M L M

My experience in St. luke :) 2012

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Vj friends...

I just wanna share my experience during my medical examination. I just started my medical last Jan. 24 until Jan. 25,2012...

Start from here:

I went to St. Luke 8:00 am the guard asked me for my appointment letter, USEM letter and the online registration form that I printed from my email w/ photocopy each, i'm telling you guys much better to fill up the online registration form from St. Luke website I swear it will really help you a lot no hassle at all. The guard gave me the no. 81 online i just waited my no. and then the staff call 10 person to line in the window L online there's lot of windows, then it's my turn the girl on the window told me to face the camera then take shot and also put my index finger to scanner. She asked my 3 2x2 photos, she let me sign some paper and then she ask me to fill up a DS-156k and i told her that i bring some copy then she told me that it's different form from the USEm but when i see the form it's almost the same i just smile smile, she ask me some of my info and my fiance info and I forget the other, then she give me a receipt she told me to go at the 5 floor to pay, I pay PhP 9,387.50 then the cashier told me to gave the receipt and the small form it was attached to each other,i gave it to the US counter,then the guard told me to sit and wait for my name to be called i meet some friends in there, there's lots of visayan out there and i'm one of them, hehe!! ^0^ , here we go, I waited like 6 mins then my name was called and it's my time to go in the vital sign table area the nurse asked what is my name for the confirmation and he let me sit then he checked my blood pressure and i was surprise it's because it's 120/80 i'm anemic!! :) hahahyy.. and then he also checked my hearts beat and then he told me are you nervous then i said yes !caused my hear beat so fast, then he let me sit again to the waiting area and the told me to wait again my name to be called. while waiting I talked to my new friends out there and i also meet a member in VJ and we are surprise!!!! Then my name was called again we go inside a small room for checking the weight, height and then for the eyes then asked some question, then they will signed something in your small form not small but like a half short bond paper, then i think she told me to go to the 3rd floor for X-ray, i gave my form to the reception area then fill up and then signed and wait my name again to be called, talked again to my friends then finally x-ray time we disrobe just in the upper part then one by one our name was called i greet the radiologist inside and it's just so quick, she give my form and my passport back, be sure you hold your passport always make sure that it was in your hand St. Luke can't do nothing when your passport is gone. okay!! then they told me again to go at the 4rth floor for the urine and blood test then after that 5th floor the last one physical examination I give my form again to the US counter I waited a lot in this.. hhay.. finally my name was called and the guard give me a no. 28 room no.6 i heard here in VJ that the Doctor in this room is strict but i don't think so she is so nice and pretty she let me signed a form and asked me so fast question and then check my breast and the something.. you know that...:) then just so quick finally i'm done finally 2nd floor immunization area yahoo.. ^0^ waited in here for so long really took hours before my name was called i'm really hungry at that time... My name was called and we went to a room just asking some question like when is the first and the last of your period, any allergies, have you been pregy before almost the same what the doctor asked you at your physical examination 5th floor then she ask me if i received some shots before and i told her YES maam, i bring a chart a vaccin when i was a baby then she told me just to bring the record in US and i say okay Maam. everything went well.. then she told me i will be having my immunization 2pm and i will receive 4 shots then i said thank you maam then finally i'm done... for FIRST DAY MEDICAL EXAMINATION... THANKS 'GOD'....

2ND DAY MEDICAL EXAMINATION.!!!

I arrived in St. Luke 1:35 in the afternoon then i show the guard my receipt the he told me to go the other guard inside he check my name and he stamp in my receipt, i was afraid it's because it's not immunization it's medical report he told me to give it to the counter A ground floor then i gave it to the window a and told me to wait my name to be called i saw one of my friend in there too.. we talked to each other.. hahhay finally i heard my name but i don't know where should i go i'm so blessed that they repeated again and i should go to the US counter i'm afraid really my heart starting to beat so fast can't help it... I pray that GOd will give me some strength and hoping everything will be okay...The guard give me a no.again it's 8 in room 9 i go inside and i meet a doctor again i just need to calm down, i keep thinking what is the problem and i'm just surprise that she just asked me about my teeth if it's complete and if its a Marfil but i said no maam and then she asked me if i give birth before and i told her NO again.. then she said okay.. then i was thinking that's it??? but still i'm blessed she told me to gave it to the US counter again and they told me you can go now to the 2nd floor immunization area. hay, feel me better.... i talked again to my friends out there and i saw there receipt that it's immunization....hahahhayyy.... i waited in here like 4 hours just waiting my name to be called i'm thinking that i think there something problem w/ my results it makes me worried again i saw my friends that they are almost done and they had their shots.. no lots of people in there just few my friends are in the ground floor in releasing area. I prayed again.. GOD plss help me... then after waiting for almost 4hrs. my name was so called so happy that i hear" my name go to the immunization room 2nd floor' Yes finally..... thanks GOD, then the Nurse are friendly she talked to me and ask about my info and my fiance and she give me 4shots.. wow it's hurts... but still it's okay.. it's worth it.. then she told me that i can go to the ground floor i waited in there and talked to my friends again my name was called 2times one just to signed and give your passport and then wait then the lst is the releasing of the cd x-ray and the immunization sheets.. hahay finally i'm done 6in the evening... Finally i'm done w/ my medical examinationn.. I really Thank GOd for everything.... Hope guys it really help you a lot, it's just based in my experience, My interview will be on Jan. 30 hoping I'll pass the interview and i can't do all this things w/out the support of my beloved fiance.. God bless everyone i'm hoping everything will be fine in your Journey.... (^-^)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.