Phils & MI

MY FIANCEE HE FOUND OUT HE GOT CANCER

38 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

So sorry to hear about this, the worst of fears we can have for our significant other has happened to you - the best is for you to stay strong and take good care of him.

I hope you are quickly by his side and help him through this. There is hope, and I am praying for you. Has he had multiple doctors check him out? Tell him to get the opinions of SEVERAL doctors, our family has a history of cancer and the opinions/treatments vary from one to the next..get the best possible help you can.

I wish you the best. And hope you two will be reunited SOON. (F)

April 21st, 2011 - Civil union in the US

July 30th, 2011 - Wedding Ceremony in Paris with friends and family

-----Visa Journey-----

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: France

I-130 Sent: 2011-05-13

I-130 NOA1: 2011-05-18

I-130 NOA2: 2011-09-01

Your I-130 was approved in 106 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC received case: 2011-09-12

Case # assigned : 2011-09-28

AOS Bill invoiced and Paid : 2011-09-30

DS-3032 Accepted: 2011-09-30

AOS Bill PAID: 2011-10-03

IV Bill invoiced and paid: 2011-10-03

AOS package sent: 2011-10-04

IV Bill PAID: 2011-10-05

IV Package sent: 2011-10-05

AOS Package Delivered : 2011-10-05

IV Package Delivered : 2011-10-06

AOS bill "PAID": 2011-10-07

I-864 reviewed NO RFEs: 2011-10-11

RFE "Birth Certificate not original or certified copy"...um... it is though: 2011-10-13

Birth Certificate to be under review by supervisor...waiting.....: 2011-10-13

IV bill "PAID": 2011-10-14

CASE COMPLETE!!!!! : 2011-10-19

Interview Date Assigned: 2011-11-02

Case sent out to Embassy: 2011-11-03

U.S. EMBASSY PARIS:

Medical: 2011-11-22 PASSED

Interview Date: 2011-12-21 APPROVED!!!!!!!

POE : 2011-12-31

SS card: 2012-1-10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So sorry to hear about this, the worst of fears we can have for our significant other has happened to you - the best is for you to stay strong and take good care of him.

I hope you are quickly by his side and help him through this. There is hope, and I am praying for you. Has he had multiple doctors check him out? Tell him to get the opinions of SEVERAL doctors, our family has a history of cancer and the opinions/treatments vary from one to the next..get the best possible help you can.

I wish you the best. And hope you two will be reunited SOON. (F)

Thanks for your encouragement for my situation.,,yeah he had multiple doctors been checking his situation every week and have treatment too...only i can do for now is... "Praying".

Timeline

Was it discovered after his medical at St. Lukes?

What stage of cancer is it? Do you know? I got an aunt who lived for another 2-3 years after the findings and then there's one who really looked terminally- she's not eating anymore still but survived.

Cancer is not a communicable disease so I assume they will still let him get in the US.

Happy New Year!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Was it discovered after his medical at St. Lukes?

What stage of cancer is it? Do you know? I got an aunt who lived for another 2-3 years after the findings and then there's one who really looked terminally- she's not eating anymore still but survived.

Cancer is not a communicable disease so I assume they will still let him get in the US.

Scratches Head??? :unsure: It appears the Petitioner has the diagnosis so St. Lukes is not involved at all. The OP's first post was a bit confusing about who was who. All signs indicate: This is the beneficiary posting.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Timeline

Scratches Head??? :unsure: It appears the Petitioner has the diagnosis so St. Lukes is not involved at all. The OP's first post was a bit confusing about who was who. All signs indicate: This is the beneficiary posting.

I'm kinda confused with the usage of his-fiancee and Danmars which sounds like a male name but he's the beneficiary.

Maybe he's worried that the US won't approve the petition because of the insurance issue. Federal rule is strictly just all about communicable disease. Cancer treatment benefits is the insurance company's prerogative. That's what I thought.

Edited by teapotgurl1983

Happy New Year!

Timeline

I'm kinda confused with the usage of his-fiancee and Danmars which sounds like a male name- beneficiary.

Yes Teapot. I was confused also. Finance is a Male term While Fiancee is a Female term.

But, any kind of encouragement is a plus. Hugs

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Timeline

I'm kinda confused with the usage of his-fiancee and Danmars which sounds like a male name but he's the beneficiary.

Maybe he's worried that the US won't approve the petition because of the insurance issue. Federal rule is strictly just all about communicable disease. Cancer treatment benefits is the insurance company's prerogative. That's what I thought.

Help me here. Where did you read the beneficiary has cancer? It appears the Petitioner has a recent diagnosis.

Federal Rule ? What. Cancer is not a communicable. There are certain types of activty that can lead to cancer that are eventually life threatening and are generally associated with STD's and will lead to cancer and a STD is communicable. This does not appear to be the case.

I really think the beneficiary posted and everythingelse is assumption. Cancer can be overcome and if not, God never promise Immortality.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi, I am really sorry to hear that, I just hope he can recover, I don´t know what would I do if smthng like that happened :( I put myself in your place and this is devastating, but try to keep positive and give good vibes to him, try to do everything fast, as I think the main purpose is just to be together and be happy, so try to make it as fast as you can - I think that in Manila you can schedule your appointment, hope im not wrong - and go n enjoy the time with him n make him happy... really hope to read soon that he has got better somehow...good luck!

TdATm5.png

*07-12-2011 --- Package sent :)

*07-13-2011 --- NOA1 , Vermont!

*07-20-2011 --- Touched.

*10-14-2011 --- NOA2!!! Yeeeeeeee!!!!

*10-19-2011 --- Hardcopy of NOA2 :)!!

*10-24-2011 --- NVC Received (no case number assigned yet)

*10-26-2011 --- NVC case number assigned :)

*10-28-2011 --- NVC sent to the embassy :)

*10-31-2011 --- Embassy receives package!!! :)

*12-05-2011 --- Medical! _____DONE AND PASSED!!! :)

*12-19-2011 --- Interview!!! :)!! APPROVED!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

*12-29-2011 --- Visa in hand! :D

*12-30-2011 --- POE Newark!! Finally with mi amor!

*02-24-2012 --- We got married! :) [/color][/font][/font]

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

I am sorry for what you are going through. STay strong and keep praying Jesus

Married---07/30/2011

USCIS Stage

11/07/2011-----I-130 Sent

11/10/2011---- NOA1 email received

11/14/2011---- Touched

1/4/2012 ------ RFE ( Request for Evidence ) email received

1/13/2012------ RFE document mailed to USCIS

1/25/2012------ NOA2 APPROVED ( Yahoooooooo )

NVC Stage

1/31/2012-------Case received at NVC

2/08/2012------- Case number received, IIN, both petitionner and benificiary email given

2/08/2012------- DS 3032 ( choice of agent ) emailed to NVC

2/10/2012------- AOS fee bill paid ( status: in progress)

2/13/2012--------DS 3032 accepted

2/14/2012-------- AOS fee bill shows " PAID" and IV fee bill invoiced

2/16/2012-------- IV fee bill shows " PAID"

2/17/2012-------- IV package sent via USPS

2/24/2012-------- IV package reviewed and accepted

3/27/2012-------- AOS checklist express mailed via USPS

3/28/2012-------- AOS Checklist received by NVC

3/30/2012-------- Case Complete ( Thank you Lord )

Medical / Consulate / POE

5/11/2012-------- Medical Exam

6/12/2012-------- Interview date / APPROVED

6/21/2012 -------- POE Newark, NJ

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Get finished, get to USA, have a wonderful marriage, help him to get healthy and have a wonderful live. God Bless.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

'This is really sad:(..i can imagine how your fiance fighting his illness these time..i am really sorry to hear the he is ill of cancer,i know how hard to survive on it..I can feel for what u feel for him..Just keep praying and have faith from God..I believe in miracle,for sure He will help your fiance survive in everything bout his illnesses. I am sending my powerful prayers for your him.Be strong,everything will be fine sis..

Timeline

Hi, I am really sorry to hear that, I just hope he can recover, I don´t know what would I do if smthng like that happened :( I put myself in your place and this is devastating, but try to keep positive and give good vibes to him, try to do everything fast, as I think the main purpose is just to be together and be happy, so try to make it as fast as you can - I think that in Manila you can schedule your appointment, hope im not wrong - and go n enjoy the time with him n make him happy... really hope to read soon that he has got better somehow...good luck!

Yeah i am hoping too,that he can recover soon i am not losing my faith for that. and need to be strong for our relationship. yes i am going to schedule in Manila when i get the letter from US embassy for my manila case#.hope i can make it fast but only God knows. but we have promise no matter what...we continue what we've been plans before.!

Thanks sheepp

Timeline

Get finished, get to USA, have a wonderful marriage, help him to get healthy and have a wonderful live. God Bless.

Yes bigdog, when i get my visa on hand i'm going to fly USA to get married my fiancee. I do my best to taking care my love til he get healthy :thumbs:

Timeline

'This is really sad:(..i can imagine how your fiance fighting his illness these time..i am really sorry to hear the he is ill of cancer,i know how hard to survive on it..I can feel for what u feel for him..Just keep praying and have faith from God..I believe in miracle,for sure He will help your fiance survive in everything bout his illnesses. I am sending my powerful prayers for your him.Be strong,everything will be fine sis..

I believe in miracle too, With God nothing shall be Impossible...i'm trusting him all my heart,and i'll been claimed that he can survive in Jesus Name!!!

I am sorry for what you are going through. STay strong and keep praying Jesus

Thanks Rujby!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.