tracy&david

NOV 23rd Interview

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got my email from Loomis Express they picked up my passport from the Consulate YAAAY! looked up the waybill it says shipment not found :( Whyyyyyyy!

Maybe tomorrow it'll change. I can't imagine it taking longer than two days. I live three hours away from Montreal.

I just got email from DHL and said that my passport was picked up and in the next few days it will be ready for picking up.We need patience for this. At least we know that the visa is on the way so we can plan our moving.

Timeline

To those that had their interviews on Nov 23 keep in mind that the Consulate was closed Thursday and Friday for the American holidays. I'm sure you will all hear good news soon :)

They closed Thursday and Friday. I know that but still anxious. I am released little bit at least i know the visa was issued and on the way. thank.

Timeline

I plan to leave next weekend lol Mad anxious!

I am moving a week after, 17th of December. I just got phone call from DHL 2 minutes ago and my visa is coming this morning. Have you got yours? If not yes, i promise you will get it soon. Thank God!

I just got an email too that it's been picked up by Loomis!! So excited!!

That is good, you will get it soon. I just got phone call from DHL and my visa is there.

Timeline

I got a call at 7 AM this morning, It's ready to be picked up ! :dance: ... They close at 9 am and I was just getting up from bed. They open up again at 4 PM to 6 PM. Going right after work. I'm so anxious to get the hell out of here to get it! lol.

Yeah I'm at work. >_>...

<_<(sneaky eyes)

Timeline

I got a call at 7 AM this morning, It's ready to be picked up ! :dance: ... They close at 9 am and I was just getting up from bed. They open up again at 4 PM to 6 PM. Going right after work. I'm so anxious to get the hell out of here to get it! lol.

Yeah I'm at work. >_>...

<_<(sneaky eyes)

Congratulations! My fiance wants me to move early but i just want to give myself little more time to get things done here.

Timeline

I probably could or should leave later but I figure most of the stuff I need to get done can be done over the phone or email. I don't have many other ties beside my student debt. and that;s something I'll be paying off for the rest of life. Also, I have to drive through Watertown and Syracuse, and they're notorious for having huge snow storms. I would like to avoid that.

Timeline

I probably could or should leave later but I figure most of the stuff I need to get done can be done over the phone or email. I don't have many other ties beside my student debt. and that;s something I'll be paying off for the rest of life. Also, I have to drive through Watertown and Syracuse, and they're notorious for having huge snow storms. I would like to avoid that.

i understand. its alreay December, the snow season started here. it is good that you don't have a lot stuff to move. I have to use a truck which my fiance will rent from Niagara falls, US. Where is your destination and how long have you to drive?

Timeline

Going from Kingston ON to Greenwich CT about 6.5 hour drive. It's not that bad actually. Driving by yourself for 6.5 hours sucks though.

And yeah, I live in a studio apartment, so I barely have any furniture, I've already sold my bed. If there is anything I have to leave behind I can leave with my mom and pick it up some other time I go visit. I gotta do some major packing this weekend, that's for sure.

Where are you heading to?

Timeline

Going from Kingston ON to Greenwich CT about 6.5 hour drive. It's not that bad actually. Driving by yourself for 6.5 hours sucks though.

And yeah, I live in a studio apartment, so I barely have any furniture, I've already sold my bed. If there is anything I have to leave behind I can leave with my mom and pick it up some other time I go visit. I gotta do some major packing this weekend, that's for sure.

Where are you heading to?

6.5 hours it is a long dirve. i never dirve that far. I know that driving alone is not fun but just thing about this probablly is your last time driving by yourself you will feel better. From the next day you will no longer be alone and you will be acompanied by someone you love.

My fiance lives in Canandaigua, NY, finger lake area. it is around 2.5 hours dirve as l live pretty close to the boarder, St.Catharines. I just started my packing again. I did all packing 4 months ago and attempted moving my furniture to us for we suppose to get married in September. Its a long and sad story. But all is good now and will be together for real.

I wish all the best for your moving and future life.

Timeline

Oh that really sucks, sorry hear about your wedding. Yeah we too wanted to be married by September but didn't happen so we never went that far to plan anything.

My fiance will be coming up the night before I leave so we can put some stuff in his car too. I like being in the car with him but the drive with him in his own car is just fun. When the roads are clear we always drive up next each other and make funny faces at each other. lol

2.5 hours, Luckyyyy. Jesus I thought we were fortunate to be close but thats even closer. Anyway, good luck with the move, be careful on the roads!

I'm off to pick up my Visa!!! Wooohooo! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.