Garfield fan

California is suing carmakers for global warming

158 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

so's my camaro ;)

I'm so pleased that you know how to drive a real car. I'll sleep better tonight. :lol:

doubtful. i've also got a 4 wheel drive truck :lol:

Strewth. I thought you lived in KC, what the hell do you need 4 wheel drive for? :lol:

:lol: Have to say, haven't heard that word in years! :lol:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Partially correct. Most stock autos over mannual because the demand is greater for the auto... what better way to drive, drink coffe, and eat that bagel mcmuffin while reading the news paper and checking stocks on the compy but with an automatic..??

Actually, if you're good at it, you can do all these things with a stick, too. It's not like your right hand is somehow glued to the lever or that you need to shift all the time. :P

and while doing 180 mph on the autobahn :P

At that speed you certainly don't have to shift at all, which makes it easier to be on the cell, use a computer, and drink coffee. :lol:

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

At that speed you certainly don't have to shift at all, which makes it easier to be on the cell, use a computer, and drink coffee. :lol:

At that speed, you'd be dead.

180mph != 180kph

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

180mph != 180kph

Yeah, I know it's over 300 km/h, but if you're in the right part of Germany at the right time of day, you can do that (if your car is that fast). And I have seen people who talk on their cell and do whatever using the "constant left turn signal" (indicating: get out of my way or die) while going easily plus 200 km/h. That's what German's call freedom of speed. ;)

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

180mph != 180kph

Yeah, I know it's over 300 km/h, but if you're in the right part of Germany at the right time of day, you can do that (if your car is that fast). And I have seen people who talk on their cell and do whatever using the "constant left turn signal" (indicating: get out of my way or die) while going easily plus 200 km/h. That's what German's call freedom of speed. ;)

200 km/h, yes. 300...... doubt it. Not many cars would go that fast and even the tiniest pothole

would kill you.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

180mph != 180kph

200 km/h, yes. 300...... doubt it. Not many cars would go that fast and even the tiniest pothole

would kill you.

Potholes are non-existent in left lanes on the autobahn, otherwise there's a speed limit. ;)

But to be honest, you're totally right about that....

Lizards sell car insurance but I didnt know lizards can drive either lol...

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM