2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

It's nothing more than your typical nut cases yelling "Allah is Great" while over running a foreign embassy and destroying property. It's what a lot of those people there excel at...that and committing human rights abuses against women. So in other words...no surprises here.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

It's nothing more than your typical nut cases yelling "Allah is Great" while over running a foreign embassy and destroying property. It's what a lot of those people there excel at...that and committing human rights abuses against women. So in other words...no surprises here.

The only surprise now is that other countries would want to keep embassies open in Iran in the first place. They don't exactly have a great track record.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I try to see it from the Iranian government side and I see:

The British Imposed dictator after dictator over the Iranians - much in the same way as the US imposed deaths squad right wing governments in South America

Stealing as much oil at an undervalued price was the motive

We now support the Israelis who are launching cyber attacks on Iran, murdering it's scientists, and now using terrorist bombs

Apparently, terrorists bombs and murder of scientists and cyber attacks are only bad if its not us that is doing it. The Israelis have a long history of going around the world murdering the scientists of governments they oppose - such as the Iraqi super gun affair. This is to stop other countries getting the nuclear weapons that they have had for 50 years (and who gave them those ?)

Having said all that, just to get the record straight, I do think that showing disrespect to the Queen's portrait, does require a full nuclear response from the US,GB and Israel. Tehran could be turned into glass from a convenient nuclear sub this morning, and then if they don't bring the photo back, the rest of the country could be melted this afternoon

Then we can go and get the oil for free like we always used to

I bet the Syrians are glad they haven't got any oil

My BP shares are up 6.42% in the last 90 minutes

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

.....My BP shares are up 6.42% in the last 90 minutes

They still have a ways to go to recover from Deep Sea Horizon though .... [edit- nyb].

Just sayin' :star:

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

They still have a ways to go to recover from Deep Sea Horizon though .... [edit- nyb].

Just sayin' :star:

I am up 30% from where I bought em - enough to buy a new car

..and the gulf states say their beaches and sea are in pristine condition - funny how they were destroyed forever when they were begging for compensation

The blame for the spill has been placed on the 3 US companies and BP is doing very well

Check the stock for Transocean Cameron Halliburton

Transocean are down 50%

Bp is a superb company - highly recommended by me - and 50% US owned if it makes the US natives feel better

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I am up 30% from where I bought em - enough to buy a new car

..and the gulf states say their beaches and sea are in pristine condition - funny how they were destroyed forever when they were begging for compensation

The blame for the spill has been placed on the 3 US companies and BP is doing very well

Check the stock for Transocean Cameron Halliburton

Transocean are down 50%

Bp is superb company - highly recommended by me - and 50% US owned if it makes the US natives feel better

You write like a flaming liberal ( or something like that) , but you really are a hard core capitalist, arn't you? I'm not dogging you for that. I like Capitalism alot :)

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

You write like a flaming liberal ( or something like that) , but you really are a hard core capitalist, arn't you? I'm not dogging you for that. I like Capitalism alot :)

I am a Warren Buffet type capitalist

It must really confuse rightos - the richest man in the US who wants the super rich to pay more tax and who voted for President Obama ? headache time eh ?

A true capitalist in their terms hates everyone who is not rich and gives then charity whenever they feel like puffing themselves up in front of gaaaaaarrd and the holy ghost and the sweet little angels and playing the generous swell

I hate that kind of capitalism with a passion and the irony is that most of those people are wage slaves if they are employed at all. Suck ups to the rich who despise them.

Nice companies are more profitable and nice people do better too. I was finance Director of a NICE company and we were top of the profitability charts in our region.

Nasty companies and nasty people end up like Margaret Thatcher and Reagen - gaaaarrddd and the holy ghostie and santa, strike them down to live out their decades with strokes and alzheimer's and that is what they deserve

Come on Richgrinch - you are pure niceness - we will all vote for you - honest we will

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I am a Warren Buffet type capitalist

It must really confuse rightos - the richest man in the US who wants the super rich to pay more tax and who voted for President Obama ? headache time eh ?

A true capitalist in their terms hates everyone who is not rich and gives then charity whenever they feel like puffing themselves up in front of gaaaaaarrd and the holy ghost and the sweet little angels and playing the generous swell

I hate that kind of capitalism with a passion and the irony is that most of those people are wage slaves if they are employed at all. Suck ups to the rich who despise them.

Nice companies are more profitable and nice people do better too. I was finance Director of a NICE company and we were top of the profitability charts in our region.

Nasty companies and nasty people end up like Margaret Thatcher and Reagen - gaaaarrddd and the holy ghostie and santa, strike them down to live out their decades with strokes and alzheimer's and that is what they deserve

Come on Richgrinch - you are pure niceness - we will all vote for you - honest we will

Oh I wouldn't wish strokes and alzheimers on anyone :(

It's good to hear you are nice, though.

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

---

Timeline

Oh I wouldn't wish strokes and alzheimers on anyone :(

It's good to hear you are nice, though.

I am only nice to nice people - it's a weakness of mine...

Thatcher started her career as education minister and the first thing she did was to stop free school milk

She was then known as "Thatcher the milk snatcher"

That embodies all that it is to be a conservative and shows why I hate them - they literally snatch the milk out of children's mouths so they can have tax breaks.

The first time she cried was when her spoiled brat of a son , Mark, a secretive arms dealer in Africa, was 'lost' in the desert with a sexy companion. Then she cried again when she lost office.

Conservatives are sociopaths as they can only feel the pain of themselves and their own

moresheep400100.jpg