####### did the dog just drag in".

The chicks on FOX news don't follow that fashion look thank god. I mean they dress to kill on that show. It's the only reason I ever watch that channel. Short skirts, high heels, and those black nylons with a bit of cleavage showing. Love those news chicks. (L)

sigbet.jpg

Look at that lib show "Friends" and then look at one of the lib shows on the tube these days...or even the chicks in Seattle. It's that same mousy looking hair do's, and the same pants...same everything. The hair thing is the worse of it imo. Even the news chicks up here have those hair styles and it's like "####### did the dog just drag in".

The chicks on FOX news don't follow that fashion look thank god. I mean they dress to kill on that show. It's the only reason I ever watch that channel. Short skirts, high heels, and those black nylons with a bit of cleavage showing. Love those news chicks. (L)

We apparently get our television programming from different planets. I would have thought Rachel Bilson on "Hart of Dixie" would have been right up your street.

Also, I do not get the Hooker Network, alas.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Several posts containing TOS violating language have been removed, along with posts quoting.

Post Content intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a broad demographic or group of people identified by a unifying trait or characteristic (discrimination). For instance, racist or sexist content may be considered hate speech.

Further degrading comments will require administrative action.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

We apparently get our television programming from different planets. I would have thought Rachel Bilson on "Hart of Dixie" would have been right up your street.

Also, I do not get the Hooker Network, alas.

Never heard of her or that showuntil you just posted about her so I did a google on that gal and ya that works.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg