w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Norwegian school requires boys to sit on toilet seats when urinating - standing up and peeing is now banned!

99 posts in this topic

Maybe these Norwegian chops should have taken a tour of Asian countries before putting such regulations.

In many of these (incl. India and also Bangladesh), a high percentage of loos are "squat-over".

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I have a friend who insists on that whenever people visit his house. Apparently its because of splashback on the seat. I suggested that when he visits my house, he has to stand on the seat to take a dump.

We only have one bathroom in our house and my wife tells me to sit down to take my morning piss if she is putting on her makeup. I just say "Yeah right" and keep on pissing. God forbid you fart while pissing, you get hosed down with Glade. LOL

fortunately, that problem won't plague nessa and i. i only fart when sleeping :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

So what exactly is the problem with sitting down? Does it insult your manliness?

I come from a sit-down family, and don't see a problem at all. It makes cleaning easier because you don't have to wipe off the wall around the toilet and get rid of those nasty urine stains on the toilet.

As to squat-overs, those are a different issue.

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

So what exactly is the problem with sitting down? Does it insult your manliness?

I come from a sit-down family, and don't see a problem at all. It makes cleaning easier because you don't have to wipe off the wall around the toilet and get rid of those nasty urine stains on the toilet.

Toilet seats are dirty. Who wants to sit when you can stand!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

And why are they dirty? Because people (men and - even worse - women) don't sit down. It's a chicken and egg-situation.

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

And why are they dirty? Because people (men and - even worse - women) don't sit down. It's a chicken and egg-situation.

I have often pondered why toilet seats in women-only bathrooms have dirty seats. How is this possible? Perhaps they are actually standing up to pee?

If I were a guy, I would fight having to sit down to pee. It REALLY sucks.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Apparently scientists recommend that people keep their toothbrush / facecloth etc at least 6 feet away from the toilet to avoid them being contaminated by particles released by the flush.

I no longer use urinals for that reason - because you're closer to it, the splashback is much worse and I'd rather the toilet be dirty than get small droplets of urine all over my trousers.

I have often pondered why toilet seats in women-only bathrooms have dirty seats. How is this possible? Perhaps they are actually standing up to pee?

If I were a guy, I would fight having to sit down to pee. It REALLY sucks.

That's true - according to my wife who worked in retail for about 5 years, on average the women's bathroom was much filthier than the mens...

Filed: Timeline

I don't see a problem with a boy sitting down to pee, if that's what the boy wants to do.

I do see a problem with a feminazi principal telling boys they must sit down because boys as a whole can't aim.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

men should stand up for their rights! :yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Makes you wonder how they enforce that - do they have camera's in the bathrooms? Do teacher's act as "toilet police" and go from cubicle to cubicle looking over the door? (Can imagine that causing no shortage of uproar).

Still… and no-one has pointed this out yet. But isn't urine sterile...? After all... missing with a #2 is a little bit different - and a lot worse to clean up ;)

Edited by erekose

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol:

Timeline
I come from a sit-down family, and don't see a problem at all.

so you're from a family of sitzpissers? :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

What are woman doing in the men's room? ;)

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

:lol:

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .