stayaway

For All VJ People

213 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i notice lately that this forum which helped me through the whole visa processs turned into nightmare

and without visajourny i never been on my right way, this forum is the first forum i ever join, espicaly i ahte this kind of forums, but really visa journey was a gr8 one and helpfull, but lately it turned into nightmare.

i just wanted to tell people here, espcialy MEAN girls

any one find this forums, he be the most happiest person in the whole world cuz it help him to complete his process in the right way but people just find way to ruine that

we want this forum to be helpfull as it always was dont judge, dont call people stupid dont do any thing of that rude way, just help as much as u can, it will not hurt u, u dont have to lie, u can say u did wrong, and explain, notjust say that its stupid and u r doing stupid thing to urlife, its out of ur bussinse

like one time, i had problem and which all u know about it, everyone judge me on it, and treated me like bum, ididnt want that, i did wrong and i know it, but i needed postive help, i dont have experince, i needed help, but all i seeen is just people telling me we dont know how ur fiancee going live with u like that, one time, espicaly after the thread i open about women, i recived this private msg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blackpanther ur wife, Sep 18 2006, 09:56 PM

Group: Members

your wife do look scared while you are hugging her. why? you're a crazy little kid. Please just quit being childish!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont even know him, and also about jabree, i find people offending her, its not ur bussinse, why ualways judge

people all do wrong, u r not angel, so dont judge, just help, ifu think there is problem about it, just explain ur point in respectfull way, say ur point as mature person, accept people saying no or yes, dont just judge and say this whole thing is stupid, ITS OUT OF UR BUSSINSE

i write this now for all who helped people and think they still can help, so wakeup and do it for God sake, cuz this forum is kinda rare kind of forum for visa subject, so we need the help here, dont judge, just say what is the right step, just advice, dont judge

PS, am sure poeple will judge back now and it mightopen a fight thread, but i wish u all be understanding for the subject am talking about!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oh joy here we go again. they seem to like you michael

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

just say no to mean girls :lol:

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ok you know what? I'm sick of these threads. I had quite enough of these lectures. I don't need anyone to tell me how to act or what to say. If you don't like what I have to say, put me on ignore. If you don't like what anyone has to say, don't come here. It's quite simple. But making a thread to lecture everyone is downright LAME. You made an entire thread belittling arabic women and you are lecturing us? GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE.

i just wanted to tell people here, espcialy MEAN girls

any one find this forums, he be the most happiest person in the whole world cuz it help him to complete his process in the right way but people just find way to ruine that

we want this forum to be helpfull as it always was dont judge, dont call people stupid dont do any thing of that rude way, just help as much as u can, it will not hurt u, u dont have to lie, u can say u did wrong, and explain, notjust say that its stupid and u r doing stupid thing to urlife, its out of ur bussinse

Ok so you are lecturing us and at the same time insulting us by calling us MEAN girls? I think everyone IS helping in this forum amd if you don't feel that way, well quite frankly you don't need to come here. If it's no one's business then DON'T post it here. You have a choice and no one is forcing you to do anything.

and also about jabree, i find people offending her, its not ur bussinse, why ualways judge

people all do wrong, u r not angel, so dont judge, just help, ifu think there is problem about it, just explain ur point in respectfull way, say ur point as mature person, accept people saying no or yes, dont just judge and say this whole thing is stupid, ITS OUT OF UR BUSSINSE

NO ONE has offended Jabree at all. In fact everyone is trying to help her get the quickest approval she can. This is not a forum for blowing sunshine up peoples a##es, its a forum about immigration and finding facts about immigration. Everyone made their points to her in a respectful way and not one person said it was stupid. Again if you don't want people to get involved, DON'T POST YOUR BUSINESS HERE.

PS, am sure poeple will judge back now and it mightopen a fight thread, but i wish u all be understanding for the subject am talking about!

You know this is the most childish thing I have ever seen. You open a thread KNOWING full well you are going to start a flame war but nothing stops you from doing it! However if we respond to your accusations then we are the bad ones? Michael, if you don't like this forum, Don't come here. We are all ADULTS and we don't need anyone to lecture us, tell us how to act, or what to do.

This thread is a waste of time, there has been so many like it and NOTHING changes so either accept it or move on.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

You know, this is not the first person to say this though. I have heard this theme over and over from dozens of members. Clearly there must be some type of atmosphere that is giving this impression to people. I would kindly ask that if you are aware of why this is that you try to help the situation. Thank you if you can help!

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

i just which people reach my point and understand it, cuz am really trying to make people have there help here in the right way, cuz really some people dont know anything at all about this process, like me, i didnt know anything at alll, even what forms to write, but with most people here, i did it, and am really happy, i want people take the same help i did at the first, people will be happy when u help them with there life, not when u judge them

love to u all and respect

Timeline
i just which people reach my point and understand it, cuz am really trying to make people have there help here in the right way, cuz really some people dont know anything at all about this process, like me, i didnt know anything at alll, even what forms to write, but with most people here, i did it, and am really happy, i want people take the same help i did at the first, people will be happy when u help them with there life, not when u judge them

love to u all and respect

You are judging others with this thread. Everyone is trying to help here.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

all i wanna see is people reaction now of what i write, who reached my point, and who didnt, i aint no judgeing any one at all, ijust pray to God, anyone who used to judge understand my point, cuz i think one day, u need help about same process and u had it, so do thesame, pass the flame!

Timeline
all i wanna see is people reaction now of what i write, who reached my point, and who didnt, i aint no judgeing any one at all, ijust pray to God, anyone who used to judge understand my point, cuz i think one day, u need help about same process and u had it, so do thesame, pass the flame!

Exactly, you just want a reaction. Someone made a similar thread in here just a few weeks ago. Nothing changed. :no:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

look jordanin princess, with all respect for u, i think people who reach my point maybe they change there mind orthere way of thinking, people who didnt reach my point, it will be like me touching there buttons and they will open fights, i aint offending anybody and i didnt do anything, i think am talking about postive thing, and if anybody body see its not postive subject would say and i will accept it

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Which comment is more helpful to an OP?

Q-I have not met the requirement to see my SO in the 2 years prior to filing. I filed a waiver request, and it got denied; so I am spending a fortune on a lawyer to appeal the denial.

A1-Keep trying. You will find a way to get the waiver approved. The system/process/life is so harsh, I can't believe that you/me/us have to go through to do this! I know you are sad and everyone here on this forum is so mean/harsh/uncaring. It's not fair/right that I/you/we have to go through this! It will all be OK in the end.

A2-There is very little chance of a waiver being approved, with or without the services of a lawyer. It may be wiser to spend the money on a plane ticket and solve the whole problem.

Q-I think I may fail my medical because I used ( insert whatever here).

A1-They are so cruel/harsh/unfair to put you/me/us through all this:(:(:( They are so mean/cruel/uncaring here on this forum!

A2-If you have evidence in your blood; they will probably find out. We will not, nor do not advise or advocate any illegal activity on this forum.

Just a couple of examples.

Which is the more honest or helpful? NONE of the responses were mean; BTW. Yes, one choice was more honest and level headed; surely as adults we want honesty, right? Anything else is just not helpful. I actually do not see any of the " ridiculing" people are talking about going on here. I think sometimes that when people are faced with comments that are not full of cotton balls-they get over sensitive.....Or could it be that people want sympathy poured on them for the situation they got themselves in/find themselves in? If that's the case. then an internet forum is prob not the best place to look for that kind of coddling.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.