caduceus37

nbi clearance

138 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i will let you know wally,thanks! im nervous with my nbi tom because of my nulled marriages.they might ask extra charge? im being paranoid again:( i dont have cenomar yet.i will get one :(

Wally,what will going to appear in my CENOMAR copy since i have nulled marriages? i thought only the person who never been married can only get cenomar.thanks wally.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wally,what will going to appear in my CENOMAR copy since i have nulled marriages? i thought only the person who never been married can only get cenomar.thanks wally.

Hi caduceus

See the FAQ section e-census website about cenomar. Look at question 18.

The appropriate remark will be noted on the Cenomar.

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/FAQs.aspx

Here is what the cenomar application will look like. You can also fill-out and order it directly on-line.

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/Files/CENOMAR%20Application%20Form.pdf

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Timeline

Hi caduceus

See the FAQ section e-census website about cenomar. Look at question 18.

The appropriate remark will be noted on the Cenomar.

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/FAQs.aspx

Here is what the cenomar application will look like. You can also fill-out and order it directly on-line.

https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/Files/CENOMAR%20Application%20Form.pdf

Hi Wally,thanks for the reply.wow! its impressive,how did you get those information? im really lucky to have you as my very good vj friend.God will bless you more because you are very helpful:) thank you wally.i will get an nbi clearance tom.i hope it will be ok.pls.pray for me wally:( i hope they wont ask questions:(im nervous ..

Timeline

Hi Wally,thanks for the reply.wow! its impressive,how did you get those information? im really lucky to have you as my very good vj friend.God will bless you more because you are very helpful:) thank you wally.i will get an nbi clearance tom.i hope it will be ok.pls.pray for me wally:( i hope they wont ask questions:(im nervous ..

Thank you caduceus :D . I am Googler :lol: Yes please let me know what happens.. :thumbs:

Timeline

i will let you know wally,thanks! im nervous with my nbi tom because of my nulled marriages.they might ask extra charge? im being paranoid again:( i dont have cenomar yet.i will get one :(

Don't be nervouse. Try an relax. Isn't your petitioner helping you through all of the processing. I do everything for my fiancee, all she has to do is get the paperwork I tell her to get and it is listed in the K1 Interview Preparation Packet on the US Embassy Manila website. I also prepare all of the US Immigrations forms for her so all she has to do it date and sign them. Your petitioner should be giving you adequate financial support to take care of getting the required documentation. He should not expect you to do this alone. Also go an look at the Embassy Review and select the Philippines and you can see what others have went through and the type of questions you can be expected to answer. They are not really difficult, but if you are overly nervous and cannot answer them correctly it could give appearance of a relationship that is not genuine. Take a deep breath, always smile and answer the questions promptly and do not go into long drawn out answers. Keep the answer short, simple and to the point. Good luck. Let us know how things go.

Edited by RickJovi

Timeline

Hi, You have to get CEMAR .... certificate that u had been married before ....But CENOMAR are for singles only, don't be confused your AKA NBI's name and your maiden name. Just get it dont't be telling them about the NBI people and if they will ask tell them for your USembassy use.Good luck

Timeline

Thank you caduceus :D . I am Googler :lol: Yes please let me know what happens.. :thumbs:

Hi Wally,i went to NBI today,actually i knw somebody there and i explained everything about AKA,embassy and my annulments,he said to wait after my interview or if there's a request from the embassy,whatever embassy wants from nbi,he said that he will help me with it to avoid conflict.his reason is we dont know whats gonna be happen on the interview or what request they want from the nbi.he wants to provide the correct request.what do you think? is it mean expect 221g form for me? :( my fiance called me and i explained what happened,and he said he has a point(nbi).he said to wait. im tired of waiting you know,im nervous,and scared as it is and they wanted me to wait?what will i do?

Timeline

Hi Wally,i went to NBI today,actually i knw somebody there and i explained everything about AKA,embassy and my annulments,he said to wait after my interview or if there's a request from the embassy,whatever embassy wants from nbi,he said that he will help me with it to avoid conflict.his reason is we dont know whats gonna be happen on the interview or what request they want from the nbi.he wants to provide the correct request.what do you think? is it mean expect 221g form for me? :( my fiance called me and i explained what happened,and he said he has a point(nbi).he said to wait. im tired of waiting you know,im nervous,and scared as it is and they wanted me to wait?what will i do?

He said the embassy is very strict now.so he said we need to be very sure what the embassy really want and provide it correctly:(

see wally..theres always something.non stop problem with my visa processing.so depressing and fustrating..

Timeline

Your friend at NBI is correct. These are government documents they issue and don't want to issue them without reason. May or may not ask for the NBI with your aka. If they ask for the new NBI and take your passport at USEM. That is a GOOD thing. If they issue a 221G form and give you back your passport that is whole other story!!

What you should do is go over all your documents and match them to the packet 3. Make sure those documents that apply, you have them now. That includes the current NBI you have without the AKA.

If they request for documents get them asap.. So you are not delayed longer than needed

Timeline

He said the embassy is very strict now.so he said we need to be very sure what the embassy really want and provide it correctly:(

see wally..theres always something.non stop problem with my visa processing.so depressing and fustrating..

Patients :whistle: Patients :whistle: Patients :whistle: !! Process :wacko: Process :wacko: Process.. :wacko: !! You will get through this :yes: . Remember what I said before. Your circumstances are little complex but not so complex where this can not be done. The previous marriages may cause a little delay in the process but you are still moving forward.

So you will need to wait until the interview to see if they request for additional documents :clock: . I wish I wish and wish there was a faster and easier way caduceus but this is the process :reading: .

Check over the documents you have now against the packet 3 to make sure you have all that you need :reading: .

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3__rtf2_003.pdf

Timeline

Your friend at NBI is correct. These are government documents they issue and don't want to issue them without reason. May or may not ask for the NBI with your aka. If they ask for the new NBI and take your passport at USEM. That is a GOOD thing. If they issue a 221G form and give you back your passport that is whole other story!!

What you should do is go over all your documents and match them to the packet 3. Make sure those documents that apply, you have them now. That includes the current NBI you have without the AKA.

If they request for documents get them asap.. So you are not delayed longer than needed

Hi wally,what is the difference if they give back my passport and not? you're right,i rather wait,i dont like it but what can i do.ok i will go over all my documents again.my god.im getting nervous.i havent re schedule my interview,i called today and the embassy said to wait for the email when i can re schedule my interview because they need to update because of the previous appointment that i didnt cancelled.i didnt do ot because the st.luke said its ok not to cancel.you knw what,i couldnt sleep for days worrying about the processing.and the interview.

Timeline

Patients :whistle: Patients :whistle: Patients :whistle: !! Process :wacko: Process :wacko: Process.. :wacko: !! You will get through this :yes: . Remember what I said before. Your circumstances are little complex but not so complex where this can not be done. The previous marriages may cause a little delay in the process but you are still moving forward.

So you will need to wait until the interview to see if they request for additional documents :clock: . I wish I wish and wish there was a faster and easier way caduceus but this is the process :reading: .

Check over the documents you have now against the packet 3 to make sure you have all that you need :reading: .

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3__rtf2_003.pdf

hahaha..youre making me smile with this :whistle and :wacho :)

yeah.process.....im jealous with our vj friends that its very easy for them to get their visa approved.why is it hard for me? just saying:(

Timeline

hahaha..youre making me smile with this :whistle and :wacho :)

yeah.process.....im jealous with our vj friends that its very easy for them to get their visa approved.why is it hard for me? just saying:(

i checked the packet3,so far i got all the requirements they need, but the u.s.embassy always want something even not listed in the requirements,like aka,psychologiacl test.etc.etc...thats making me more paranoid,and freak out.

my god.i dont know what else the embassy want if they return my passport back to me..

im fustrating now because i know that the embassy will give me 221g because of my nbi.what else?? im getting sick thinking.cant help it.

Timeline

If they give back your passport. That either means denied or 221G form missing for missing several requested documents. You can receive a 221G form many reason missing documents, not meeting income requirements (petitioner) etc... That why you need to review check triple check your documents. If all is in order and correct. You just need to wait until they re-schedule your appointment. I would call St. Luke's to see when they will cancel and re-schedule your appointment.

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timeline

If they give back your passport. That either means denied or 221G form missing for missing several requested documents. You can receive a 221G form many reason missing documents, not meeting income requirements (petitioner) etc... That why you need to review check triple check your documents. If all is in order and correct. You just need to wait until they re-schedule your appointment. I would call St. Luke's to see when they will cancel and re-schedule your appointment.

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

oh i hope they wont return back my passport.my god! my fiance is not rich but his finacial income is fine.i dont know what else they want.my fiance visited me last year may2011.and i have a copy of his passport with stamp of travel to phil.since 2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2011.,then i got all the hotel bills,western unions,plane tickts,bunch of pictures and cards,NO ENGAGEMENT RING YET,

i did call for rescheduling,i got an email that they will email me 1 or 2 days from now to reschedule my interview.

SIGH.........God help me:(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.