LagrimasDeAmor

What is next in Process? 6 Months with no response on NOA2... Any advice???

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

No results so far, called the service center, was advised to call back, unable to put s service request, because they said they are processing early July, contacted Congressman and still nothing happening, what to do next in this process??????

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

If that is Vermonts official stance then there is little to do but...... wait.

For the longest time California was stating it was working on the middle of June when anyone called from July or later they had no options but to wait.

The way things are starting to perk I would bet it won't be too long. Just hang in there.

Have to done the 99 bottles of beer on the wall song for real? Trick is to keep the beer cold while it sitting up there on the wall. :lol:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your Timeline indicates different from your post "Past 6 Months".

Past 6 Months is when you can request a Service Request to pull your File with NO RFE's which I see you have No RFE to date.

Your not past 6 months. The date on the NOA1 is the date you would use. Most likely it will arrive any day.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

No results so far, called the service center, was advised to call back, unable to put s service request, because they said they are processing early July, contacted Congressman and still nothing happening, what to do next in this process??????

This is the hardest part of the journey. The waiting while it seems there is no responce from any source. The politicians have zero impact other than making us feel we tried everything possible.

The only thing you can do now is learn to survive this process in the best way you can by getting thru each day. Each day that goes by is one more step closer to the goal. Keep in mind that in the background there are real live humans working on cases. One of those is yours & they will get it done.

As I went thru my 408 days in my own case my husband said it was like a Hitchcock movie. The women in the shower scene. It seemed like a lifetime as someone approached her in that bathroom & then finaly its over. The music dies down & we know what the outcome was.

Timeline

This is the hardest part of the journey. The waiting while it seems there is no responce from any source. The politicians have zero impact other than making us feel we tried everything possible.

The only thing you can do now is learn to survive this process in the best way you can by getting thru each day. Each day that goes by is one more step closer to the goal. Keep in mind that in the background there are real live humans working on cases. One of those is yours & they will get it done.

As I went thru my 408 days in my own case my husband said it was like a Hitchcock movie. The women in the shower scene. It seemed like a lifetime as someone approached her in that bathroom & then finaly its over. The music dies down & we know what the outcome was.

Thanks for the encouraging words, it means a lot...... i will wait... we just talk, my fiancee is sick but i told her to hang it there, our love has to be stronger..

Timeline

Your Timeline indicates different from your post "Past 6 Months".

Past 6 Months is when you can request a Service Request to pull your File with NO RFE's which I see you have No RFE to date.

Your not past 6 months. The date on the NOA1 is the date you would use. Most likely it will arrive any day.

Sorry, I was looking for advice from people waiting over 6 months, I will be in that bracket in like 4 days..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.