Kathryn41

New 911 Truth video - Twin Towers

139 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I have a very dear friend who worked in the Twin Towers and that morning was late to work because he missed his connecting subway stop while reading his book. If he had been on time he would have been in the towers when they were hit. He is thoroughly convinced that the official story is false and knows many others who also live and work in NYC who share his perspective. I have a number of online friends who live in NYC and were in the vicinity that day - one family who was evacuated from their homes when the towers were struck - and snuck back in that night to rescue their cat. They too are convinced that the whole truth is different than the official version. It was one of them who sent me the link I posted here, in fact.

So are you telling me you know more NYers than I or villagespin2003 do that think it's a conspiracy? PLEASE.

I'm sure villagespin & I have hundreds more NY friends than you do that believe it's real & not some conspiracy BS.

We watched people die that day, we lived with that smell for months, we lived with anthrax threats for months, we lost fellow NYers. You have secondhand or internet stories. Don't try to compare apples to oranges.

Edited by devilette

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

And please don't take my post out of context or put words I didn't say in my mouth either.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I have a very dear friend who worked in the Twin Towers and that morning was late to work because he missed his connecting subway stop while reading his book. If he had been on time he would have been in the towers when they were hit. He is thoroughly convinced that the official story is false and knows many others who also live and work in NYC who share his perspective. I have a number of online friends who live in NYC and were in the vicinity that day - one family who was evacuated from their homes when the towers were struck - and snuck back in that night to rescue their cat. They too are convinced that the whole truth is different than the official version. It was one of them who sent me the link I posted here, in fact.

So are you telling me you know more NYers than I or villagespin2003 do that think it's a conspiracy? PLEASE.

I'm sure villagespin & I have hundreds more NY friends than you do that believe it's real & not some conspiracy BS.

We watched people die that day, we lived with that smell for months, we lived with anthrax threats for months, we lost fellow NYers. You have secondhand or internet stories. Don't try to compare apples to oranges.

Excuse me, but I don't believe Kathryn said she compared her experience to anyone else's. She only said that having fully experienced 9/11, some of her friends reacted very differently to yours.

It is as though you are claiming Kathryn said 9/11 did not happen at all! Obviously, she's not. How does being at the scene give you insight into how it happened?

I'm sorry to sound blunt, and I fully acknowledge that those of us who were not in New York (or even in the country, as I wasn't) will never *understand* the full emotional impact of that day. Most of us don't have nightmares, deep emotional scars, etc. that so many New Yorkers have.

However, that does not make any one of us any more or less capable of asking questions about why it happened.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Excuse me, but I don't believe Kathryn said she compared her experience to anyone else's. She only said that having fully experienced 9/11, some of her friends reacted very differently to yours.

It is as though you are claiming Kathryn said 9/11 did not happen at all! Obviously, she's not. How does being at the scene give you insight into how it happened?

I'm sorry to sound blunt, and I fully acknowledge that those of us who were not in New York (or even in the country, as I wasn't) will never *understand* the full emotional impact of that day. Most of us don't have nightmares, deep emotional scars, etc. that so many New Yorkers have.

However, that does not make any one of us any more or less capable of asking questions about why it happened.

that's a very nice way of saying what i've been thinking :thumbs:

She herself made it sound like she knew ALL THESE NYers who agreed with her it was a conspiracy. All I pointed out is that the other NYer & I (having lived there & thus knowing more people) know hundreds more who don't.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Why are those of us who don't buy into the the conspircy theories have to be called ignorant and close minded?? It really pisses me off actually.

:thumbs:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Why are those of us who don't buy into the the conspircy theories have to be called ignorant and close minded?? It really pisses me off actually.

:thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs:

(second and third that)

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

She herself made it sound like she knew ALL THESE NYers who agreed with her it was a conspiracy. All I pointed out is that the other NYer & I (having lived there & thus knowing more people) know hundreds more who don't.

I must have missed that. I don't recall seeing her say she knew all kinds of NYers. She said a few.

Timeline

It's true. And across the country, you'll find the majority believe the official story.

I don't have a conspiracy theory or anything like that, but I feel that in order to honor the people who died in 9/11, we as a people need to be absolutely sure that the right people are punished.

I'm so tired of seeing 9/11 politicized, and used for political gain. It makes me sick. And now as many Americans have been killed in the "War on Terror" as died in 9/11. I don't think it does any service to those who died that day to send more people to die in their name.

I'm so tired of seeing 9/11 politicized, and used for political gain. It makes me sick. And now as many Americans have been killed in the "War on Terror" as died in 9/11. I don't think it does any service to those who died that day to send more people to die in their name.

:yes:

What happened after the fact w/ Afghanistan & Iraq is a disgrace. After 9/11 Americans acted all 'shocked' that we had enemies who actually wanted to hurt us! That ignorance astounded me.

If my fiance didn't want to move here so badly I would've gladly stayed in England.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
They too are convinced that the whole truth is different than the official version. It was one of them who sent me the link I posted here, in fact. 9/11 was a tragedy - but it becvomes an even greater tragedy if we are willing to settle for the unanswered inconsistencies.

As someone who has watched the video (or at least the first hour), one thing I'm missing is exactly what the theory is saying. I know they are concluding that bombs took down the buildings, but what I haven't gotten is the actual theory of how exactly they were detonated to make the building fall the way it did.

What the witnesses report are explosions on the lower floors, but certainly everyone can agree that the buildings began to fall from the point where the airplanes entered the building, not from the lower floors. So why is that? Were each of the planes also loaded with explosions or were the planes actually flown precisely to predesignated locations on the building that were loaded with extra explosives? If there was a massive amount explosives did they explode on impact because I don't really see the "squibs" (they describe as being indications of explosions on the lower floors) at the impact floor before the top of the building begins to fall down?

Is there another explanation? I mean, I guess you are correct. It doesn't make sense to criticise the theory since I don't really know what the theory is.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

And please don't take my post out of context or put words I didn't say in my mouth either.

I cut after your text is all. You edited it after the fact, not me.

just for clarity's sake - that post was not edited. You didn't read the second paragraph before you posted. You were excited. I understand - but that post was - and still is - not edited. I posted it in its entirety.

Ok, I have made my comments. I agree to disagree with those who have a different perspective. I am not going to convince them and they are not going to convince me so there is no point for any further comments that I can see.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline
They too are convinced that the whole truth is different than the official version. It was one of them who sent me the link I posted here, in fact. 9/11 was a tragedy - but it becvomes an even greater tragedy if we are willing to settle for the unanswered inconsistencies.

As someone who has watched the video (or at least the first hour), one thing I'm missing is exactly what the theory is saying. I know they are concluding that bombs took down the buildings, but what I haven't gotten is the actual theory of how exactly they were detonated to make the building fall the way it did.

What the witnesses report are explosions on the lower floors, but certainly everyone can agree that the buildings began to fall from the point where the airplanes entered the building, not from the lower floors. So why is that? Were each of the planes also loaded with explosions or were the planes actually flown precisely to predesignated locations on the building that were loaded with extra explosives? If there was a massive amount explosives did they explode on impact because I don't really see the "squibs" (they describe as being indications of explosions on the lower floors) at the impact floor before the top of the building begins to fall down?

Is there another explanation? I mean, I guess you are correct. It doesn't make sense to criticise the theory since I don't really know what the theory is.

A someone who can't watch the video today (stupid computer): A lot of what's going on now in general is that people are asking questions. Not presenting a conspiracy theory--just asking questions.

I believe there is some evidence there that shows that the official story is not credible. It is the most patriotic thing we can do to look into those things and do the research so all the evidence fits the story. IMO.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
A someone who can't watch the video today (stupid computer): A lot of what's going on now in general is that people are asking questions. Not presenting a conspiracy theory--just asking questions.

I believe there is some evidence there that shows that the official story is not credible. It is the most patriotic thing we can do to look into those things and do the research so all the evidence fits the story. IMO.

Well, good enough, but when a video like this is made that presumes to answer some of those questions in such a radical way, people should also ask questions about the "evidence" the video suggests to be offering.

They seem to be offering up suggestions, but then right away discounting their own suggestion. They show you a small puff of smoke at the base of the tower, then talk to demolition experts about how a buiding is imploded starting at the base to weaken it, followed quickly by timed explosions on the higher floors. Then they show you how the base is exploded at such an angle to facilite the implosion. The problem is that as the expert says, the base of the tower should be weakened. I really don't see any evidence in the way the tower comes down that suggests that the base is weakened. They show you films of other buildings being demolished and I've got to be totally honest- the collapse of the WTC buildings look almost nothing like them to me. With the other detonations there is a clear implosion- the whole building comes down almost simultaneously. The walls cave in to the center. I don't see that with the WTC. I see a building being smushed one floor at a time by falling floors from above.

And what about this discussion of Thermite used in conjunction with explosives. At about 45 minutes into the film they zoom in on some firey hot liquid coming from the 81st floor and say "evidence of thermite?"

Evidence of thermite at the 81st floor? Somone ran up to the 81st floor with giant vat of thermite while it was on fire? Or are they suggesting the thermite was already there on the 81st floor and waiting for someone to remotely detonate it after the plane hit the building almost precisely at the right point?

You see what I'm saying? A lot of pieces that fit some puzzle, but what puzzle?

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!