w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Norwegian school requires boys to sit on toilet seats when urinating - standing up and peeing is now banned!

99 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

shannon,

The first thing you should do in the middle of the night is reach forward to determine where the seat is, and lower it if you find it up. If you don't feel that you should make the check in your own self interest, why should he do any different? You'd prefer a seat down and covered with splatter and over-spray?

Why should the man be required to put the seat both up and down? 'Equal opportunity' dictates that if he is required to put it up to serve his purpose, she is likewise required to put it down to serve her purpose. Alternatively, if he is expected to leave the seat down when he's finished, why isn't she expected to leave it up when she's finished?

Yodrak

i just hope the boys dont have to go thru what we go thru when the man leaves the seat up and in the middle of the night we end up in the toilet

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

sparkofcreation,

As to your first point - you've been extremely lucky. Many men are indeed pigs. And so are many women.

As to your second point - I agree completely. We do the same at my house. Keeps the bathroom looking better and all users have the same routine to go through when using the facilities.

Yodrak

What is with some men? Honestly. I've lived with three men in my life (father, ex-boyfriend, and husband) and lived in a dorm with co-ed bathrooms and had a job with co-ed staff bathrooms, and never, ever, ever has there been urine anywhere on or around the toilet when I've gone to use it. Why is everyone assuming that pissing all over the floor and walls is a given?

Also, the rule in my house (both where I live now, and growing up) has always been that you have to *close the toilet*. Not just put the seat down, but close the lid. Partly so the cats/dogs don't get into it, but mostly because ... who wants to look at the inside of a toilet? Which means that I've also never in my life had the experience of sitting down on the edge of a toilet and "falling in" because the seat was up. Because the toilet is closed and the person who wants to use it has to open it. Period.

• 3 months later...
The head of The Democrats Party, a splinter group of former Progress Party hardliners, Vidar Kleppe, is outraged that boys at Dvergsnes School in Kristiansand have to sit and pee.

Kleppe accuses the school of fiddling with God's work, and wants the matter discussed at the executive committee level of the local council, newspaper Dagbladet reports.

"When boys are not allowed to pee in the natural way, the way boys have done for generations, it is meddling with God's work," Kleppe told the newspaper.

"It is a human right not to have to sit down like a girl," Kleppe said.

Principal Anne Lise Gjul at Dvergsnes School would not comment on Kleppe's plans to make political waves and regretted if anyone was offended by the ban on standing and passing water.

Gjul told NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting) that the young boys are simply not good enough at aiming, and the point was to have a pleasant toilet that could be used by both boys and girls.

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1474158.ece

Damn women

The head of The Democrats Party, a splinter group of former Progress Party hardliners, Vidar Kleppe, is outraged that boys at Dvergsnes School in Kristiansand have to sit and pee.

Kleppe accuses the school of fiddling with God's work, and wants the matter discussed at the executive committee level of the local council, newspaper Dagbladet reports.

"When boys are not allowed to pee in the natural way, the way boys have done for generations, it is meddling with God's work," Kleppe told the newspaper.

"It is a human right not to have to sit down like a girl," Kleppe said.

Principal Anne Lise Gjul at Dvergsnes School would not comment on Kleppe's plans to make political waves and regretted if anyone was offended by the ban on standing and passing water.

Gjul told NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting) that the young boys are simply not good enough at aiming, and the point was to have a pleasant toilet that could be used by both boys and girls.

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article1474158.ece

Damn women

Just wrong we should be allowed to let our big things hang loose for bathroom time.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

sinks...hard to miss them

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
sinks...hard to miss them

image003.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I'm like a fire hose have to unroll it when i go to the bathroom then roll it back up after I'm done.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

I'm like a fire hose have to unroll it when i go to the bathroom then roll it back up after I'm done.

Eric the sausage.

giant%20inflatable%20sausage.jpg

a...would that be Vienna sausage.... :whistle:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Eric the sausage.

If Vienna means "delusions of grandeur" then the answer is YES!

Eric the sausage.

If Vienna means "delusions of grandeur" then the answer is YES!

yeap it does

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I dont mind sitting to pee, that way I can eat my lunch in comfort and make better use of my time :jest:

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I dont mind sitting to pee, that way I can eat my lunch in comfort and make better use of my time :jest:

:dead:

Daniel

:energetic:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!