LeeAnna

SCARS! I NEED THOUGHTS PLEASE!

54 posts in this topic

yes, i thought my first pst didnt went thru..

yes, i am thinking of doing that..thank you!

They would see positive side of the statement from the expert that you've tried hard to overcome the problem. I know it's not easy since I have close friend who has problem like yours. I hope you feel better, stay strong,and think of the loved ones that care you so much.smile.gif

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

betta go get some plastic surgery done, to cover those scars :help:

i dont think i can get a surgery done for this, even a few sessions wont erase all these..and im running out of time sad to say, i am almost on my 5th month (noa2 waiting) , i guess im just gonna leave my destiny to the higher power, there's nothing much i can do but hope for the best and pray..

Timeline

Just pray and be strong.

i agree, thank you!

Yes.... pray, be strong..... and get a letter from your Doctor (your "shrink" as you said).

Best wishes to you and your fiance.

yes, i agree with you, thank you for the encouragement!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

LeeAnna,... it's a great day to be alive on planet earth! :thumbs:

...in spite of what appears to us as problems.

As some may tell you here, I sometimes appear as a sarcastic cynic, but,....

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, IN YOUR LIFE, IN YOUR DREAMS, AND ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS!

Edited by GringoD

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Timeline

Good day everyone and thank you for the helpful replies i got the previous days! I have yet another question to ask and this might be too personal to divulge but i just am sick worried. On our MEDICAL EXAMINATION (Manila, Philippines) they said the physician will check for slash marks (suicide attempts). I have numerous slash marks on both my wrists and even have stitches on my right wrist. I also have some scars on my stomach. Will these be grounds for a visa denial? I have been seeing a shrink in the last 3 months and I am taking meeds. I stopped my cutting for approximately 3 months now (since i started taking meds and seeing a doctor). Please, is there something that i should anticipate e.g. worst case scenario?

Hi LeeAnna, I have a scar line too and looks like a slash mark in my right wrist.I got this when I was a teen while washing the dishes and suddenly one plate slipped off from my hand and so it was broken and hit on my wrist. Though, it is just an accident and nothing serious I got worried because maybe they will think that I had a suicide attempt. Maybe I will just convince them that it was from an minor accident. God will hear our prayers :)

Timeline

LeeAnna,... it's a great day to be alive on planet earth! :thumbs:

...in spite of what appears to us as problems.

As some may tell you here, I sometimes appear as a sarcastic cynic, but,....

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, IN YOUR LIFE, IN YOUR DREAMS, AND ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS!

ur not being sarcastic , no, ur right about that. i just had a hard time dealing with things in the past. some people are good with handling things, unfortunately, im not one of those people. but im acknowledging my weakness and is seeking the right help. thank you so much for wishing me well, god bless!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

ur not being sarcastic , no, ur right about that. i just had a hard time dealing with things in the past. some people are good with handling things, unfortunately, im not one of those people. but im acknowledging my weakness and is seeking the right help. thank you so much for wishing me well, god bless!

LeeAnna,I appreciate you for being such a brave and being able to face your problems and struggles in the past...I am wishing you all the best..just keep on praying, don't worry much coz nothing is impossible with God.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timeline

LeeAnna,I appreciate you for being such a brave and being able to face your problems and struggles in the past...I am wishing you all the best..just keep on praying, don't worry much coz nothing is impossible with God.. :thumbs: :thumbs:

thank you so much for the encouragement, yes, as of now i am under god's mercy. :innocent:

Timeline

Hi LeeAnna, I have a scar line too and looks like a slash mark in my right wrist.I got this when I was a teen while washing the dishes and suddenly one plate slipped off from my hand and so it was broken and hit on my wrist. Though, it is just an accident and nothing serious I got worried because maybe they will think that I had a suicide attempt. Maybe I will just convince them that it was from an minor accident. God will hear our prayers :)

hello, yours is different coz it really was an accident. Mine is far worse. :( yes, i hope God listens to us. he knows what is in my heart and he knows i wanna get better. i love this man with my whole heart and it's only him i wanna spend forever with. Love can never be wrong.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It's called "journey"! Ride the wave and see where it takes you.

We often stress over the issues that matter the least. If you read the timelines of others who had depression or bipolar you can see they were approved. Have faith! I wish you peace!

Timeline

It's called "journey"! Ride the wave and see where it takes you.

We often stress over the issues that matter the least. If you read the timelines of others who had depression or bipolar you can see they were approved. Have faith! I wish you peace!

Yes, i couldn't agree more. you are right. i guess the only thing i can say to myself now is hush dont worry. you are bipolar and u will be approved. haha. im sorry, im just really depressed and i just wanna laugh a little. But thank you for the encouragement! God be with you!

Timeline

hi sis, i heard lots of filipina that has same case as you have, what they do at St.lukes they will make you do the psychiatric evaluation to complete your medical, don't worry, everything will be ok, i have 11 scars on my left wrist and i am worried too, but i have to face and deal with it... it will take more days, usually medical here in the Philippines only takes 2 days to get the result, if they will send you for psychiatric evaluation you have to wait if when they are going to give schedule, one of my friend got her medical result in over 10 days because she had to do the evaluation... but now she is now in U.S :), i know you will be fine don't be too nervous...

Timeline

hi sis, i heard lots of filipina that has same case as you have, what they do at St.lukes they will make you do the psychiatric evaluation to complete your medical, don't worry, everything will be ok, i have 11 scars on my left wrist and i am worried too, but i have to face and deal with it... it will take more days, usually medical here in the Philippines only takes 2 days to get the result, if they will send you for psychiatric evaluation you have to wait if when they are going to give schedule, one of my friend got her medical result in over 10 days because she had to do the evaluation... but now she is now in U.S :), i know you will be fine don't be too nervous...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.