Kez/JWolf

Just returned from first trip home to UK

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi all, well we had a wonderful trip home to Scotland.... cant belive it went to fast... I checked out the duty free shopping and there were no restrictions on bringing stuff back to the US... but what they did was you paid for the stuff and it was then sent to your flight and you collected it on arrival at baggage reclaim in Boston. I was worried I would never see it again but it was there waiting for us no problems....

I went through the US citizen/Residents line and had no problems at all.... the CBP officer just swipped my Greencard through the computer asked me how long I had been out of the country and said welcome home and that was it... very easy... we were all done in under 10 mins...

Good to be home...

Kezzie

So glad you had a good time Kezzie and it is lovely to see you say it is good to be home :thumbs:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.

Thank you.... it is good to be home... now all I need to do is get my body clock back on EDT... and the bad thing is I have to go to work today... hope I can stay awake.......

Kezzie

:dance: Welcome Back Kezzie!! (F)

07-13-06 - K1/K2 AOS/EAD sent

11-04-06 - 2 NOA's transfer to CSC

11-17-06 - "K1 APPROVED AOS" no interview

11-27-06 - "K1 - GREENCARD" rcvd.

01-23-07 - K2 GREENCARD rcvd.

08-20-08 - I-751 sent to Texas Service Center, transfer to VSC

08-26-08 - I-751 NOA1 & 1yr. Extension letter

09-18-08 - I-751 NOA2 - Biometrics Appointment Notice

03-11-09 - I-751 transfer from VSC to CSC!

05-13-09 - I-751 APPROVED

06-24-09 - card production ordered

08-20-09 - N400 - Citizenship Application

08-24-09 - NOA notice date

08-28-09 - NOA in mailbox

09-10-09 - email asking for more evidence

09-14-09 - Biometrics NOA date

09-18-09 - Biometrics Letter arrived in mailbox

10-09-09 - Biometrics Schedule

10-14-09 - Notice date of the yellow letter

10-30-09 - touched online for "testing & interview"

11-03-09 - IL received in mailbox

12-07-09 - "PASSED" Interview & it's my Hubby Bday too!

04-17-10 - Oath letter received in mailbox

05-14-10 - Judicial Oath atlast! in Atl

110 days - Application to Interview

158 days - Interview to Judicial Oath

268 days - Total processing days for my N400

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hope you had a great trip! Welcome back :D

thank god you finally changed avatars :yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome home (F)

*Karen -- Jamaica ....... Courtney -- New Jersey*

09-12-05 - AOS filed

04-21-06 - AOS Interview

04-27-06 - Approval

05-17-06 - Green Card in hand

02-11-08 - File to remove conditions

03-15-08 - Biometrics

03-18-09 - Approved - No interview (Card production ordered)

03-24-09 - 10-year card arrives!

adaf8672.gif

JimminiCricket.jpg

Welcome back! I was wondering how they handled the duty free with the liquid restrictions.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Timeline
So you were in my favorite duty-free shop in Dublin, eh?

Whaddya bring me?

Welcome back...................

we brought back loads of Cadbury's chocolate and some booze and lots of biscuits... only bought perfume and smokes at the duty free....

I did manage to stay awake at work today.... but cant wait to get into bed tonight....

Kezzie

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Did you say CADBURY'S???? :crying: Roses? :crying: Quality Street?? :crying: Tell me, tell me!!! Maybe you'd better not tell me, I might be able to find you and the scene could turn ugly :P

Glad you had a good trip and welcome home! :D I always thought the 2nd day back was a killer!!!!

1-21-09 Getting Naturalization documents together.

smiley-995.pngsmiley-996.png

Disclaimer: i dunno nuthin bout birthin no babys, or bout imugrayshun.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

its good to know it was that easy.

Annie and I are going to Ireland for Christmas to be with her family. Should be ggod trip. Hopefully we will have paperwork in hand.

Welcome back

2005 Aug 27 Happily Married