36 posts in this topic

The original link has a query that formats the date. http://stephanietan.boldersecurity.com/2011/04/analyzing-skype-chat-and-call-logs.html

SELECT author as source,chatname,strftime('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S', timestamp,'unixepoch','localtime') as start_time,body_xml as message from messages

I understand this is complicated for anyone who hasn't messed with databases before. I really wish someone would make a program like SkyHistory for Mac. Good luck!

Yey, I got it! still struggling a bit as it gives me ALL the chats from skype, so need to find the ones with my fiance only. Im sure there is a way to get only those between us, but I feel it's such an achievement for me to have managed to make it work :)

Weird tho that I only have chats till 20th Nov 2011, when we have been skypeing till.. yesterday! hmmm

K1

23 Jan 2012: sent I-129F

01 Feb 2012: received hard copy NOA1

28 June 2012: NOA2

18 July 2012: LND case number

25 July 2012: sent packet 3 docs

28 July 2012: Packet 3 received

30 July 2012: medical done

09 Aug 2012: Packet 4 received

14 Aug 2012 8am: interview: APPROVED!

20 Aug 2012: VISA received!!

06 Oct 2012: POE in Anchorage (AK)

10 Nov 2012: Wedding in California

AOS

Jan 03, 2013: package sent to Chicago!

Jan 10, 2013: email/text notification of receipt of all 3!

Jan 19, 2013: biometric letter received

Jan 30, 2013: biometric appointment at 12pm

Mar 06, 2013: EAD/AP card in production

Mar 12, 2013: received interview appointment letter

Mar 15, 2013: EAD/AP combo card received!

Mar 21, 2013: Interview in Anchorage..APPROVED!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my thoughts to you is dont worry about it... London wont ask for proof of ongoing relationship anyway :)

I know, I will obv not print all of our chats off, just a page for every month, just on the safe side I'd rather have it with me. It's still early now to worry about what to bring to the interview... just started hehe! but like to think ahead (maybe a bit too much!!)

I will going thro London, as I have been living in the UK for 5 years, altho I am Italian. I take it wont' make a difference ?!?(except for the fact that I'll need the police certificate from my homecountry too!)

K1

23 Jan 2012: sent I-129F

01 Feb 2012: received hard copy NOA1

28 June 2012: NOA2

18 July 2012: LND case number

25 July 2012: sent packet 3 docs

28 July 2012: Packet 3 received

30 July 2012: medical done

09 Aug 2012: Packet 4 received

14 Aug 2012 8am: interview: APPROVED!

20 Aug 2012: VISA received!!

06 Oct 2012: POE in Anchorage (AK)

10 Nov 2012: Wedding in California

AOS

Jan 03, 2013: package sent to Chicago!

Jan 10, 2013: email/text notification of receipt of all 3!

Jan 19, 2013: biometric letter received

Jan 30, 2013: biometric appointment at 12pm

Mar 06, 2013: EAD/AP card in production

Mar 12, 2013: received interview appointment letter

Mar 15, 2013: EAD/AP combo card received!

Mar 21, 2013: Interview in Anchorage..APPROVED!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

i just downloaded a free program to take screenshots and i used it on both skype and facebook

... free program? Just hit the print screen button on your keyboard, then open a word processor and click paste.... done. :yes:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I know, I will obv not print all of our chats off, just a page for every month, just on the safe side I'd rather have it with me. It's still early now to worry about what to bring to the interview... just started hehe! but like to think ahead (maybe a bit too much!!)

I will going thro London, as I have been living in the UK for 5 years, altho I am Italian. I take it wont' make a difference ?!?(except for the fact that I'll need the police certificate from my homecountry too!)

no i dont think you being Italian should make any difference at all but like you say... it is often best to be on the safe side.

... free program? Just hit the print screen button on your keyboard, then open a word processor and click paste.... done. :yes:

my print screen button doesnt seem to work lol

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I just downloaded this and did it for my girlfriend and I. In the previous 5 months (on my new laptop only) i have 105 chats, and over 75000!!!!! messages, and that is in 5 months only, I will get my old laptop up and working and use the programme on there when i get a chance soon, as we used that for 18months, i cant imagine all of our total messages together! Obviously i will not be prining all of these :P haha, i would kill and entire rainforest. We have print screens, and i will take a few "snippets" of conversation as evidence, as well as other stuff such as texts, international calling bills, facebook messages etc etc.

Thank you for sharing this programme. Its amazing to realise just how much we do for love haha!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Here's the discussion 3 different times in the last 30 days. When I do a search in this board for the word "Skpye" in titles only, I get 36 different options. For the word "Chat", I get 40 options.

Skype logs 1

Skype logs 2\

Skype logs 3

Here is another one from 6 weeks ago that looks like it was rather lively:

Skype logs 4

Perú's K-1 embassy packet can be viewed in our photos.
Travel Tips for Perú (& South America)
Our Immigration Experience
Seat Guru Flight seating!
Airport Processing Times - http://awt.cbp.gov/
POE-Houston? Pictures and info.....POE-Houston (other languages)....

Attention NEW K-1 Filers: (2012) Possible 1st year costs = Possibly 3K+$ for first year including fees for mailing, documents, supplies, etc.. NOT including travel costs. Process: 1.)Apply-340$ 2.)RFE? 3.) Med-300??$ 4.)Interview-350$ 5.)Surrender passport. 6.)Get Visa. 7.)Fly here. 8.) Marry in 90 days. 9.) Submit apps to stay, work, & travel-1070$ 10.) Biometrics-More fingerprinting 11.) GREENCARD ISSUED APR 9TH, 2013-11 MONTHS FOR AOS!
I've lived in Houston for 10 years. If you have any questions about the city, please message me. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.