Cam

New girl

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Slim, hope you don't let a few poolies spoil your efforts here.

What's "poolies"?

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What's "poolies"?

meauxna isn't there a forum for people from Greece or the U.K. ? I dont know if you noticed but this is a Russian forum. Not that I dont mind opinions from others but others with experience in Russian terms would be better. Or maybe you can be the innovator to the "Greek" forum. Good luck on your ventures.

P.S. Still no timeline huh. Again your so instrumental to us all here at VJ

16/10/2006- Interview date- I'm nervous and my fiance is cool calm and collective. And she's the one that has to do the interview.

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline

What's "poolies"?

meauxna isn't there a forum for people from Greece or the U.K. ? I dont know if you noticed but this is a Russian forum. Not that I dont mind opinions from others but others with experience in Russian terms would be better. Or maybe you can be the innovator to the "Greek" forum. Good luck on your ventures.

Well, since you have been so kind to point out the absence of meauxna's timeline, and her lack of proficiency in Russian terms, let me just say that I am happy your fiance is "cool, calm and *collective*".

Edited by radacos

US Citizen since August 09.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What's "poolies"?

Way to build cross-cultural understanding. :lol: It must be a good insult then--perhaps it's OK then for me to call you malaka, re or pinche cabron since you won't understand it? Not sure what calls for the hostile reply to an simple non-sarcastic question. And here's me trying to understand the Russian terms so that I can participate in this open forum with your blessing.

Do you have .sigs turned off? My timeline is posted there. I'm sorry it's of no use to you.

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I try not to read this topic, cause there's way too much disgusting stuff here, but well, I got here today.

All this mail-order-bride ####### doesn't even make me sick anymore. As long as there is supply, there'll be demand, and if those Russian women choose to sell themselves on dating websites the way they do, it's their choice. They get what they deserve - losers with serious control issues, incapable of building a relationship based on equality. What I see is women from poor backgrounds, underdeveloped Russian cities, with low self-esteem entering into mail-order arrangements with losers and abusers. I'm not saying it applies to all, but it seems to be a trend.

I personally find the whole idea of posting on any dating site (let alone international) sick. Please, don't get offended - I know a lot of people probably met their true love that way, but I can't even imagine myself doing that. How can you advertise yourself for dating purposes?? There's so many normal and healthy ways to meet people... But it's my opinion, no offense.

Anyways, it's very sad that so many women from my country are involved into that type of human trafficking (and I believe that mail-order-bride business IS human trafficking) completely voluntarily. It just says a lot about them. Well, good luck. And of course, there'll always be jerks and scumbags who will use them for their own sick purposes.

Sorry, I really needed to let the steam off...

08/24/2005 - Arrived in the U.S. as an F-1 student.

01/25/2006 - Married my LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***AOS***

08/29/2006 - Medical

09/13/2006 - Package sent to Chicago

09/15/2006 - Package received in Chicago

09/23/2006 - Checks cashed

09/25/2006 - NOA for I-130, AOS and EAD

09/26/2006 - All forms touched

10/05/2006 - I-130 and EAD touched

10/10/2006 - I-130 and EAD touched again

10/10/2006 - RFE for AOS (email). Grrr...

10/11/2006 - RFE received. It's for I-864...

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
I try not to read this topic, cause there's way too much disgusting stuff here, but well, I got here today.

All this mail-order-bride ####### doesn't even make me sick anymore. As long as there is supply, there'll be demand, and if those Russian women choose to sell themselves on dating websites the way they do, it's their choice. They get what they deserve - losers with serious control issues, incapable of building a relationship based on equality. What I see is women from poor backgrounds, underdeveloped Russian cities, with low self-esteem entering into mail-order arrangements with losers and abusers. I'm not saying it applies to all, but it seems to be a trend.

I personally find the whole idea of posting on any dating site (let alone international) sick. Please, don't get offended - I know a lot of people probably met their true love that way, but I can't even imagine myself doing that. How can you advertise yourself for dating purposes?? There's so many normal and healthy ways to meet people... But it's my opinion, no offense.

Anyways, it's very sad that so many women from my country are involved into that type of human trafficking (and I believe that mail-order-bride business IS human trafficking) completely voluntarily. It just says a lot about them. Well, good luck. And of course, there'll always be jerks and scumbags who will use them for their own sick purposes.

I totally agree with you,....its the same with www.cherryblossoms.com whatever that asian women website is thats another mail-order bride.

Oct 29th 2004 -Met online
Oct 29th -First phone call
Dec 25th -She purposed and i said Yes!
May 10th I-130 Packet and Packet 3 sent off to me by the U.S. Consulate
May 16th -Received Packets 1-3 from the U.S. consulate
June 29th -I arrived in Puerto-Rico!
July 2nd -Married in Mayaguez, Puerto-Rico and also got our interview date for September 6th
August 17th -We arrived in Australia to file for Sep. 6th
September 6th - Filed DCF in Sydney and approved 1 hour later!
September 12 -Received my passport with the visa and yellow packet
November 24th -POE.......Guam,USA
December 12, 2005-Green Card arrived in the mail
September 11, 2007 -Filed I-751 on conditions
September 17 -VSC Receives my I-751 and issues NOA1
Oct 10 -Had biometrics taken in San Juan, Puerto Rico ASC
Oct 12 -Touched.
Aug 21, 2008 -Approved!...........finally
Sep 17, 2008 -Mailed off N-400
Oct 22, 2008 -Biometrics taken in San Juan ASC
Feb 12, 2009 -N-400 Interview
Feb 26, 2009 -Oath.....the end.

....................................*What we do in this life will have an echo in the life to come*...............................

There's so many normal and healthy ways to meet people... But it's my opinion, no offense.

Like a bar/nightclub? Work/school? Perhaps the local store? How did you meet your "love" and happen to marry in a mere 5 months (almost to the day!)?!

08/24/2005 - Arrived in the U.S. as an F-1 student.

01/25/2006 - Married my LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar/nightclub, IMO not exactly a healthy way to meet someone, unless you are looking for an alcoholic.

Work, can be ok, assuming there are never any problems...this wasn't the case with my experience meeting someone this way.

Local store, not good for the somewhat shy person, such as myself.

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

Filed: Timeline

No wonder they call you "silly_chick"

You ought to be on stage witht his kind of comedy routine.

What a RIOT.. it's hysterical...

Actually I remember you, you come onto other websites and post this kind of stuff and get people all steamed up about it, then dance off merrily into the sunset... Seems to remember banning you from more than one forum where you spread this kind of gossip, trash and looking down the end of your nose at people.

Like I said... no wonder they call you "silly_chick"... this is about the silliest piece of tripe I've seen anyone post around here in a long long long time.

I told you, there IS no mail-order business. The postage alone costs a lot more than visa processing.

Sheeesh...

Maybe you can go register on Eharmony with that stuff and tell them how they are "human-traffickers" as well...

LOL

hysterical.... just hysterical, my eyes are tearing up from laughing so hard at your comedy routine.

-- Dan

Timeline

I would really like to know what you define as normal healthy ways to meet people?? Please list your thoughts.

Paul Misses Anna

Sillychick, you're going to fit in quite well in America.

Go put on a low-cut shirt, walk around at the grocery store, and then "get offended" when guys look at your breasts. (Which are put on display for the sole purpose of "getting attention.")

This is the A/W mentality, and it seems like you're embracing it quite well. "I don't know why guys are gawking at me when my t!t$ are hanging out of my shirt. That's not right. They shouldn't be doing that."

It's our fault for doing what we are genetically pre-programmed from cavemen to now to do.... not your fault for "putting them out there for us to look at."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

" How can you advertise yourself for dating purposes??"

Please tell the ways that you advertise yourself or have done in the past?

Perhaps..

Wearing fashionable clothes?

Have your hair styled?

Wear any makeup, lipstick perhaps?

High healed shoes?

Any idea why you use these things? Could it be to "advertise" yourself to a prospective mate?

725268776.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I dunno why you guys are even bothering to "defend yourselves" against the likes of trolls & flamebaiters like silly_chick. When you read something like, 'well, you guys all suck and lick ### and should be shot in the head - but hey, that's just my opinion', just MOVE ON to posts that have something intelligent to say.

Morons are going to believe whatever morons want to believe, and nothing you say will convince them otherwise. Why waste your time with this stuff?

Cheers!

AKDiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

If you had a football pool at work, all the participants would be poolies.

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.