one...two...tree

Supermarket Meat Comes From Sick Animals

80 posts in this topic

From this Moderators perspective, it would be helpful to have verifiable evidence to support the assertions being made here. Frankly, the thread reports are getting tiresome.....

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

From this Moderators perspective, it would be helpful to have verifiable evidence to support the assertions being made here. Frankly, the thread reports are getting tiresome.....

You want a copy of the reciept for the bacon I bought at the supermarket?

This is just the typicl liberal attempt to criminalize opposition. Make their statements and demand no one be allowed to dispute it. Free speech and all that. Open mindedness, pro choice.

He might also be referring to when someone debates another on a thread for 3+ pages, gets butt hurt when they discover they were wrong and then hits the report button.

:star:

:lol: Butt hurt.

Edited by Kathryn41
to remove quoted TOS violation

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

***** As requested by the OP, please stay on the topic of unhealthy meat in supermarkets. While PETA is very involved with fighting unhealthy (or any) meat production, and if only naturally dead/ roadkill would be eaten, then the issue mentioned in the OP would not exist, this thread is not about PETA as an organisation ******

This is a pretty good site to find meat and other farm products from pasture-based farms that grass-feed beef etc:

http://www.eatwild.com/

Free advertising? :whistle:

Is Spam made from sick animals too? :unsure:

BS is a meat by-product. :thumbs:

Free advertising? :whistle:

Is Spam made from sick animals too? :unsure:

BS is a meat by-product. :thumbs:

if an animal is slaughtered properly, there should be no bs at all.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

You mean in the Kosher manner, right?

Gary And Alla

Do you mean slaughtered kosher style?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

I'm such a rebel I don't even shop at supermarkets. I grow my own sick animals to slaughter in my backyard since there's not enough road kill around here.

Shame on you!!! You keep that up and your going to be on Stephens short list soon enough. :whistle:

sigbet.jpg

:lol:

She's probably googling it right now. Jews and Muslims both whack their animals old school with a knife along with prayers and some other 6th century stuff.

Countries in Western Europe have banned that style of butchering an animal due to the pain and suffering the animals goes through.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

I'm such a rebel I don't even shop at supermarkets. I grow my own sick animals to slaughter in my backyard since there's not enough road kill around here.

Hopefully they do not fart like sick farm animals and add to global warming.

Gary And Alla

Stevie and I are good. He's taking me to Barney Frank's wedding.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post of the day right there.

sigbet.jpg