caduceus37

nbi clearance

138 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi caduceus

Question..

Did you actually go to the NBI office and apply for a new NBI with the AKA? or Did you consulate a friend that works at NBI and they advised to wait for the embassy to request the new NBI?

a month ago,i got an nbi clearnce already using my maiden name,my friend from nbi helped me with it,then the other day when i found out from our vj friends and you about aka,then i went back to him yesterday and talked to him about aka and embassy and they advsed me to wait for the embassy to request the new nbi,No,i didnt apply for new nbi when i went there.i went directly to his office for advice.

Timeline

Hi caduceus

Question..

Did you actually go to the NBI office and apply for a new NBI with the AKA? or Did you consulate a friend that works at NBI and they advised to wait for the embassy to request the new NBI?

Hi wally,i have already nbi but with no aka,my friend from nbi helped me with it last month.but when i found out from our vj friends about nbi with aka,i went back to nbi yesterday and i went directly to his office and explained the nbi with aka,embassy and annulment.NO I didnt apply for a new NBI because i went directly to his office and what i need.then he suggested to have my interview first then if the embassy ask for nbi with aka then thats the time we will apply.what do you think?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

a month ago,i got an nbi clearnce already using my maiden name,my friend from nbi helped me with it,then the other day when i found out from our vj friends and you about aka,then i went back to him yesterday and talked to him about aka and embassy and they advsed me to wait for the embassy to request the new nbi,No,i didnt apply for new nbi when i went there.i went directly to his office for advice.

You should try to go to another NBI office and apply to see if it goes through. As the embassy may or will request NBI with your AKA. It does not hurt to try :whistle: . If they ask, explain you need this correction for your K-1 US Embassy interview. Use a little charm and persuasion ;).

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Timeline

You should try to go to another NBI office and apply to see if it goes through. As the embassy may or will request NBI with your AKA. It does not hurt to try :whistle: . If they ask, explain you need this correction for your K-1 US Embassy interview. Use a little charm and persuasion ;).

Do i need to show my NBI or i just get another one,it means i will apply two nbi clearance with aka right? because i have 2 nulled marriages.any idea. thanks wally.

Timeline

Do i need to show my NBI or i just get another one,it means i will apply two nbi clearance with aka right? because i have 2 nulled marriages.any idea. thanks wally.

Timeline

Yes apply for two. One for each married name as the aka.

Timeline

Yes apply for two. One for each married name as the aka.

Ok wally,i will just look for other nbi branch tom.i hope everything will be ok.i let you know.i talked to my fiance yesterday about our conversation regarding our annulment(fiance) and he said to tell the truth.that whatever happens,we are still be together.he was fustrated about the situation but he said to be strong like what you always tells me.i just hope and pray to God for his help for my journey.

thanks wally for the continuous support and advice.i really appreciate your help from the beginning:)please pray for me also.

Timeline

Yes your husband is right. Truth no matter what the out come. I will pray and continue to think on the whole circumstance to see if there is anything in my head or online comes up. Please do keep us posted. Thank you also you are both awesome. God is watching and will bless you two :D:innocent:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can't you have more then one AKA on an NBI request?

For sure I would not be waiting to get NBI with ALL AKA names, have it ready before the interview.....

Chance Favors The Prepared Mind

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Yes your husband is right. Truth no matter what the out come. I will pray and continue to think on the whole circumstance to see if there is anything in my head or online comes up. Please do keep us posted. Thank you also you are both awesome. God is watching and will bless you two :D:innocent:

Hi wally,i didnt get nbi,my fiance said to wait for the interview and get whatever embassy wants.expect 221g:(

i dont know whatelse right? its judgement time:( i really appreciate what you said about to think on the whole circumstances.thank you.i wish youre the consul who will interview me...i wish!! i wish!!! i wish!! or nice as you or who understands my status like you...

Timeline

Hi wally,i didnt get nbi,my fiance said to wait for the interview and get whatever embassy wants.expect 221g:(

i dont know whatelse right? its judgement time:( i really appreciate what you said about to think on the whole circumstances.thank you.i wish youre the consul who will interview me...i wish!! i wish!!! i wish!! or nice as you or who understands my status like you...

Mmmmmm... :mellow: OK. Only things left to do is wait for the interview. Put on your game face and let GOD guide you.

LOL I would love to be the one to interview you :reading::thumbs: Approved!!! I know the history on you and your fiancee. That's the tricky thing with the Visa process. The consulate officers are suppose to be detached from the applicant. That way there are not bias in there decision.

You circumstances are due to a mistake in life. Personally from what we have talked about. That mistake was unknowing and out of love for each other. Only fault is that you and your fiancee did not do your due diligence in researching about your previous marriage before marrying your fiancee. I truly believe it was not done intentionally.

Other thing I was thinking about was if your fiancee was there the day of the interview. That could of helped. I don't know your fiancee financial situation. I know it is expensive to fly to Phils, Hotel, expense. Then fly you to USA.

I know it cost me about $2800 USD/ 120,000 pesos when I went for my wife's interview and to fly her to USA. Also I brought my Dad to meet her side of the family. His ticket plus hotel was another $1,800 USD/ 76,392.00 pesos. Total expense was $4,600 USD / 200,000 pesos!!! Ouch :o !!

That was my situation and finance. I don't expect or advise everyone be there for there fiance's interview. Many can not afford it and I understand.

No matter the outcome. GOD will make a way for you to be together.

Timeline

Mmmmmm... :mellow: OK. Only things left to do is wait for the interview. Put on your game face and let GOD guide you.

LOL I would love to be the one to interview you :reading::thumbs: Approved!!! I know the history on you and your fiancee. That's the tricky thing with the Visa process. The consulate officers are suppose to be detached from the applicant. That way there are not bias in there decision.

You circumstances are due to a mistake in life. Personally from what we have talked about. That mistake was unknowing and out of love for each other. Only fault is that you and your fiancee did not do your due diligence in researching about your previous marriage before marrying your fiancee. I truly believe it was not done intentionally.

Other thing I was thinking about was if your fiancee was there the day of the interview. That could of helped. I don't know your fiancee financial situation. I know it is expensive to fly to Phils, Hotel, expense. Then fly you to USA.

I know it cost me about $2800 USD/ 120,000 pesos when I went for my wife's interview and to fly her to USA. Also I brought my Dad to meet her side of the family. His ticket plus hotel was another $1,800 USD/ 76,392.00 pesos. Total expense was $4,600 USD / 200,000 pesos!!! Ouch :o !!

That was my situation and finance. I don't expect or advise everyone be there for there fiance's interview. Many can not afford it and I understand.

Timeline

Hi wally:) yeah,we were both ignorant that time,it wasnt done intentionally,all we knw that time was get married and be together.no body is perfect and everybody makes mistake.all we wanted now is to fix what needed to fix,move on to our new journey and hope for the best.

my fiance is not rich:) he travels yearly but he save money from his salary and tax yearly,i never ask how much he makes hahahaha...seriously i dont!! in fact he was complaining why im not interested of the money he makes monthly.yeah..plane ticket is very expensive.its alot of money if you converted into peso.

he cant attend the iterview because of his job.he needs to file a leave first and its too late,its ok.i have no choice but to do it myself.as what i have said..it is judgement time,my fiance said.if theres problem then work on it again.im lucky to have my fiance in my life.he is my strenght in life.i always pray to god for our situation,i want to take care of my fiance,i want to love him more and more.i wish the consul wil interview us is nice....any tips???

Timeline

Hi wally:) yeah,we were both ignorant that time,it wasnt done intentionally,all we knw that time was get married and be together.no body is perfect and everybody makes mistake.all we wanted now is to fix what needed to fix,move on to our new journey and hope for the best.

my fiance is not rich:) he travels yearly but he save money from his salary and tax yearly,i never ask how much he makes hahahaha...seriously i dont!! in fact he was complaining why im not interested of the money he makes monthly.yeah..plane ticket is very expensive.its alot of money if you converted into peso.

he cant attend the iterview because of his job.he needs to file a leave first and its too late,its ok.i have no choice but to do it myself.as what i have said..it is judgement time,my fiance said.if theres problem then work on it again.im lucky to have my fiance in my life.he is my strenght in life.i always pray to god for our situation,i want to take care of my fiance,i want to love him more and more.i wish the consul wil interview us is nice....any tips???

i like that sign...APPROVED!!! i wish!!! hahahaha...hey wally,thanks for everything! youre really such a very helpful vj friend.im lucky:)

well,im not expecting any visa yet,i know theres more problem after the interview,but its ok,at least i will know what to do after.as what you always say...its a process,its a journey.i hope time will come for me and my fiance to be together forever.lke you and your wife:)

Timeline

i like that sign...APPROVED!!! i wish!!! hahahaha...hey wally,thanks for everything! youre really such a very helpful vj friend.im lucky:)

well,im not expecting any visa yet,i know theres more problem after the interview,but its ok,at least i will know what to do after.as what you always say...its a process,its a journey.i hope time will come for me and my fiance to be together forever.lke you and your wife:)

By the way,how many photos i need to present on my interview? i have thousands( literally) of photos and cards,since 2003 up to present.LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.