Madame-Butterfly

CHANGE OF ADDRESS

6 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone :help:

We are having a very difficult time with my parents they have threaten us and kicked us out if the house casue ( we wanted our own place(ironic isnt it? :blink: )) Now with the change of address the 10 days havents passed yet its only been 3 cause well with all the moving. My dad called immigration or got in contact with them saying we had left, they printed out the AR-11 ( wich we already have and filled out and sending it on monday) He however wants the letter with all my husbands personal info. He will and has used my personal info. before and against me I know and he had said so himself he will do the same to my husband, therfor I dont want to hand him the form. He him self if not mistaken he has to send a form aswell (form I-865) indicating he knows were we are. (and they do they have been around to see were we are living)

He has been trying to pose as a lawyer to scare us off. I dont know what to do If anyone has a ny comments for any thing we can tyry as a solution it will be deeply appriciated.

He says he will do and stop at nothign to get him deported he wants him out of here.... I understood that the AOS he would be bound untill he becomes a USC or if he chooses to stay as a resident its 10 years a r 40 quartes of work right :o ????:help:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP US !!!!!

:luv: Yale

3dflags_pri0001-0001a.gif3dflags_aus0001-0001a.gif

Oct 29 2004 Met on LDSPLANET

Oct 30 2004 First phone call....EVERY DAY till this day

Dec 25 2004 I asked him to MARRY me and he said Yes

March 19 2005 took out my passport now i need to wait

April 19 2005 I GOT MY PASSPORT !!!!

April 21 2005 NENNE booked his flight he get here on June 29th YES!!!!

May 9 2005 I-130 Packet and Packet 3 are being sent off to us !!!

May 15 2005 Recived packet 1-3

June 29 2005 Nenne arrived in Puerto Rico

July 2 2005 GOT MARRIEDbadassbuddy_com-inlove2.gif

July 11 2005 Got our Marriage Certificate

Leaving August 17th to Australia and file for DCF !!!

July 19 2005 Got interview date on Sept. 6

August 17th Got to AUSTRALIA !!!

SEPTEMBER 6 DCF (CR1)WE GOT APPROVED !!!!

September 9 2005 Recived VISA in mail

November 24 2005 Nennes POE GUAM

November 26 2005 Arrived in Puerto Rico

Married for 3 years and counting

September 10 2007 sending off the I-571

Sept 2007 sent forms Aug 2008 got 10 yr Green Card

Filed: Timeline
Hi Everyone :help:

We are having a very difficult time with my parents they have threaten us and kicked us out if the house casue ( we wanted our own place(ironic isnt it? :blink: )) Now with the change of address the 10 days havents passed yet its only been 3 cause well with all the moving. My dad called immigration or got in contact with them saying we had left, they printed out the AR-11 ( wich we already have and filled out and sending it on monday) He however wants the letter with all my husbands personal info. He will and has used my personal info. before and against me I know and he had said so himself he will do the same to my husband, therfor I dont want to hand him the form. He him self if not mistaken he has to send a form aswell (form I-865) indicating he knows were we are. (and they do they have been around to see were we are living)

He has been trying to pose as a lawyer to scare us off. I dont know what to do If anyone has a ny comments for any thing we can tyry as a solution it will be deeply appriciated.

He says he will do and stop at nothign to get him deported he wants him out of here.... I understood that the AOS he would be bound untill he becomes a USC or if he chooses to stay as a resident its 10 years a r 40 quartes of work right :o ????:help:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP US !!!!!

:luv: Yale

Your husband has CR-1 status, correct? I believe your joint sponsor (Dad) can't withdraw his sponsorship once the intending immgrant has activated status at the POE.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

But at the same time, what im wanting to know is, does he himself have to fill out the I-865 form aswell, we've already filled out the AR-11, and i've filled out the I-865 being the primary sponsor

He is the co-sponsor, so does he have to fill out the I-865 aswell???

The problem is that my dad just wants my husbands personal information to use against him (which he already has) and we dont want to give him any more than we have to. He's trying his absoloute hardest to get my husband deported and his trying to obtain ALL of my husbands personal information

As stated on the I-865 for my dad, it ses that my husbands A # number has to be there, and we dont want my dad to know that number, because all he's going to do is try to use it in an incorrect manner.

Thats our concern...

yes sorry to add, my husband has a CR-1

3dflags_pri0001-0001a.gif3dflags_aus0001-0001a.gif

Oct 29 2004 Met on LDSPLANET

Oct 30 2004 First phone call....EVERY DAY till this day

Dec 25 2004 I asked him to MARRY me and he said Yes

March 19 2005 took out my passport now i need to wait

April 19 2005 I GOT MY PASSPORT !!!!

April 21 2005 NENNE booked his flight he get here on June 29th YES!!!!

May 9 2005 I-130 Packet and Packet 3 are being sent off to us !!!

May 15 2005 Recived packet 1-3

June 29 2005 Nenne arrived in Puerto Rico

July 2 2005 GOT MARRIEDbadassbuddy_com-inlove2.gif

July 11 2005 Got our Marriage Certificate

Leaving August 17th to Australia and file for DCF !!!

July 19 2005 Got interview date on Sept. 6

August 17th Got to AUSTRALIA !!!

SEPTEMBER 6 DCF (CR1)WE GOT APPROVED !!!!

September 9 2005 Recived VISA in mail

November 24 2005 Nennes POE GUAM

November 26 2005 Arrived in Puerto Rico

Married for 3 years and counting

September 10 2007 sending off the I-571

Sept 2007 sent forms Aug 2008 got 10 yr Green Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Filed: Timeline
But at the same time, what im wanting to know is, does he himself have to fill out the I-865 form aswell, we've already filled out the AR-11, and i've filled out the I-865 being the primary sponsor

He is the co-sponsor, so does he have to fill out the I-865 aswell???

The problem is that my dad just wants my husbands personal information to use against him (which he already has) and we dont want to give him any more than we have to. He's trying his absoloute hardest to get my husband deported and his trying to obtain ALL of my husbands personal information

As stated on the I-865 for my dad, it ses that my husbands A # number has to be there, and we dont want my dad to know that number, because all he's going to do is try to use it in an incorrect manner.

Thats our concern...

yes sorry to add, my husband has a CR-1

No. Dad has no reason to submit anything to USCIS unless he, himself, moves at sometime in the future, while the Affidavit of Support is still in effect.

kitkat,

A CR-1 *could* be subject to deportation, but not relative to the whim of an unhappy relative. ;) There are several bases for being issued a notice of removal, some being a finding of fraudulent intent, a denial of the application to remove conditions later on down the road, or some other situation that would preclude continued residency in the USA.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

grrrr--double post

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.