Abdulinlove

Is anybody else's spouse like this?

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

AGAIN, I was making a comment towards your post and not the OP. Good grief!

Then it was off topic? You have no suggestion for the OP? You only post to insult another member offering constructive advice?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

How was your post about Alla any helpful to the OP or even on-topic? And how exactly is pointing out that Ukrainian customs are similar to a lot of other poor countries insulting? :blink: Dude, grow a thicker skin.

He asked if our wives were like that. See topic title for clarification.

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

It may be he is too weak to get to his keyboard. Someone send that man a care package.

I agree - a simple care package would be 2 cases of Ramen Cup Noodles (Just add Boiling Water)

this way? no muss, no fuss for cleanup in the kitchen.

I guess a different approach might be - eat outside at lunchtime, but knock back around 4000 calories. Then is not such an issue for the evening meals - but sorry - starvation on the weekends, still.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

How was your post about Alla any helpful to the OP or even on-topic? And how exactly is pointing out that Ukrainian customs are similar to a lot of other poor countries insulting? :blink: Dude, grow a thicker skin.

I think the main point here is that his wife is not holding up her end of the bargain and that the man in this case needs to correct that. This is not a one way street. I do not think a bunch of women who also do not hold up their end need to circle the wagons around her and protect her from doing her job. He also needs to know, that NO this is not normal for a woman to so lightly regard her husband's wishes.

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Abdul - I see the problem as you getting enough food to eat.

There was another poster here on VJ about 11 months ago, wife was from the PI - and his major complaint was that she cooked all sorts of things, and then piled her plate HIGH, but only ate a little bit - with the remainder of her plate thrown away, as well as what was cooked for that meal.

One of the suggestions, then, was that her husband use smaller plates when serving up the food.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

He asked if our wives were like that. See topic title for clarification.

Yes he did, but I dont see where he asked for a crash course on RUBology.

If you thats all the issue you have with my post, then feel free too ignore me instead of hijacking the OP's post to argue about petty stuff.

Timeline

Why is everybody always picking on Gary? If you keep doing that, he might not think he is welcome anymore! Sheesh! :angry:

You are joking right? :rofl:

Yes he did, but I dont see where he asked for a crash course on RUBology.

If you thats all the issue you have with my post, then feel free too ignore me instead of hijacking the OP's post to argue about petty stuff.

I offered that education free of charge by way of contrasting what it should be like. We could ignore each other. Ladies first.

Gary And Alla

I offered that education free of charge by way of contrasting what it should be like. We could ignore each other. Ladies first.

I have no intention of ignoring you because I am not the one who feels insulted.

Timeline

I'm just relieved that sleeping naked didn't creep into the discussion.

OP, to answer your question, your wife's behavior is very unusual.

Thanks for your support. I am relatively certain she does not sleep naked. Any bets? I give 3 to 1.

Next would be to get her to cook naked except for heels and an apron, and make enough food for her husband, now we are talking "good wife"

That is one big fat lie and you know it.

This is not a matter of her holding her end of the "bargain" or not. It sounds like she does cook, but has an issue with hoarding things for later. I don't seen any woman here defending her behavior. And how do you know if the "bunch of women" here on VJ "do not hold up their end"? That is one very delusional post.

:lol:

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

The chefs are paid. They are men making money. Making money is a man's job. where is the contradiction?

Ehh... I don't buy all the women jobs/men jobs thing. It's all about the dynamics of a particular couple. I thought things would be a lot different in my relationship, my hubs is from S. America which is generally pretty "macho."

If you ask my hubs, he'll tell you that he's quite happy that I also make money :yes:

Marriage (& parenting) is a partnership. We both have things we'd prefer to do or not do, and that's normal. I prefer to cook because I honestly really like cooking. He prefers to do the laundry because he can fold it while he watches sports on TV. :lol:

I work days & my husband works nights so we don't have to dump a big chunk of our income on daycare or babysitters. Turns out to be the best thing we've ever decided to do. I always knew my hubs was a great dad, but it's even more apparent now. The kids tell me they prefer to stay home with him because he makes them dinosaur chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese and lets them do whatever they want. :rofl:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg