broken heart

55 posts in this topic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

:crying::( Sometimes this journey defeats and conquers and destroys the hope and faith for people truly in-love Sad Lost and heartbroken for those of you who have the strength to keep going fight with everything you got never give up never give up God Bless!!!

Well, i just had a lovely chat with my husband (not)! It was a 2-hour chat in 3 months! And all he did was fight and blame me for this stinking process not working! He has to come from far away to chat with me and it cost good money, so he's skipping that too.

Now i'm so READY TO GIVE UP! I was hoping for a good nice chat, but got blamed instead! Who needs that?

I give up! And he wants HIS MONEY back! :crying::crying::crying:

What about me getting in debt to go visit him?

I can't take this anymore!

I've been 'almost there' since September last year! And still nothing!

Whatever happens - happens! I'm not lifting a finger anymore!!!

I'm done!

Tanya

Tell him he isn't getting it back ! Not like he can do anything about that, is there? If he complains, he will only get asked the same question...i.e.." money back for what, exactly?"

Best wishes.

P.S I am not being mean.

P.S Just out of interest-money back for what????

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

I assume she meants he wanted his money back from the cyber cafe

I would hope that's the case, but not sure without clarification. And, I can't expect clarification if I don't ask the question.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

Filed: Timeline

:crying::( Sometimes this journey defeats and conquers and destroys the hope and faith for people truly in-love Sad Lost and heartbroken for those of you who have the strength to keep going fight with everything you got never give up never give up God Bless!!!

Well, i just had a lovely chat with my husband (not)! It was a 2-hour chat in 3 months! And all he did was fight and blame me for this stinking process not working! He has to come from far away to chat with me and it cost good money, so he's skipping that too.

Now i'm so READY TO GIVE UP! I was hoping for a good nice chat, but got blamed instead! Who needs that?

I'm done!

Tanya

money for what?

I'm sorry Tanya...I hope this is just that ldr-stress that we all go thru from time to time

He paid her? :whistle:

i was wondering who'd notice that :P

Oh man, you guys can be so mean! I don't know Tanya's story, but it sounds like she is really hurting here. Lighten up a bit and save the witty comments for a less emotional post. Usually you guys make me laugh, but this was not the right time.

This is the point I was making in the other thread when I mentioned something of this very fact. There are individuals on this board that have no sensitivity to the stark and painful reality this process can be for some people or simply don't care. That's the reality. The lampooning and lack of personal responsibility to what is inflicted onto others here is really disappointing. I know members who personally refuse to share ANY of their personal information simply because they don't wish to be fodder for those who have no consideration whatsoever for what they are going through. I had also thought VJ was about supporting the process, but it appears more and more to be becoming a playground. I'm as up for fun as the next person, but stuff like this is in poor taste and in my opinion somewhat mean-spirited.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I would hope that's the case, but not sure without clarification. And, I can't expect clarification if I don't ask the question.

Why do you expect clarification in the first place?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I know members who personally refuse to share ANY of their personal information simply because they don't wish to be fodder for those who have no consideration whatsoever for what they are going through.

this is always a good idea on the internet :yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I'm done!

Tanya

money for what?

I'm sorry Tanya...I hope this is just that ldr-stress that we all go thru from time to time

He paid her? :whistle:

i was wondering who'd notice that :P

Oh man, you guys can be so mean! I don't know Tanya's story, but it sounds like she is really hurting here. Lighten up a bit and save the witty comments for a less emotional post. Usually you guys make me laugh, but this was not the right time.

This is the point I was making in the other thread when I mentioned something of this very fact. There are individuals on this board that have no sensitivity to the stark and painful reality this process can be for some people or simply don't care. That's the reality. The lampooning and lack of personal responsibility to what is inflicted onto others here is really disappointing. I know members who personally refuse to share ANY of their personal information simply because they don't wish to be fodder for those who have no consideration whatsoever for what they are going through. I had also thought VJ was about supporting the process, but it appears more and more to be becoming a playground. I'm as up for fun as the next person, but stuff like this is in poor taste and in my opinion somewhat mean-spirited.

There is also level of "personal responsibility" borne by OP , right? Or are they totally blameless for what they put out there about themselves; and the reaction to it plastered all over the WWW?

Also, it is unwise to share ANY personal info on the WWW.

C&N didn't see your post

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I know members who personally refuse to share ANY of their personal information simply because they don't wish to be fodder for those who have no consideration whatsoever for what they are going through.

umm, from the Department of Duh: heck yeah!

You can add me to your list--I wouldn't post one tenth of what some of you do, for a wide variety of reasons (not the one you listed, tho that is valid for some).

If you post it on a public board, expect comments that run the gamut of 'support' to 'ridicule'. Think before you type, or at least before you click 'post'. Your words are left standing there on their own; I think a valid conclusion has been drawn from what was written.

Just as one shouldn't post after drinking, mind your emotional state as well (yes, I'll take that onboard myself).

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

I didn't expect it in the first place. That's why I asked. I would think the poster would want it clarified so as to remove speculation. Why do you care what I expect?

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

11/09/2005 Medical

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/17/2005 Wedding

02/09/2006 NOA

07/24/2006 GC arrived

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

Timeline

I didn't expect it in the first place. That's why I asked. I would think the poster would want it clarified so as to remove speculation. Why do you care what I expect?

I found it interesting that you "expected" the clarification from her, like she owed it. I agree that people shouldn't post personal info or anything that people might get ideas about... I assume she was upset and maybe not being as clear as she usually is, but who knows.

I found it interesting that you "expected" the clarification from her, like she owed it. I agree that people shouldn't post personal info or anything that people might get ideas about... I assume she was upset and maybe not being as clear as she usually is, but who knows.

I guess I don't owe you an explaination. I'm sure it wouldn't bend any selfrighteousness regardless.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

11/09/2005 Medical

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/17/2005 Wedding

02/09/2006 NOA

07/24/2006 GC arrived

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

Timeline

I guess I don't owe you an explaination. I'm sure it wouldn't bend any selfrighteousness regardless.

Right, all I was asking is why you said "I expect clarification". Just relax, it was just a question. I'm not trying to start anything here... I also agree that she should maybe say what she meant since it isn't very clear. Have a good day!

Right, all I was asking is why you said "I expect clarification". Just relax, it was just a question. I'm not trying to start anything here... I also agree that she should maybe say what she meant since it isn't very clear. Have a good day!

Very well, I'll explain. I did not say I expect clarification ... you need to go back and read again before misquoting me. I said that I can't expect clarification if I don't ask. Those are 2 very different statements. I'm just saying the chances of getting clarification are greatly increased if the question is asked--not that I expect anything other than scrutiny of anything typed and my words rearranged to fit someone's contention.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

11/09/2005 Medical

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/17/2005 Wedding

02/09/2006 NOA

07/24/2006 GC arrived

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

Timeline

I went back and read. You said you can't expect clarification if you don't ask... well since you did ask I assume that means you expect clarification, no?

It really doesnt matter either way I was just wondering.

I went back and read. You said you can't expect clarification if you don't ask... well since you did ask I assume that means you expect clarification, no?

It really doesnt matter either way I was just wondering.

You assume too much. One does not imply the other.

I clarified the meaning in the previous post.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

11/09/2005 Medical

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/17/2005 Wedding

02/09/2006 NOA

07/24/2006 GC arrived

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.