filipina0930

Waiting for my Visa

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It probably depends on your CO and how fast he/she can prepare your file to get processed and assigned a visa. Just give it one more week. I'm sure it will show up. Also, they tell you to give at least 2 weeks for delivery, not counting holidays and weekends, so you're still in normal processing times. I'm sure you will be in the USA before Christmas though! Good luck!

I like what I read, before Christmas is awesome

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Heh YEP! She's actually going to spend Christmas and New Years with her family in The Philippines. So she can spend more time with them before she leaves because I know once she's in the US and starts working... it's going to be hard trying to get vacation days to visit them again. It's funny though, when we were going to the whole NOA1/NOA2/Interview process, we couldn't wait for this day, but now we realize that our lives are about to change (for the better of course) and we need to take this part a little more slowly so we can smoothly transition into our next part in life, being married together.

Good planning, like you say it will be awhile before getting back to the Phils. Amy & I talked on that and for sure she wanted to be with her family for Christmas and New Years... rate they are approving the petitions I don't see that being the slightest of an issue... :lol: .

I am going to fly over for 2 months when I know her interview date. Allow time for us to visit all her family and say long, slow good-byes

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Manny.......Maswerte kami nga duwa. Ang akon gwapa nga asawa ay Ilongga man. :thumbs::D

Haha yeah bro. It's fun hearing her argue with her family... feels like I'm in a different country lol. It's weird though, I speak and understand Pangalatok, understand Tagalog and can communicate basic phrases in Tagalog, and I only know bad words in Illongo lol

Vermont Service Center

US Embassy In Manila, The Philippines

I-129F Sent: 2011-04-25

I-129F NOA1: 2011-04-26

I-129F NOA2: 2011-09-29

NVC Received:2011-09-29

NVC Left: 2011-10-18

Consulate Received: 2011-11-03

Packet 3 Received: 2011-11-07

Interview Date: 2011-11-23

Interview Result: Approved!

Haha yeah bro. It's fun hearing her argue with her family... feels like I'm in a different country lol. It's weird though, I speak and understand Pangalatok, understand Tagalog and can communicate basic phrases in Tagalog, and I only know bad words in Illongo lol

I've never even heard of Pangalatok. What part of 'Pinas is that dialect from? Pangasinan?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.