almaty

couples line up for dreams of passion for the chance to spend a night in a small car fitted with a bed and hoisted up on poles

11 posts in this topic

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Couples in Amsterdam are writing out their dreams of passion for the chance to spend a night in a small car fitted with a bed and hoisted up on poles

For a free overnight stay, couples must write to the Italian artist who converted the hatchback, and explain their romantic intentions -- ranging from marriage proposals to re-enactments of teenaged backseat fumblings.

Federico D'Orazio said he removed the seats of the Opel Kadett, squeezed a double bed into it and placed it on 13-foot-high poles to provide a place for "real love" in a city famed for its sex trade.

"I tried to make a space for real love in a city where sex is dominant," said Federico D'Orazio. "You can have sex because it is a safe structure."

The car is not anywhere near Amsterdam's famous red light district -- where scantily clad prostitutes display their charms in the windows of brothels -- but it has received enough offers to be filled for six months. It is available until mid-October.

Dutch couple Hanne Hagenaars and Hans Bolscher said they recently spent a night in the car, although at one point a passer-by tried to climb in with them.

"In cars a lot of aggressiveness takes place so to invite people to make love in the car, I think it is really nice," said 45-year-old Hagenaars.

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I had an old Opel Ascona. Ran forever.

Been to Amsterdam red light district too... that is where the best coffee shops are. ;)

never talk business in front of the guys in the leather jackets :no:

ah to be young n dumb again :P

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Been to Amsterdam red light district too... that is where the best coffee shops are. ;)

been there once.. a way back..excellent coffee at the coffee shops..nice friendly women in that area too...i wish i could remember everything :unsure: but for some reason it was like a surreal experience

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

been there once.. a way back..excellent coffee at the coffee shops..nice friendly women in that area too...i wish i could remember everything :unsure: but for some reason it was like a surreal experience

I ate the same cake :yes::P

:lol::lol::lol::lol: that was funny bro mirror as hell

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

heh.. honestly.. for all I know I passed you at the door :yes:

good be brother, but i was a little hazy back then.. i did hear someone yelling about nekkid twister though

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

good be brother, but i was a little hazy back then.. i did hear someone yelling about nekkid twister though

as a matter of fact... i did forget the baby oil that time too :(

first time i was ever called a chopf#ck too :o

as a matter of fact... i did forget the baby oil that time too :(

first time i was ever called a chopf#ck too :o

well, that is where i relaly picked up the word...i ask the young lady if she respect me in about 5 well, 3 minutes..she said...you american chopf##k"

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

can you imagine the winners when they are up their and in the middle of the night they had to take a pee, and they open the door and they are so sleepy they forget they are 13 feet up in the air, that they step off and splat to the ground

:lol::lol::lol: