Emmysaur

Best birthday gift for both of us :)

24 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Last week was my fiance's birthday and next week will be mine. I just had my interview today at the Tokyo Embassy and my visa is approved :) It's indeed the best birthday gift for me and my fiance. :dancing:

The CO who interviewed me was a young Japanese guy. I didn't see any expression on his face but I could tell that he wasn't mean. The interview was very smooth and easy. After asking me some questions he just said "Okay that's all I need, your visa is approved". To my surprise I asked him in return if he wants to look at my fiance's tax transcripts. :lol: But he said he didn't need to :o

To be honest I was a bit disappointed that he didn't even check any of the evidence that I prepared. I printed 5 sample emails for each month (February-November), all emails from my fiance's mom, email logs from 2007 to present, Facebook screenshots, Skype call logs and screenshots, and 50 pictures :no: :no: Oh well better than not preparing anything and then end up needing it.

Thank you everyone for providing all those helpful information here in VJ. Special thanks to vanesky and tokyobelle, you guys are awesome :yes:

Wow..Congrats for both of YOU...yes.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Timeline

awesome!!! :thumbs::dance: :dance:

Indeed :) Finally this tedious, stressful and expensive process is over. It feels really good!

To the rest who are still waiting, just hang in there. Good things happen to those who wait. I just wish all embassies would treat everyone nicely.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Birthday & Christmas all wrapped into 1 !

Party Hard!

It's the Holidays, so...

Where are you going?

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

!

Edited by GringoD

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Thank you :) I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

You are welcome. Thank you for wishing me at best for my visa journey. star_smile.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Congratulations!! And Happy Birthday to both of you (F)

**Removal of conditions**

10/01/2014 Package sent to California Service Center

10/03/2014 NOA1

10/10/2014 Received Biometrics Appointment Letter, Biometrics scheduled for 10/30/14

10/22/2014 Early Biometrics Walk-in - Cleveland, OH - weird experience with the clerk there - told me I can go ahead and get my biometrics taken early, but it might be too early and it might not go through??? If it might be a problem, then why let me do it at all?

02/10/2015 New Biometrics letter received, Biometrics scheduled for 03/09/15- I guess that clerk was right??

03/09/2015 Second biometrics

..waiting..

5/15/2015 Put in a service request online - outside of processing time

5/18/2015 Approved!

5/23/2015 Card in hand

Timeline

Birthday & Christmas all wrapped into 1 !

Party Hard!

It's the Holidays, so...

Where are you going?

I might be working on Christmas, aha :) I will fly to the US on January so I guess my fiance and I will have lots of celebrating to do, birthdays, christmas and new year :o

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.