hichamslove

Hurt!!

21 posts in this topic

Wow that totally sucks, sorry to hear that. I don't understand why people can't be more supportive? So what if she posted 30 other topics, I mean why kick a person when they are down? You should be ashamed of yourselves. :angry:

JP - not trying to kick anyone. She's obviously hurt and probably in denial about what's really going on. If she refuses the advice of people here who have been supportive and trying to help, perhaps it's time for some tough love. I'm not dismissing her feelings, but drama without substance is just drama.

I generally don't post in this forum as I tend to just 'view new posts' and respond without regard for the forum it's in...

I will withdraw to my happy place now... :blush:

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hichamslove-

have you considered taking a copy of your I130 (and whatever you sent with it) to an attorney ot immigration "pro" to look over for troubles?

I would normally be the last one to advise someone to use these services, but maybe some fresh eyes on the paperwork will spot whatever it is that made the I130 not approveable on the first review. Who filled out the paperwork? You? Him? An expert lurking outside the embassy? Get your paperwork looked at by someone new -might not help immediately, but could prepare you for things to explain or correct later.

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Okay, first lets just keep in mind that just because they break up and get back together is not necessarily a sign, maybe its just more that he is young and hasn't learned patience yet. My husband gets on his rampages from time to time over this process. He handles it differently, such as last night he told me to sell everything and move there. This is an extremely difficult process and some people are just plain better equipt to handle the stress than others. Don't assume anything, we can't see in his heart.

As the others have stated this is not a denial. For some reason they have pulled your petition for extra checks. You guys have only been doing this since March of this year. Why would you give up already? I personally started this process almost 2 years ago, and some have been longer. The 6 months you have waited is a drop in the bucket, and I highly doubt that this review will take that long, my guess is that they are reviewing it as we speak.

In fact, if you want my honest opinion, I think it is actually better they are doing the extra checks now. When a petition is at the service center the first time they are considered high priority. Whatever is making them question the petition is going to be reviewed now, and if it is approved then the consulate has no reason to send it back to the CIS for whatever that reason is. Once a petition has gone back for review the second time your petition is no longer high priority and will be dealt with when they get around to it. So see, it really is a good thing.

Hang in there, and be prepared to be called for more information, whatever that is.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline

Wow that totally sucks, sorry to hear that. I don't understand why people can't be more supportive? So what if she posted 30 other topics, I mean why kick a person when they are down? You should be ashamed of yourselves. :angry:

Isn't that rich coming from you!

I have turned over a new leaf, more than I can say for you.

I've seen another special member of VJ who turned a new leaf for half a day, then she turned another one and went back to being herself. Only time can tell.

I think you are just MEAN. despire Ramadan you still are just MEAN - shame on you really.

Okay, first lets just keep in mind that just because they break up and get back together is not necessarily a sign, maybe its just more that he is young and hasn't learned patience yet. My husband gets on his rampages from time to time over this process. He handles it differently, such as last night he told me to sell everything and move there. This is an extremely difficult process and some people are just plain better equipt to handle the stress than others. Don't assume anything, we can't see in his heart.

As the others have stated this is not a denial. For some reason they have pulled your petition for extra checks. You guys have only been doing this since March of this year. Why would you give up already? I personally started this process almost 2 years ago, and some have been longer. The 6 months you have waited is a drop in the bucket, and I highly doubt that this review will take that long, my guess is that they are reviewing it as we speak.

In fact, if you want my honest opinion, I think it is actually better they are doing the extra checks now. When a petition is at the service center the first time they are considered high priority. Whatever is making them question the petition is going to be reviewed now, and if it is approved then the consulate has no reason to send it back to the CIS for whatever that reason is. Once a petition has gone back for review the second time your petition is no longer high priority and will be dealt with when they get around to it. So see, it really is a good thing.

Hang in there, and be prepared to be called for more information, whatever that is.

This happend to our case. when I got notice of the review it took 6 months for it to be resolved.

this is howver Pre Imbra.

shon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.