caduceus37

nbi clearance

138 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i checked the packet3,so far i got all the requirements they need, but the u.s.embassy always want something even not listed in the requirements,like aka,psychologiacl test.etc.etc...thats making me more paranoid,and freak out.

my god.i dont know what else the embassy want if they return my passport back to me..

im fustrating now because i know that the embassy will give me 221g because of my nbi.what else?? im getting sick thinking.cant help it.

You can only wait and I know it's nerve racking waiting to see what is next. At this point we can only wait until the interview.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Timeline

oh i hope they wont return back my passport.my god! my fiance is not rich but his finacial income is fine.

As long as he earns more than $14,710 USD. He will be fine :star: :star: :star:

i dont know what else they want.my fiance visited me last year may2011.and i have a copy of his passport with stamp of travel to phil.since 2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2011.,

Proof you have met in the past 2 yrs (minimum requirement). That's good. :star: :star: :star:

then i got all the hotel bills,western unions,plane tickts,bunch of pictures and cards,NO ENGAGEMENT RING YET,

Proof of relationship. Excellent proof :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Engagement ring is not necessary.

i did call for rescheduling,i got an email that they will email me 1 or 2 days from now to reschedule my interview.

SIGH.........God help me:(

Ok Ok good good they are a live working on your interview date. Good thing that's a good thing :star: :star: :star:

Do you have the Affidavit of support I-134 Affidavit of Support? Copies of the W-2 forms 2008, 2009, 2010 and 1040 filings or tax transcripts?

Do you have the following documents and requirements?

PASSPORT

DS-156 NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

DS-157 SUPPLEMENTAL NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

DS-156K NONIMMIGRANT FIANCE(E) VISA APPLICATION

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

NBI CLEARANCE

PROOF OF TERMINATION OF A PRIOR MARRIAGE. (Court annulment documents)

CENOMAR

VISA PHOTOGRAPHS 3 copies. extra copies if you can.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION. Seal envelope with the CD

Put a star next to each one if you have those documents and requirements.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

As long as he earns more than $14,710 USD. He will be fine :star: :star: :star:

Proof you have met in the past 2 yrs (minimum requirement). That's good. :star: :star: :star:

Proof of relationship. Excellent proof :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Engagement ring is not necessary.

Ok Ok good good they are a live working on your interview date. Good thing that's a good thing :star: :star: :star:

Do you have the Affidavit of support I-134 Affidavit of Support? Copies of the W-2 forms 2008, 2009, 2010 and 1040 filings or tax transcripts?

Do you have the following documents and requirements?

PASSPORT

DS-156 NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

DS-157 SUPPLEMENTAL NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

DS-156K NONIMMIGRANT FIANCE(E) VISA APPLICATION

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

NBI CLEARANCE

PROOF OF TERMINATION OF A PRIOR MARRIAGE. (Court annulment documents)

CENOMAR

VISA PHOTOGRAPHS 3 copies. extra copies if you can.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION. Seal envelope with the CD

Put a star next to each one if you have those documents and requirements.

yes,i got them all,except for the cenomar that i just requested online and they will deliver 3 or 4 days from now,i got my med.with cd.and my daughter's med.with cd.,and the termination(nso,decision)i have my nbi but no aka,got my birth cert.and police clearance got affidavit of support also with a notarized intent letter from my fiance,i have write my intent letter yet(beneficiary)

what i got is tax return year 2010 because he said no tax return copy of 2011 yet.got copies of w2,latest pay slip.

yes,i got them all,except for the cenomar that i just requested online and they will deliver 3 or 4 days from now,i got my med.with cd.and my daughter's med.with cd.,and the termination(nso,decision)i have my nbi but no aka,got my birth cert.and police clearance got affidavit of support also with a notarized intent letter from my fiance,i have not write my intent letter yet(beneficiary)

what i got is tax return year 2010 because he said no tax return copy of 2011 yet.got copies of w2,latest pay slip.

Timeline

yes,i got them all,except for the cenomar that i just requested online and they will deliver 3 or 4 days from now,i got my med.with cd.and my daughter's med.with cd.,and the termination(nso,decision)i have my nbi but no aka,got my birth cert.and police clearance got affidavit of support also with a notarized intent letter from my fiance,i have write my intent letter yet(beneficiary)

Excellent :star: :star: :star::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Did he fill taxes for 2008, 2009?

Was he employed for 2008 and 2009 and did he file taxes and receive W-2s?

He will need three years of taxes return statements and W-2 or his current or enough income to satisfy the Affidavit of support requirements.

Edited by Wally Greene

Timeline

Excellent :star: :star: :star::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Did he fill taxes for 2008, 2009?

Was he employed for 2008 and 2009 and did he file taxes and receive W-2s?

He will need three years of taxes return statements and W-2 or his current or enough income to satisfy the Affidavit of support requirements.

oh i guess because,he's been employed since 2006 until now in his current job.do i need to ask for 2008,2009 tax return? confuse worrying...

Timeline

oh i guess because,he's been employed since 2006 until now in his current job.do i need to ask for 2008,2009 tax return? confuse worrying...

Yes. Have him email you 2008, 2009 W-2s and 1040 filings.

Then print them out and add to the Affidavit of support.

Edited by Wally Greene

Timeline

Wally,i have a question...our annulment( with fiance) got annuled 2010,and the reason is my fiance is psychological incapacitaed,i hate it but thats the only way we can annuled our marriage.you think might cause problem n my interview? u think they wil ask questions why we got annuled?

Timeline

Yes. Have him email you 2008, 2009 W-2s and 1040 filings.

Then print them out and add to the Affidavit of support.

oh sorry wally,i double check his w2,its 2008,2009 and 2010...my bad.its so many i thought its 2010 only..my mistake.

Timeline

Wally,i have a question...our annulment( with fiance) got annuled 2010,and the reason is my fiance is psychological incapacitaed,i hate it but thats the only way we can annuled our marriage.you think might cause problem n my interview? u think they wil ask questions why we got annuled?

Confused..?? :blink: You and your current fiance was married already? Then annulled your marriage?

Timeline

Confused..?? :blink: You and your current fiance was married already? Then annulled your marriage?

yes thats what i told u that i have 2 marriages,one is my fiancee that we had to annuled because my annulment to my first husband wasnt annuled when my fiance and i got married...wrong decision.so we had to file for pur annulemnt.we had no choice because it was invalid. and decided to file fiance.

Timeline

Ahhhh!!! Ok :idea: :idea: I understand now :yes: . Yes you will need to explain the circumstance to the Consulate Officers the reason for the two annulments. Mmmmm... They may ask how long you and your fiance (ex-husband) were married before realizing the marriage was invalid. I believe the court documents will help explain the situation. I don't think this is a show stopper.

Does the annulment documents state the reason for the second annulment?

I was thinking you were married to two different persons other than your fiance now.

Timeline

yes thats what i told u that i have 2 marriages,one is my fiancee that we had to annuled because my annulment to my first husband wasnt annuled when my fiance and i got married...wrong decision.so we had to file for pur annulemnt.we had no choice because it was invalid. and decided to file fiance.

yes thats what i told u that i have 2 marriages,one is my fiancee that we had to annuled because my annulment to my first husband wasnt annuled when my fiance and i got married...wrong decision.so we had to file for our annulemnt.we had no choice because our marriage was invalid. then when we got annuled,my fiance filed for k1 visa.

Timeline

yes thats what i told u that i have 2 marriages,one is my fiancee that we had to annuled because my annulment to my first husband wasnt annuled when my fiance and i got married...wrong decision.so we had to file for our annulemnt.we had no choice because our marriage was invalid. then when we got annuled,my fiance filed for k1 visa.

I understand now :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timeline

Ahhhh!!! Ok :idea: :idea: I understand now :yes: . Yes you will need to explain the circumstance to the Consulate Officers the reason for the two annulments. Mmmmm... They may ask how long you and your fiance (ex-husband) were married before realizing the marriage was invalid. I believe the court documents will help explain the situation. I don't think this is a show stopper.

Does the annulment documents state the reason for the second annulment?

I was thinking you were married to two different persons other than your fiance now.

yes,its not good actually its like we lied because our atty said.my fiance disappeared meaning went back home(usa) we have no other reason because he is american. he filed 2006 and granted march 2010,my fiance filed k1 march 2011....but in our evidence of our relationship..he travels yearly.and we have bunch of photos,cards...so i dont know what to tell to the consul if he asked.am i gonna tell the truth? or i might say..the papers already filed then we have communication again...........what do i tell them?? but the truth he never left me..the only way we can get an annulmnt here in the philippines is to have a valid reason to grant it...see wally?? my life is complicated:( pls.what wll i do? am i gona lie to them that yes he left but he went back again? duno what to say..

yes,its not good actually its like we lied because our atty said.my fiance disappeared meaning went back home(usa) we have no other reason because he is american. he filed 2006 and granted march 2010,my fiance filed k1 march 2011....but in our evidence of our relationship..he travels yearly.and we have bunch of photos,cards...so i dont know what to tell to the consul if he asked.am i gonna tell the truth? or i might say..the papers already filed then we have communication again...........what do i tell them?? but the truth he never left me..the only way we can get an annulmnt here in the philippines is to have a valid reason to grant it...see wally?? my life is complicated:( pls.what wll i do? am i gona lie to them that yes he left but he went back again? duno what to say..

what is mean by SHOW STOPPER? sorry no idea :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.