sea-town

MANILA

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry to hear that.. this is kinda unsual case at the us embassy in Manila.. from what i heard from the other ladies who had their interviewed for both approved and denied they were interviewed first by a filipino staff and theby an American consul. I understand that local embassy staff will ask a series of questions to the applicant and that the applicant should be able to answer all. The questions that are being asked , from what I hear, is purely based on the I-129F that had been submitted and approved. I guess she was not able to answer all and I can understand why, there are some questions that can sound intimidating to the visa applicant. Talk to her again and asked her what was exactly being asked then you can send an email to the embassy to inquire about your case.

I dont know if its a good thing or not having her passport and the other papers taken from her. I understand how you feel and hopefully things will be resolved for the best.

Keep your faith and try not to loose your temper when you deal with the embassy here.. You have the right to know what happen to your petition and again best of luck

Timeline

She can't have her visa because its was clearly stated by the petitioner that she wasn't interview by the American Consul, so she need to wait for another call from the embassy. Maybe they need to check about something and give her another appointment schedule.. my prayers are for both of you.

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

June 13, 2011 - Application send to USCIS thru Fedex

June 17, 2011 - I-129F Packet received by USCIS Signed for by: JCATES

June 22, 2011 - NOA1 (via email)

Oct. 12, 2011 - NOA2 (on USCIS website)

Nov. 28, 2011 - VISA APPROVED . Thank you Lord!!!

For more Info: Please look at my timeline...

Timeline

Not relevent to the OP in this case. Were not talking about other cases since they all differ. Replies should be focused on the information supplied and NO Assumptions made. (This includes taxes, tourists Visas).

sorry I forgot to put up :ot: duhhh He is just venting out and just letting him know he's not alone. :wacko:

Edited by teapotgurl1983

Happy New Year!

Timeline

YA no fraud at all have gone over to spend time with her more than 20 times have been togeather for almost 5 years make way way more than there poverty requirements had tons of proof

she had every thing all ready for the interview tons of proof and every thing tax returns w2 letter from employer every thing and was in there 6 hours few mins with the filipino interviewer and never interviewed with the american interviewer

wow this is amazing really just want to ring sonmeones neck and this is why i pay HUGE TAXS

Sometimes, the result really depends on the CO. but since they kept her passport & docs just pray that in few days they will email you that its approved. they may just wanna double check something.

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Its my first time to hear that she was just pre-interviewed but not the CO, hmmmm.... Try to email them why. They might give you a reschedkeschedule interview. 'Hope everything's ok...Goodluck!

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#0000ff"][i]
[/i][/color][/size] [size="5"]God Bless![/size]
[size="5"]BobGee[/size][/font]

[u]AOS TIMELINE:[/u]

01-30-2012: Submitted AOS application thru USPS (Chicago Lockbox)
02-06-2012: Received Text/Email, application received by USCIS
02-10-2012: Received mail/hard copy of I-131 (NOA)
02-15-2012: Received mails/hard copies of I-765 & I-485 (NOAs) / Mail for Biometrics Appt.
03-06-2012: Biometrics Appointment done
03-14-2012: Received mail for Interview Appt on 16th April 2012.
04-04-2012: EAD/AP approved
04-12-2012: EAD/AP card received ;-)
04-16-2012: Interview day - Approved! (waiting for GC)
04-23-2012: Welcome Letter touched
05-03-2012: GC on hand!

[b][color="#ff8c00"]*** Thank You LORD! ***[/color][/b][b][color="#ff8c00"]

[url="http://www.ezticker.com/"]
[img]http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/100/202/20120130/AOS/ticker.png[/img]
[/url][/color][/b]

What is 221(g)?

Applicants are ineligible under section 221(g) because the applicant failed to bring some information or document, or some further procedure or review by the consulate office or another U.S. government agency must be completed. During the interview the consular will advice you on further steps to getting together the correct documents. Call or visit your nearest US consulate to find out more.

I have got a 221g refusal. What do I do?

The officer will hand you over a 221g form with instructions and information about the additionally required information.

Follow these instructions for a 221(g) refusal form and provide as per the instructions.

In addition to just the missing documents, another reason could be that the officer/consulate wants to verify your case specifics with concerned authorities before making the decision and such cases can be put under "Administrative Processing".

If you have been requested to wait until the Consulate contacts you, please do not make an appointment. Your case requires further administrative processing and the Consulate will contact you once this has been completed.

hope this could help you for all your worries.. try to comprehend what's inside that form, read more and comprehend what you are reading.. be patient.. wish you luck...

Timeline

What is 221(g)?

Applicants are ineligible under section 221(g) because the applicant failed to bring some information or document, or some further procedure or review by the consulate office or another U.S. government agency must be completed. During the interview the consular will advice you on further steps to getting together the correct documents. Call or visit your nearest US consulate to find out more.

I have got a 221g refusal. What do I do?

The officer will hand you over a 221g form with instructions and information about the additionally required information.

Follow these instructions for a 221(g) refusal form and provide as per the instructions.

In addition to just the missing documents, another reason could be that the officer/consulate wants to verify your case specifics with concerned authorities before making the decision and such cases can be put under "Administrative Processing".

If you have been requested to wait until the Consulate contacts you, please do not make an appointment. Your case requires further administrative processing and the Consulate will contact you once this has been completed.

hope this could help you for all your worries.. try to comprehend what's inside that form, read more and comprehend what you are reading.. be patient.. wish you luck...

[/quote does not apply as we did not get one embassy lost our visa packet

Filed: Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I Think where the red flag is coming from the previously student visa rejected and this new fresh visa processing... Immingration officers do not think statistically, this is possible, unless they dig...dig and dig more information...Then they make consultations with their supervisors and their peers too in order to make a fair judgement... Thus... sight tight, hope the best... And if it does not come soon, i would contact the embassy and just say.... Hey guys I wife/ fiancee had the interview but we were wondering when we can pick up the visa? then they will open up let you know what to do.

Timeline

again the embassy lost our visa packet that is the only problem they wrote can not find vp called Washington dc even stated manila embassy has our packet but has lost it

Edited by sea-town

well come to find out after calling Washington dc manila lost our visa packet

YIKES! Sorry to hear that..Looks like she will have another interview appointment later. OP I really understand how you and fiance feel and please know you are not alone. Keep your spirit up. She will have her visa in time. (F) (F) (F)

Timeline

YIKES! Sorry to hear that..Looks like she will have another interview appointment later. OP I really understand how you and fiance feel and please know you are not alone. Keep your spirit up. She will have her visa in time. (F) (F) (F)

thanks just frustrated

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.