Kevin&Lenith

Talk about things now, not later. Dont point fingers!

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How is your unit working out, is the lease up, you paid it off or did you pay cash? Just bustin your chops, no worries man, I think you had some good things to say, but it is clouded by you seemingly positioning these human beings as property, I could be wrong with your intent, but that is how it will read to some people.

Another pro tip on your foreign unit:

Jealousy, envy, and spite are going to bring people to attack you manipulatively with guilt-tripping, shaming, politically correct policing of your words, etc. Just laugh in their face. Wear your hottie on your arm with pride. Because the instant you get defensive about it, you've already lost.

If you really want to see them run for cover or have their head explode, put the white heat of the spotlight where it belongs: on them and their concealed motivation. Here they are pretending they are protecting your wife from you. Only an idiot would buy into that, so now we can get to the real motivation, and it is one of the above.

That's why I'm out in front on this. Luvin' it. Your friends don't need any explanation and your enemies burn in their own poopie-fire seeing how happy and bullet-proof you are. :)

For you people who are more politically correct with your rhetoric, the most likely things they are going to attack is that the foreign person "only" wanted to improve their life by marrying you, or that you "couldn't" get one here, so you had to go abroad. You've got to own it. Absolutely she married me to improve her life. You think she's some kind of retard that marries to make herself worse off? Darn right I couldn't find one here. These foreign units blow the doors off the American units. Check her out in panties. Rowr.

If she's a wife and mother they're going to say she's "just" a household appliance with benefits or some other equally durogatory remark. Call attention to how nasty they are, and that it isn't going to work on you.

Never, never, never let them push your emotional buttons. That's what they want. The instant they attack, understand that what they want most is to get you angry or crying. Because then you are an "angry person" or emotionally fragile, and they've won. It helps a great deal if you say it either to yourself or out loud: you want me to be angry. You want me to get emotional. Because then you've broken their spell, and you can laugh in their face.

It's none of anyone's business why you are marrying someone else or how you run your relationship, short of criminal behavior. Barring all else, this is the answer to any of it if you want to avoid conflict: it's none of your business.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

An inappropriate exchange of personal attacks has been removed. Please do not imply intentions to a poster that he did not state and please do not respond by insulting and attacking back. If you ask a question, do it using neutral words and tone. Differences of perspective are acceptable and to be expected but you are not allowed to attack each because you have differing perspectives.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.